The Works Sharpener
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing The Works Sharpener of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best The Works Sharpener of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,651 Reviews Scanned
- The Work Sharp Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener is an angle guided, 3-sided abrasive jig-and-clamp style sharpener that makes manual sharpening faster, easier and more precise than ever.
- ADJUSTABLE, REPEATABLE - Sharpening angle can be easily adjusted from 15°- 30°, in 1° increments.
- TRI-BRASIVE ROD - Quickly index between coarse and fine diamond and fine ceramic stone.
- V BLOCK CLAMP - Removable clamp secures knife safely and consistently.
- COMPLETE KNIFE SHARPENER - field, home or shop use designed for sportsmen who need a complete, compact field sharpening solution. The diamond plates can be easily removed to expose a broad head wrench to speed sharpening in the field. Diamond plates can be attached with the abrasive exposed or flipped over during transport in your gear bag.
- DIAMOND PLATES, CERAMIC RODS, LEATHER STROP, & SHARPENING GUIDES - provide a fast, easy & consistent sharpening solution for knives & camp tools. The ceramic honing rod rotates to expose coarse & fine honing surfaces, as well as a grooved surface for sharpening fish hooks. A second, small ceramic rod is used for sharpening serrations
- CONSISTENT BLADE EDGE ANGLES - purpose built 20° angle guide for sharpening with the diamond plates, & 25° angle guide for honing a strong micro-bevel. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution: coarse & fine diamond sharpening plates, coarse & fine ceramic hones, & a leather strop.
- COMPACT & DURABLE - maintain your edge while out hunting, fishing, camping or anywhere you need a sharp edge. All elements are self-contained & require no tools, assembly, or set-up
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
- Assorted replacement belt kit includes (2) P80 coarse, (2) P220 medium, and (2) 6000 fine. These abrasive belts are direct replacements for the abrasive belts that comes standard with the WSKTS & WSKTS-KT
- Premium grade, long lasting abrasive belts. Specific selection for optimum sharpening performance
- Manufactured by leading brands in belt technology: Norton (P80 & P220) and Micro-Mesh (6000)
- Abrasives: aluminum oxide (P80); ceramic oxide (P220); silicon carbide (6000) - Backing: waterproof polyester (P80, P220); flexible cotton backing with polymer emulsion cushioning layer (6000)
- Sharpen every knife you own like a pro quickly, easily and with repeatable, consistent results. Creates the sharpest blades you've ever had!
- Easily Replaceable Abrasive Grit Belts. Comes with premium abrasive belts to meet all your sharpening needs: Coarse (P80), Medium (P220) and Fine (6000). Abrasive belts won't burn or damage blade steel during sharpening.
- Precision sharpening guides provide fast, easy, repeatable and consistent results. Kitchen Knife guide sharpens blades to a 40° angle – Outdoor Knife Guide sharpens to a 50° angle.
- Can also be used to sharpen a wide range of bladed shop tools and lawn and garden tools such as Lawn Mower Blades, Garden Pruners, Shears, Shovels, Scrapers and more. Also makes the ideal hand held detail grinder
- 1-year warranty – warranty only valid for North American 110v power source applications. Use of power converters for 220V not recommended. Can be run with 12V power inverter (min. 150 watt) from car, truck, RV, boat, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE SHARPENING GUIDE - produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°. motor- 120Vac/1. 5 amp. Duty cycle-1 hr. Continuous
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR - handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing. More power with improved cooling & the option of slow speed honing or high speed grinding. The variable speed control (1, 200 SFM to 2, 800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand
- PREMIUM FLEXIBLE ABRASIVE BELTS - deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp convex edge
- FAST, PRECISE, & REPEATABLE - sharpening results with no set up or calibration time. The 6000 grit belt measures ½ x inches) for better contact with Serrations, gut hooks and other hard to reach edges
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been engineering industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA
- Bundle includes Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener and Replacement Belt Kit
- Sharpen every knife you own like a pro quickly, easily, and with repeatable, consistent results
- Precision sharpening guides provide fast, easy, repeatable and consistent results
- 1-year warranty valid for North American 110v power source applications
- Specific grit selection for optimum sharpening performance
- Replacement abrasive belt assortment for the Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS-KO) only
- Belts are 3/4" x 12" (except 6000 Micro-Mesh, which is 1/2" x 12") and do not fit any other Work Sharp tools or accessories
- Belts included: P120 Extra Coarse Grit - 3/4" x 12" X65 Coarse Grit (P220 equivalent) - 3/4" x 12" X22 Medium Grit (P1000 equivalent) - 3/4" x 12" X4 Fine Grit (P3000 equivalent) - 3/4" x 12" 6000 Extra Fine Grit, 1/2" x 12"
- Replacement abrasive belt assortment for the Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (WSKTS-KO) only. Not compatible with other Work Sharp tools.
