Tag Watch Band
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Tag Watch Band of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Tag Watch Band of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,513 Reviews Scanned
- Tag width is 2cm .Custom engraved in high laser black lettering to personalize your medical message (5 lines incl).
- you can put it on your watch bracelet or other jewelry ,so no need wear medical bracelet again ,unique design ,convenience and practicality
- easy to read with the matte stainless steel tag ,the rubber is soft ,comfortable to wear
- PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHOULD WEAR A MEDICAL ID JEWELRY:Diabetes,epilepsy,autism,allergies,coumadin,waffarin,heart diease,pacemaker,asthma,COPD,stroke,cancer,multiple sclerosis,dialysis lung disease,ADD/ADHD,Alzheimer's,high blood pressure,and so on
- Includes Emergency Medical Card (EMC) , update medical information replacements whenever you like.
- Stainless steel case with a black perforated rubber strap. Fixed black carbide coated titanium bezel
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numeral appears at the 12 o'clock positions
- Swiss-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
- SWAP IN SECONDS: Quick release spring bars allow you to swap bands in seconds to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON's other Leather, Canvas and Silicone quick release watch bands to take your timepiece from the gym to the workplace. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars. Measure watch lug where band and spring bar meet the watch casing. It is important that your watch's lug width is the exact width of the band you select or spring bars will not fit correctly. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online.
- TWO LENGTHS INCLUDED: Each band comes standard with different two lengths of the ‘long side’ of the strap (the side with the holes), assuring a perfect fit for nearly any wrist. Fits wrists 5" to 8" in circumference, but watch geometry may also impact fit.
- LOCKING FEATURE and OTHER ATTRIBUTES: BARTON’s proprietary locking feature assures that the free end of the strap stays securely in place. Quick release spring bars, durable silicone, solid tang 316L stainless steel buckle, scent free and dust free, 2mm taper from watch head to buckle.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and More
- Genuine Tag Heuer Black Rubber Strap ONLY
- Strap Width 20mm (Men's)
- Stainless Steel Pin Buckle
- Fits CAH1110, CAH1111, CAH1112, CAH1113, CAU1114
- WAH1110, WAH1111, WAH1112
- Nato-Inspired Design
- High Strength Nylon Weave
- Stainless Steel Custom Hardware
- Designed for dependability
- 1 year limited warranty
- Round watch featuring dive-style bezel, luminous hands/indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 41 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployant-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Gulf Racing Special Edition Watch Featuring The Bright Colors of Gulf Racing
- Small Seconds, Tachymeter Scale, Chronograph, End of Life Indicator (EOL), Screw-down Crown and Fixed Bezel
- Stainless Steel Case on Blue Calf Skin Leather Strap with Asphalt Texture, Case Diameter: 43mm
- Stainless Steel Screw-down Case Back with GULF Logo Special Engraving
- Battery Operated Quartz Movement, 200 Meters / 660 Feet Water-Resistant
- BARTON QUALITY: Top grain cowhide leather watch band with embossed alligator or crocodile styling. 316L surgical grade brushed steel buckle.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, or 24mm spring bars. Quick release spring bars are included with and integrated into the band, so it is important that your watch's lug width matches exactly.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Fossil Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Galaxy, Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Nokia Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and Others.
- LUXURY STYLING: 2mm taper from watch head to buckle. 24mm strap uses 22mm buckle, 23mm strap uses 21mm buckle, 22mm strap uses 20mm buckle, 21mm strap uses 19mm buckle, 20mm uses 18mm buckle, 19mm strap uses 17mm buckle, 18mm uses 16mm buckle, and 16mm strap uses 14mm buckle. Padded for style and comfort. Total thickness is approximately 5mm near spring bar and 3mm near holes.
- OPTIMAL FIT: Approximately 8" total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75" to 8", but watch geometry also impacts fit.
- Engraved and assembled in Kentucky, USA. Same day shipping if ordered by 1pm EST. Lifetime guarantee. If you don’t love it, you don’t pay for it. We got your back.
- It simply slides right onto your already existing Apple Sport band.
- Personalized ID Bracelet allows you to include info such as your name, emergency contact numbers, and medical info.
- ROAD iD helps save lives and provide priceless peace of mind by telling First Responders how best to care for you in the event of an emergency.
Top Rated Tag Watch Band to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Tag Watch Band from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Tag Watch Band. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Tag Watch Band from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Tag Watch Band Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Tag Watch Band based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Tag Watch Band that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Tag Watch Band to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Tag Watch Band with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Tag Watch Band, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Tag Watch Band Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Tag Watch Band have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Tag Watch Band descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Tag Watch Band. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Tag Watch Band (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Tag Watch Band are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Tag Watch Band:
(1) Tag Watch Band Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Tag Watch Band should be in line with its value. You can compare Tag Watch Band reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Tag Watch Band is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Tag Watch Band materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Tag Watch Band to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Tag Watch Bands come in various sizes. Do you need a large Tag Watch Bandor a small one? Think about where you will use your Tag Watch Band in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Tag Watch Bands also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Tag Watch Band would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Tag Watch Band will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Tag Watch Band you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Tag Watch Band? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Tag Watch Bandto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Tag Watch Band will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Tag Watch Band. It is hard to know exactly how an Tag Watch Band will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Tag Watch Band you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.