Lego Super Cars
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lego Super Cars of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lego Super Cars of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,011 Reviews Scanned
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- Gear up for classic vs. modern rally action with the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car featuring a roof rack with 2 spare tires, the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy, plus a detailed pit stop station with tool racks, car jack stand and a mechanic’s creeper!
- Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: a Mini Cooper S Rally driver, MINI John Cooper Works Buggy rally driver, race marshal and a mechanic
- 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide 2018 MINI John Cooper Works dune buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Pit stop station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- 481 pieces – Model car toy construction set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy 75894 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- Build the Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield and authentic design details!
- This red buildable car comes with a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” race car driver minifigure with a helmet, plus a trophy element
- Ferrari toy car measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 6-inch (17cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide Trophy measures over 1-inch (3cm) high
- 179 pieces – Ferrari model for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14
- LEGO Speed Champions supercar model sets are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Top Rated Lego Super Cars to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lego Super Cars from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lego Super Cars. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lego Super Cars from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lego Super Cars Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lego Super Cars based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lego Super Cars that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lego Super Cars to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lego Super Cars with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lego Super Cars, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lego Super Cars Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lego Super Cars have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lego Super Cars descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lego Super Cars. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lego Super Cars (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lego Super Cars are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lego Super Cars:
(1) Lego Super Cars Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lego Super Cars should be in line with its value. You can compare Lego Super Cars reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lego Super Cars is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lego Super Cars materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lego Super Cars to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lego Super Carss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lego Super Carsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lego Super Cars in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lego Super Carss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lego Super Cars would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lego Super Cars will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lego Super Cars you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lego Super Cars? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lego Super Carsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lego Super Cars will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lego Super Cars. It is hard to know exactly how an Lego Super Cars will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lego Super Cars you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.