Wet Saw Tile
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Wet Saw Tile of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Wet Saw Tile of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,097 Reviews Scanned
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
- Hydro lock water containment system keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding side extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-inch
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor saw,contact with us,we will supply a new one.
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30 in. cuts
- 37 in. rip cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18 in. cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half
- 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. sills and 8 in. x 48 in. planks at a 30% offset
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H. Tool weight: 69 lbs. Voltage – 120V. Peak Horsepower – 1.5 HP
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”. Blade Diameter – 10". Diagonal Cut Capacity 18” x 18”. Max depth cut – 3 1/8”. Max Rip Capacity with Plunge – 28”. Bevel Capacity – 45ᵒ
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Top Rated Wet Saw Tile to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Wet Saw Tile from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Wet Saw Tile. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Wet Saw Tile from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Wet Saw Tile Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Wet Saw Tile based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Wet Saw Tile that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Wet Saw Tile to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Wet Saw Tile with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Wet Saw Tile, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Wet Saw Tile Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Wet Saw Tile have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Wet Saw Tile descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Wet Saw Tile. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Wet Saw Tile (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Wet Saw Tile are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Wet Saw Tile:
(1) Wet Saw Tile Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Wet Saw Tile should be in line with its value. You can compare Wet Saw Tile reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Wet Saw Tile is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Wet Saw Tile materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Wet Saw Tile to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Wet Saw Tiles come in various sizes. Do you need a large Wet Saw Tileor a small one? Think about where you will use your Wet Saw Tile in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Wet Saw Tiles also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Wet Saw Tile would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Wet Saw Tile will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Wet Saw Tile you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Wet Saw Tile? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Wet Saw Tileto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Wet Saw Tile will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Wet Saw Tile. It is hard to know exactly how an Wet Saw Tile will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Wet Saw Tile you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.