Cap Power Cage
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cap Power Cage of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cap Power Cage of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,952 Reviews Scanned
- SPECS: Assembled dimensions are 46 inches wide x 50 inches deep x 85 inches high
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Maximum weight of user is 500 lbs | Maximum training load is 500 lbs
- CONSTRUCTION – The 11- and 12- gauge steel tubing allows this bench to handle heavy weight securely, without compromise
- FEATURES: Built in bar and weight storage; Double gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security; J cup catches to safely hold barbell
- RELIABILITY: Durable powder coat finish and industrial zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance free durability
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- FEATURES – TWO plate posts, THREE band posts on each side to add resistance, TWO j-cup bar catches, TWO safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar; 30-day manufacturer’s warranty
- VERSATILE – Use this power rack to perform squats, bench presses, pull-ups and more; Target the upper and lower body; Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility (bench sold separately)
- SPECS – Assembled specs 47-inches deep x 61-inches wide x 85-inches tall; Power rack weighs 103-pounds; Maximum weight capacity of 600 lb, 300 lb on bar catches & 300 lb user capacity for pull up bar; Bands, weights & other accessories not included
- ✓ SPECS – Assembled dimensions are 43.62” Wide x 47.5” Deep x 84” High
- ✓ CONSTRUCTION – The 12 and 14 gauge steel tubing allows this rack to meet and exceed industry standards. Tested Static Weight Capacity for catches is 500lb and 750lb for the pull up bar
- ✓ FEATURES – Gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security. Catches and safety bars for added reliability. Pull up bar to strengthen arms and core
- ✓ RELIABILITY – Durable powder coat finish and industrial zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance-free durability
- ✓ TRUST – Trust experience. CAP has been a pioneer in fitness for over 30 years and locations worldwide. Chances are if you have ever worked out, you have worked out with a CAP product
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
- Heavy-duty and durable 2" x 2" 13 gauge tubular steel frame construction with 800 lbs of real weight capacity.TWO BONUS pairs of steel J-Hooks included(TWO small and TWO large hooks). Four bolt holes come with every foot of the cage, you can bolt your power rack to floor easily. Quality and safety gauranteed.
- Dimension: 47 L x 47 W x 87 H inches.(Takes up 48” x 58” of the floor, pull-up bar is 86 inches off the ground.) Total weights: 90 pounds. The rack is designed with a large walk in space providing easy side to side movement.
- 26 adjustable height levels for the J-Hooks . J-Hooks are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars, User height up to 6’4". Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- Over head chin up/pull up grip bars for building your arm, shoulder and back muscle groups with variety of exercises. Pull-up bar diameter: 1.25 inches.
- Expand the power rack by adding Olympic bars (not included) and Fitness Reality utility bench (not included), You can easily equip an adjustable bench to your power rack, which will give additional exercise variety. A power rack is a great addition to your home gym that can complement your other tools, perfect for exercises of Squats, Curls, Shrugs, Pull-ups, Flat Bench Press etc.
- Heavy 3 Gauge steel frame. Patent pending design that is compatible with size of 2" x 2”, 2” x 3”, 3” x 2” and 3” x 3” frame tubes. Fits all Fitness Reality power cages. Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Fits 1" standard bar and 2" Olympic bar. Two sets of bolts with different size for installing to tube frames. A tightening knob included for securing 2" Olympic bar
- Full 360 degree swivel with up and down directions. Great for total body workout building back, shoulders, ABS, triceps, biceps, hamstring, and legs etc
- A variety of exercises including bent over rows, squats, one arm rows, landmine Rainbows, landmine press and more
- 3 predrilled holes for mounting to floor. 4 mounting holes for attaching to walls. 1 year limited Warranty
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
- At the back of the Power cage, two rear stability bars are added to provide solid-state performance while performing strength-training exercises
- Tech Specs – Assembled dimensions are 45” Wide x 47” deep x 86” high.
- Heavy duty construction – The 12- and 14-gauge steel tubing allows this rack to withstand grueling workouts. Maximum weight capacity of user is 500 lbs. And maximum training load is 500 lbs.
- Multiple features – Gusseted uprights provide exceptional stability and security. Three grip positions for pull ups and chin ups. Adjustable dip station handles and chromed safety handle. J-cup bar catches for safe weight storage.
- Reliable performance – durable powder coat finish and industrial zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance-free durability. Reinforced gussets offer extra stability and safety.
- Trust experience - Cap has been in pioneer in fitness with over 30 years of experience and locations worldwide. Chances are if you have ever worked out you have worked out with a CAP product.
- 1500 lbs of real weight capacity with 2" x 3" tubular steel frame construction. A BONUS pair of J-Hooks included
- Two adjustable 2"x 20" high Density rubber grip dip handles with user weight capacity of 600 lbs; Rubber strip covered safety bars prevents scratches, denting and any loud banging noises
- Two 11.5" safety bars and two 35.5" dual mounted safety bars with each set combined weight capacity of 1500 lbs. Compatible with 7' Olympic bars
- 2 height position adjustable multi-grip chin up/pull up bars with a weight capacity of 600 lbs. Predrilled holes for bolting the Cage to any floor
- Included Olympic lat pull down and low row cable attachment for strengthening the upper back, shoulders and arms
- ULTRA STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Capable of carrying a max weight of 1000 LB, the Power Zone Power Cage is for serious strength training enthusiasts.
- SPOTTER BARS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone Power Cage with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 4 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- STABLE AND GROUNDED: Store extra weight plates with the included safety clips to increase the stability and peace of mind. The Power Zone Power Cage may also be bolted down to establish a firm and stable base as well.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE: 18 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks.
Top Rated Cap Power Cage to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Cap Power Cage from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cap Power Cage. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cap Power Cage from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cap Power Cage Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cap Power Cage based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cap Power Cage that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cap Power Cage to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cap Power Cage with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cap Power Cage, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cap Power Cage Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cap Power Cage have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cap Power Cage descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cap Power Cage. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cap Power Cage (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cap Power Cage are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cap Power Cage:
(1) Cap Power Cage Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cap Power Cage should be in line with its value. You can compare Cap Power Cage reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cap Power Cage is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cap Power Cage materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cap Power Cage to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cap Power Cages come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cap Power Cageor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cap Power Cage in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cap Power Cages also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cap Power Cage would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cap Power Cage will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cap Power Cage you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cap Power Cage? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cap Power Cageto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cap Power Cage will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cap Power Cage. It is hard to know exactly how an Cap Power Cage will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Cap Power Cage you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.