Wrestling Throwing Dummies
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Wrestling Throwing Dummies of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Wrestling Throwing Dummies of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,766 Reviews Scanned
- Very Sturdy
- Never complains about getting thrown to hard
- No shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Anywhere Outside the USA
- Throwing dummy for Wrestling practice, Made with light weight durable material. size is for youth, This product comes unfilled. Good for throwing, grappling and wrestling. can practice on your own to make yo stronger and healthier. Throwing & Grappling Dummy Youth MMA Wrestling Equipment Jiu Jitsu Judo. Back zipper and hook and loop support for more durability while practiceing.
- Made of High Quality Synthetic Leather
- The grappling dummy is well designed for training mixed martial arts techniques. It gives full 360 degree mobility for strikes, punches, kicks, tosses, knees, elbows and other lock techniques for training.
- 4 feet (48 inches) is ok for Kids. 5 feet (59 inches) or 6 feet (70 inches) are suitable for adults.
- Filled products can weigh 35 kg up to 55 kgs
- The product is unfilled. The picture is just for illustration. It can be filled up by recycle textile cuttings or shredding. Can also be filled up with raw cotton or any suitable filler material such as sand bag, rubber granulates for the legs etc..
- Filled. This dummy is a great product for grappling, throwing, training, fitness and MMA ground and pound.
- Ideal for myriad of training and fitness workouts, dummy comes with four padded reinforced handles on both sides and one top handle.
- Handles allow for a bevy of pushes, pulls, throws, thrusts, raises, rolls, etc. for serious MMA athletes and fitness workout.
- Made of durable polyester coated vinyl which provides same durability as leather, triple stitching.
- Measures: 38” x 15”, Weighs 60 Lbs. Color available: Black only
- X-Small (32 lbs.) For athletes 60-90 lbs. --- Small (52 lbs.) For athletes 90-140 lbs. --- Medium (62 lbs.) For athletes 140-190 lbs. --- Large (80 lbs.) For athletes >190 lbs.
- Hand made, hand stuffed, & made of HIGH QUALITY GENUINE LEATHER!
- Ideal for any combat sport athlete (Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Judo, MMA, etc.)
- For more information and training videos visit us at WWW.SUPLES.COM and follow us on Facebook: Suples Wreslting
- 2 Year Warranty! No questions asked! No B.S.FREE instructional Video Link included! Throwing technique from Olympian Ivan Ivanov.
- Hand made in Bulgaria. Built to last. 1 Year Warranty. No questions. No B.S.
- Best tool to learn how to throw with proper technique.
- Invented by wrestling Olympian Ivan Ivanov to train United States Olympic Greco team.
- See photos for size recommendation.
- Go to WWW.SUPLES.COM for more information and questions.
- ✅ALL-PURPOSE: Hawk grappling dummy for kids can be used for various kinds of sports such as MMA, Boxing, BJJ, Karate, Judo etc.
- ✅TRUE TO LIFE EXPERIENCE: Hawk kids throwing dummy will provide realistic martial arts practice for the youth. It will help children master their grappling, throwing and punching techniques.
- ✅ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR KIDS: Ideal kids training partner, it's very soft to land on but still gives the feel of a real training buddy, 100% safe and easy to use.
- ✅LIFETIME WARRANTY: We bet you will not find a such a top quality youth grappling dummy / punching bags for kids at this price in the martial arts gear market. All limbs are movable, and all areas are strike-able, also great for grappling drills and ground work.
- ✅UNFILLED: The hawk wrestling dummy can be filled with any of the following materials: Old clothes, towels, blankets, raw cotton, poly-fil or any other cotton filler material easily available from any of local store or amazon. #HawkSports to join our growing community of strong people 🙂
- Super strength triple-ply synthetic leather cover, excellent quality and great value for the heavier dummy, could be slammed over and over again
- Stitching on the dummy has additional reinforcement and the part on the arm has special sewing
- 19 inches once the arms filled, can use to practice throws & joint locks (hapkido)
- Arrives unfilled. You can fill with recycle textile cuttings or shredding, can also be filled up with raw cotton or any suitable filler material
- This grappling dummy is the ultimate training partner for MMA, wrestling, Jiu Jitsu and submission practice, great gift for husband and children birthday
- Our MMA Grappling dummies are made of very durable polyester coated vinyl providing same durability as leather, Ideal training tool to practice take downs, throws, submissions and strikes without having any fear of injuring to a training partner, great product for MMA, Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling.
- Available in 5 different sizes/weights, please note this listing is for UnFilled dummies: 3’6” 30lbs, 5’4” 50lbs, 5’6” 75lbs, 5’8” 110lbs, 5’10” 140lbs
- Made with durable Canvas, and can be filled easily, recommended filling with used clothes
- You can practice, submission, lifting and throwing, take downs, strikes from ground position and other grappling techniques
- Back zipper and hook and loop closure
- 40” and 47” are for kids and 59” and 70” are for adults
- This is unfilled canvas bag and it can be filled upto 40-50 kgs for adult sizes and 20-30 for kid sizes
Top Rated Wrestling Throwing Dummies to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Wrestling Throwing Dummies from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Wrestling Throwing Dummies. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Wrestling Throwing Dummies from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Wrestling Throwing Dummies Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Wrestling Throwing Dummies based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Wrestling Throwing Dummies that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Wrestling Throwing Dummies to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Wrestling Throwing Dummies with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Wrestling Throwing Dummies, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Wrestling Throwing Dummies Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Wrestling Throwing Dummies have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Wrestling Throwing Dummies descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Wrestling Throwing Dummies. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Wrestling Throwing Dummies (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Wrestling Throwing Dummies are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Wrestling Throwing Dummies:
(1) Wrestling Throwing Dummies Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Wrestling Throwing Dummies should be in line with its value. You can compare Wrestling Throwing Dummies reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Wrestling Throwing Dummies is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Wrestling Throwing Dummies materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Wrestling Throwing Dummies to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Wrestling Throwing Dummiess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Wrestling Throwing Dummiesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Wrestling Throwing Dummies in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Wrestling Throwing Dummiess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Wrestling Throwing Dummies would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Wrestling Throwing Dummies will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Wrestling Throwing Dummies you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Wrestling Throwing Dummies? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Wrestling Throwing Dummiesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Wrestling Throwing Dummies will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Wrestling Throwing Dummies. It is hard to know exactly how an Wrestling Throwing Dummies will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Wrestling Throwing Dummies you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.