Goal Zero Briefcase
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Goal Zero Briefcase of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Goal Zero Briefcase of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,745 Reviews Scanned
- Lightweight, 100-watt monocrystalline solar panel with briefcase folding enclosure
- Features rigid, anodized aluminum and tempered glass construction
- Ideal for camping, emergency, or off-grid situations
- Engineered to solar recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This MPPT solar charging optimization module works exclusively with Goal Zero Yeti Lithium Portable Power Stations
- Compatible with Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium and 1400 Lithium models, and included with the 3000 Lithium model
- Optimize power input, resulting in up to 40% faster solar charge times and 20% faster charge from the wall
- 8mm charging port: 15-22V per port and maximum of 150W per port
- High Power Port charging port: 15-22V with a maximum of 360W
- 100 watt (18-22v) foldable and Weatherproof Solar panel
- Features an 8mm Goal Zero connector for plug and play adaptability to Goal Zero Yeti power stations
- Folds down to 20" X 15" X 2" In a compact portable size
- Best paired with a Goal Zero Yeti portable power station
- Big wattage, Chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple nomadic 100 Solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to app Combiner cable.
- Cord length 30ft
- Input: 8mm
- Output: 8mm
- Gauge: 16
- Product SKU: 98066
- Extension cord for Goal Zero Yeti, boulder and Nomadic connections. Not compatible with boulder 200 briefcase Solar panel
- 8mm input - Goal Zero proprietary connection
- 8mm output Connection
- Cord length: 15Ft
- Gauge: 16 gauge
- Includes: 4 mounting brackets with screws for Boulder 50 and Boulder 100 Solar Panels
- Recommended Use: camping, car camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Extend cable length of Ranger 300, Boulder 200, Boulder 200 Briefcase by 30 feet for charging.
- Input: High Power Port
- Output: High Power Port
- Gauge: 14
- Charge any Goal Zero Yeti 1000 or higher with an input of over 150 Watts.
- 13 Watt efficient monocrystalline solar technology
- Lightweight, foldable design, fits in any backpack
- Built-in pocket to store devices and cords
- Store power with Goal Zero's Sherpa 50 power pack (sold separately) for later use or when sun is down
- Chain multiple Nomad 13's together to produce more power
- Charge phones and USB devices directly from the sun, featuring a dynamic auto-restart and intelligent electronics that optimize output to match the device. Best used to direct charge phones, Small devices, and 10-30 watt rechargers
- Easy-to-read LED indicator displays strength of solar conditions. Receive immediate feedback on panel-to-sun placement to improve Solar charging experience
- Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow
- The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, The Nomad 7 Plus knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, I. E. Lack of sunlight, shadow, etc
- You can plug your phone, camera, headlamp, etc directly into the panel or use it to recharge a power bank for later use.
- 396Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 7 devices at once (33Ah @ 12V)
- Continuous 300W, 600W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and most small devices. Backup power for small appliances, lights, and more
- Recharges from AC, 12V or solar panels (sold separately). Gas-free generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no maintenance
- Chainable with other 33Ah lead acid batteries for longer runtimes
Top Rated Goal Zero Briefcase to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Goal Zero Briefcase from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Goal Zero Briefcase. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Goal Zero Briefcase from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Goal Zero Briefcase Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Goal Zero Briefcase based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Goal Zero Briefcase that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Goal Zero Briefcase to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Goal Zero Briefcase with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Goal Zero Briefcase, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Goal Zero Briefcase Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Goal Zero Briefcase have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Goal Zero Briefcase descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Goal Zero Briefcase. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Goal Zero Briefcase (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Goal Zero Briefcase are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Goal Zero Briefcase:
(1) Goal Zero Briefcase Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Goal Zero Briefcase should be in line with its value. You can compare Goal Zero Briefcase reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Goal Zero Briefcase is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Goal Zero Briefcase materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Goal Zero Briefcase to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Goal Zero Briefcases come in various sizes. Do you need a large Goal Zero Briefcaseor a small one? Think about where you will use your Goal Zero Briefcase in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Goal Zero Briefcases also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Goal Zero Briefcase would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Goal Zero Briefcase will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Goal Zero Briefcase you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Goal Zero Briefcase? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Goal Zero Briefcaseto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Goal Zero Briefcase will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Goal Zero Briefcase. It is hard to know exactly how an Goal Zero Briefcase will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Goal Zero Briefcase you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.