Tile Cutting Saws
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Tile Cutting Saws of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Tile Cutting Saws of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,424 Reviews Scanned
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor saw,contact with us,we will supply a new one.
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING: Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42. 9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34. 9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get: 1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual
- Universal for dry or wet cutting.
- Super thin turbo mesh rim diamond blade provide fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you.
- Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling. High Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- Diamond blade can be used as porcelain tile blade, ceramia tile blade, granite blade and other thin masonry blade.
- CONTINUOUS RIM CONFIGURATION – For clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles
- EXPERT DESIGN – The thin Kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting. The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise. Intended to cut porcelain,, marble, granite, an ceramic tiles
- BUILT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL – This is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, construction workers, carpenters, general contractors, serious DIYers, and tradesmen
- EQUIPMENT – Designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws
- WET SAW BLADE – For wet use only
- This general purpose diamond blade is used for cutting a wide range of materials including ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite, marble, slate, terrazzo or anything similar.
- Specs are 7" diameter X .060 thick with a diamond-7/8"-5/8" universal arbor for all tile saws, circular saws and hand-held grinders.
- The core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry cutting.
- The thin (.060) cutting rim allows for the best combination of cutting speed and blade life while producing a first-class cut! It is also 10mm tall which maximizes cutting life and offers a low cost per cut. Recommended operating speed is 5,100 RPM.
- This top-quality product is made in USA and backed with a 100% lifetime warranty plus free return shipping! If it ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any indication of a material defect (being used for its intended use), or if the bond between the diamond rim and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- Size:180 x 10 x 2.8 x 22.23 mm;Thickness:2.8 mm,Outer Diameter:180 mm /7 inch;With reducer washer suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8" or 5/8" Arbor.
- 7 inch diamond blades are universal for dry or wet cutting,Hot pressed and super thin design provide long life
- Turbo segment rim design not only provides faster cutting, but also ensures a longer service life.
- GoYonder diamond saw blades are designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate and cement backer board.
- Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30 in. cuts
- 37 in. rip cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18 in. cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half
- 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. sills and 8 in. x 48 in. planks at a 30% offset
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 【SIZE】Outer Diameter: 105mm(4 inch). Thickness: 1.2mm.
- 【COMPATIBLE MODELS】Suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 4/5" or 5/8" Arbor. It can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for Wet and Dry cutting.
- 【FAST & SMOOTH CUTTING】X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting. Thicker center to avoid vibrations and wobbling.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】The Turbo-Mesh rim provides extremely smooth cutting finish on porcelain, marble, and ceramic tile. The Mesh rim design allows for less friction and more efficient heat dispersion. High-Performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material removal.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】It's designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate, cement backer board, etc. It will be a perfect partner for tile installers and general homemade DIYers.
Top Rated Tile Cutting Saws to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Tile Cutting Saws from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Tile Cutting Saws. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Tile Cutting Saws from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Tile Cutting Saws Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Tile Cutting Saws based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Tile Cutting Saws that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Tile Cutting Saws to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Tile Cutting Saws with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Tile Cutting Saws, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Tile Cutting Saws Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Tile Cutting Saws have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Tile Cutting Saws descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Tile Cutting Saws. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Tile Cutting Saws (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Tile Cutting Saws are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Tile Cutting Saws:
(1) Tile Cutting Saws Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Tile Cutting Saws should be in line with its value. You can compare Tile Cutting Saws reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Tile Cutting Saws is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Tile Cutting Saws materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Tile Cutting Saws to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Tile Cutting Sawss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Tile Cutting Sawsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Tile Cutting Saws in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Tile Cutting Sawss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Tile Cutting Saws would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Tile Cutting Saws will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Tile Cutting Saws you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Tile Cutting Saws? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Tile Cutting Sawsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Tile Cutting Saws will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Tile Cutting Saws. It is hard to know exactly how an Tile Cutting Saws will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Tile Cutting Saws you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.