Wireless Mouse Latency
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Wireless Mouse Latency of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Wireless Mouse Latency of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,450 Reviews Scanned
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 450 Hr Battery Life: Lasts 450 hours on Bluetooth, 285 hours on HyperSpeed Wireless
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Dec. 2019
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- The Lightest, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light.1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable for charging and wired use
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or connect with low latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Weighs Just 99g: Lightweight construction, so you can play longer without fatigue
- Simple Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Just connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the mouse on
- Contoured Shape and Rubber Side Grips: For long term comfort and a confident grip
- Up to 60 hours of Battery Life: Play uninterrupted with battery life that lasts for days, or plug in for wired mode to keep playing while charging
- The #1 Wireless Gaming Mouse in the America under $50: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mice, Gaming Designed, Cordless, Based on dollar sales, January 2020 – March 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent sales data (Oct ‘18 - Oct’19) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, IN, DE, FR, RY, UK, SE, TR
- Power play wireless charging: never worry about your battery life again. Add the power play wireless charging system to keep G703 and other compatible g mice charged while at rest and at play. * *power play wireless charging system sold separately
- Hero 16K sensor: our most advanced, with 1: 1 tracking, 400+ IPS, and 100-16, 000 max DPI sensitivity — Plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration, and 10x power efficiency of previous Gen
- Light speed wireless: pro-level responsiveness and connectivity for long lasting, high performance game play — with a weight of 95 g and battery life for up to 35 hours of continuous play with default light Sync RGB lighting.
- Supreme comfort and quality: brings together comfort, durability, and performance with comfortable design, rubber side grips, 10 g optional weight, and 6 programmable buttons for a customizable gaming experience.
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with upto 16,000 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra Lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic Ambidextrous Design: Tournament ready mouse developed with esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with extremely low power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2,000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, IN, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- PowerPlay wireless charging: never worry about your battery life again. Add the power play wireless charging system to keep your G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse and other compatible G mice charged while at rest and at play. * *powerplay wireless charging system sold separately
- Light speed wireless gaming mouse: Exclusive Logitech G ultra-fast wireless technology used by Pro gamers in competitions worldwide
- Next gen Hero 16K sensor: Logitech most accurate sensor yet with up-to 16, 000 DPI for the ultimate in Gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire DPI range
- 11 customizable buttons and hyper fast scroll wheel: Assign custom macro and shortcut commands to the buttons for each game with Logitech G hub software. Use hyper fast scrolling TO rapidly review menus, Long web pages and more
- 105 KEYS FULL SIZE WIRELESS KEYBOARD: Standard US layout (QWERTY) computer keyboard with number pad and num lock/caps lock/power indicator. 12 multimedia hot keys combined with FN let you play music and movie, browse the web, open email and so on extremely convenient and efficient. Note: the hot keys are not available for Mac system.
- TYPING WITHOUT FATIGUE: There are built-in foldable stands at back of wireless keyboard, just the right amount tilt angle for reducing the pressure in your wrist. Low profile chiclet key cap with an ergonomic slightly depressed water-drop design, soft clicking which will make your typing more comfortable, accurate and instantly responsive without delay.
- SILENT OPTICAL WIRELESS MOUSE: Exceptionally silent cordless mouse can reduce 98% clicking noise, click freely no matter you are at work or meeting, in the library, at coffee or at home without bothering others. The inside infrared optical engine to provide great sensitivity glides smoothly and precisely without any skipping issues.
- 2.4GHZ DROPOUT FREE WIRELESS CONNECTION: Adopted 2. 4GHz wireless technology, stable connectivity range between receiver and wireless keyboard mouse combo is up to 33ft(no obstruction).
- INSTALLATION IS A BREEZE: Plug and play, just plug in USB Unifying receiver (stored in the inside of the battery compartment of the mouse) and ready to use, not having to download any drivers. Your wireless keyboard and mouse will be connected to this Nano receiver by only sharing one USB port.
- 10m/32ft Long Working Distance and High-accuracy Tracking Wireless Mice: It can not only provide reliable connection but also a higher rate of response in game competition, which can give you a sense of achievement
- 30 days Battery Life and Auto Energy Saving Mode Based on this Wireless Gaming Mice: you will not always worry about the battery life when you playing games, and if you don’t use it after a while, it will turn into sleeping mode by itself, and you also can turn the light off, not wasting the energy
- 7 Smart Buttons and 3 Levels of DPI: this optical gaming mouse is designed for the gamer, customized buttons will not waste the time, and 1200-1600-2400 DPI will let you control the speed and accurate locate the location
- Breathing Red Light: Just one special red light, not disturbing your attention when you use this PC gaming mouse, you can focus your attention on game playing.(NOTE:When charging, a flashing BLUE light indicates that the gaming mouse is charging. When using the mouse, the LED light will turn RED. )
- Maxium Compatibility:This gaming mouse is compatible for windows mac and Linux, suitable for Notebook Mac Laptop PC Computer Desktop surface pro, macbook pro, macbook air, chromebook and other devices, good choice for work or entertainment in home and office. Every product from VEGCOO will enjoy 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty
Top Rated Wireless Mouse Latency to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Wireless Mouse Latency from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Wireless Mouse Latency. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Wireless Mouse Latency from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Wireless Mouse Latency Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Wireless Mouse Latency based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Wireless Mouse Latency that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Wireless Mouse Latency to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Wireless Mouse Latency with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Wireless Mouse Latency, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Wireless Mouse Latency Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Wireless Mouse Latency have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Wireless Mouse Latency descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Wireless Mouse Latency. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Wireless Mouse Latency (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Wireless Mouse Latency are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Wireless Mouse Latency:
(1) Wireless Mouse Latency Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Wireless Mouse Latency should be in line with its value. You can compare Wireless Mouse Latency reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Wireless Mouse Latency is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Wireless Mouse Latency materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Wireless Mouse Latency to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Wireless Mouse Latencys come in various sizes. Do you need a large Wireless Mouse Latencyor a small one? Think about where you will use your Wireless Mouse Latency in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Wireless Mouse Latencys also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Wireless Mouse Latency would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Wireless Mouse Latency will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Wireless Mouse Latency you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Wireless Mouse Latency? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Wireless Mouse Latencyto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Wireless Mouse Latency will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Wireless Mouse Latency. It is hard to know exactly how an Wireless Mouse Latency will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Wireless Mouse Latency you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.