Lego Engineering Sets
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lego Engineering Sets of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lego Engineering Sets of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,028 Reviews Scanned
- Players must show their skills and dodge the Thwomp with this testing LEGO Super Mario Thwomp Drop Expansion Set (71376), adding another fun level to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course set
- This LEGO Super Mario toy playset features a sliding platform for LEGO Mario (figure not included; find in the Starter Course), Thwomp and 2 Lava Bubble figures, plus a pole for the Thwomp to slide down
- Kids can choose to place LEGO Mario either on the studded part of the sliding platform or on the smooth part to test themselves further and gain an even greater feeling of achievement
- This 393-piece LEGO toy building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 8 and up, sparking their imaginations to create new levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- This modular set measures over 12.5” (32.5cm) high, 10.5” (27cm) wide and 7” (17.5cm) deep in its basic formation; It can be rearranged and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in many ways
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Young LEGO builders are introduced to the basics of engineering, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter toy, featuring an array of realistic features and functions!
- This cool truck for kids comes with adjustable car decks for seamless navigation to the upper and lower levels, vehicle locks and a tilting driver’s cab, plus a car with working steering and V8 piston engine.
- Kids get twice the fun as they discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with this 2,493-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter that rebuilds into the LEGO Technic Truck and Show Cars model.
- This LEGO Technic 42098 Car Transporter toy for ages 11+ is compatible in scale to the LEGO Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and is ideal for builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system.
- The LEGO Technic Car Transporter delivers hours of play and design exploration, measuring in at 8” (22cm) high, 33” (86cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide Blue car measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Nappa silver award winner
- Design and build 10 amazing moving machines - teach your bricks new tricks
- Comes with 80 page instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, Instructions for 10 modules, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps and other components
- Includes a 80 page instructional book with Klutz Certified crystal clear instructions
- Includes more than 30 essential LEGO elements
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design!
- Exclusive LEGO Technic replica of the Porsche 911 RSR sports car
- Realistic details include aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential, working steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons
- Porsche 911 RSR model car measures over 5-inch (13cm) high, 19-inch (50cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide 1580 pieces – For boys and girls aged 10+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Set toddlers on the fast track of building for the future with this electric train set for kids. The best and most popular toy for toddlers and the building blocks for STEM learning through pretend play!
- The LEGO DUPLO Cargo Train includes 105 pieces, 2 cool cargo wagons, harbor, boat, café, 2 cranes, action bricks, 24 track pieces and a remote-control app. Easy to build, Encourages learning through fun play, The perfect first train set for toddlers
- Activate lights, sounds and movement with this battery operated train toy, Includes 3 LEGO DUPLO figures: a cargo train driver, captain figure, and shop owner, plus a bird figure to help inspire creativity for kids
- The LEGO DUPLO Cargo Train encourages development in language, fine motor skills, and cognitive ability in boys and girls age 2-5
- This Cargo Train toy building set with cargo trucks measures over 3 inches (10cm) high, 18 inches (47cm) long and 3 inches (8cm) wide, Large Crane measures over 13 inches (35cm) high, 6 inches (16cm) wide and 6 inches (16cm) deep
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6-inch (17cm) high, 8-inch (22cm) long and 5-inch (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 7-inch (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Promotes S. T. E. M.
- Build 11 different machines ranging from practical to silly
- Includes all 58 LEGO elements you'll need to get building
- Encourages creativity with open-ended prompts
- Klutz (Author)
- See how a real crane works with this action-packed LEGO Technic set for construction fans: kids can steer the truck, put out the outriggers, raise the boom and hoist the concrete pillar!
- There’s plenty to learn about engineering and movement with this cool building toy featuring 8-wheel steering, 4 individually controlled outriggers, 2 cabins and a super-high telescopic arm!
- It's a rewarding building challenge that teaches kids about mega-machines and engineering!
- This LEGO Technic building kit sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, giant cranes and construction toys
- With a 30” (78cm) crane arm, it's certainly tall and makes a super display model at 18” (48cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
Top Rated Lego Engineering Sets to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lego Engineering Sets from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lego Engineering Sets. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lego Engineering Sets from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lego Engineering Sets Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lego Engineering Sets based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lego Engineering Sets that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lego Engineering Sets to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lego Engineering Sets with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lego Engineering Sets, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lego Engineering Sets Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lego Engineering Sets have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lego Engineering Sets descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lego Engineering Sets. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lego Engineering Sets (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lego Engineering Sets are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lego Engineering Sets:
(1) Lego Engineering Sets Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lego Engineering Sets should be in line with its value. You can compare Lego Engineering Sets reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lego Engineering Sets is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lego Engineering Sets materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lego Engineering Sets to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lego Engineering Setss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lego Engineering Setsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lego Engineering Sets in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lego Engineering Setss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lego Engineering Sets would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lego Engineering Sets will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lego Engineering Sets you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lego Engineering Sets? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lego Engineering Setsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lego Engineering Sets will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lego Engineering Sets. It is hard to know exactly how an Lego Engineering Sets will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lego Engineering Sets you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.