- Push of a button - fully guided sharpener that automates the sharpening of your knives for an even angle and perfectly sharpened knife every time.
- Professional level sharpness - designed to sharpen The highest-quality knife steels.
- Versatility - sharpens kitchen knives, serrated edges, pocket knives, scissors and shears.
- Longevity - replaceable flexible disc abrasives sharpen 100 knives before needing replaced.
- Compact size - that easily fits in a drawer. Our space-saving design keeps you knife sharp and your counters clear.
- FAST - a few passes through the sharpener puts a sharp edge on your blade
- CONSISTENT - the fixed sharpening guide & flexible abrasive belt create a precision cutting edge every time
- VERSATILE - sharpens every Knife you own, including serrated blades
- ABRASIVE BELTS & CERAMIC HONE - long lasting, cool cutting, & create a convex edge that cuts better & lasts longer than a flat ground edge. Tapered fine grit honing rod refines smooth edges & easily sharpens large & small serrations
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】: The 1/2" x 12" Replacement Belt Kit is for Work Sharp Original Knife & Tool Sharpener and Combo Knife Sharpener (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT).
- 【WHAT INCLUDED】: 24 Pcs 1/2" X 12" Knife Sharpener Sanding Belts, including 4 pcs 80 Grits Zirconia belts, 4 pcs 120 Grits Zirconia belts, 4 pcs 240 Grits Alumina belts, 4 pcs 400 Grits Alumina belts, 4 pcs 1000 Grits silicon carbide belts, 4 pcs 1200 Grits silicon carbide belts.
- 【COMPETITIVE PRICE】: WE ARE THE MANUFACTURER! We can provide a MORE competitive price, and meantime the SAME, even the BETTER quality belts. Are you worried about that you get what you pay for? As a professional sanding belt manufacturer, we devote ourself to make the best sanding belts. If you have anything disappointed to our product, Please Contact Us. And We will give you a free replacement kit or an unconditional refund. Try it, you have nothing to lose!
- 【STABLE & STRONG JOINTS】: Precision engineered dual directional tape joints allow a smooth transition in either direction.
- 【PROFESSIONAL BELT KIT】: As a professional sanding belt manufacturer, after hundreds of trials, we find that for a knife sharpner, the best material for coarse grit is zirconia, for medium grit is alumina and for fine grit is silicon carbide. So we provide this Replacement Belt Kit for perfect sharpening.
Top Rated The Works Sharpener to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best The Works Sharpener from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell The Works Sharpener. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy The Works Sharpener from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping The Works Sharpener Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of The Works Sharpener based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on The Works Sharpener that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add The Works Sharpener to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy The Works Sharpener with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for The Works Sharpener, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great The Works Sharpener Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s The Works Sharpener have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s The Works Sharpener descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for The Works Sharpener. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best The Works Sharpener (with Price and Reviews)
Although most The Works Sharpener are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an The Works Sharpener:
(1) The Works Sharpener Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an The Works Sharpener should be in line with its value. You can compare The Works Sharpener reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular The Works Sharpener is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
The Works Sharpener materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your The Works Sharpener to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, The Works Sharpeners come in various sizes. Do you need a large The Works Sharpeneror a small one? Think about where you will use your The Works Sharpener in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
The Works Sharpeners also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your The Works Sharpener would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an The Works Sharpener will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of The Works Sharpener you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your The Works Sharpener? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the The Works Sharpenerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your The Works Sharpener will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an The Works Sharpener. It is hard to know exactly how an The Works Sharpener will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the The Works Sharpener you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.