Survival Knife Brands
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Survival Knife Brands of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Survival Knife Brands of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,006 Reviews Scanned
- Full tang fixed blade outdoor knife for rugged camping expeditions
- Black stainless steel tanto blade
- Cord-wrapped handle provides superior grip, plus handy cording when needed in a pinch
- Nylon sheath for easy and safe carry; magnesium alloy Fire Starter enables you to effortlessly start a Fire in no time
- 7-inch overall length, 3-Inch blade length with 4mm thickness; pack of 2
- DIMENSIONS: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping
- Durable and sharp 440C stainless steel blade
- White bone handle scales
- Nickel silver bolsters
- Blade length: 3 inches. Overall length: 6 4/5 inches. Overall weight: 5.1 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY CARRY : This Carimee small fixed blade just as its brand name, Carimee-Carry Me. It is 6 inch in total length and 2 1/3 inch in blade length, with a total weight just 5.29 oz, together with a super-easy-to-waer Nylon sheath, when worn on the pant belt the entire unit - knife and sheath - is well concealed. It is definitely a best EDC knife option.
- 9Cr18MoV Super Steel : Carimee small fixed blade knife is a tough full tang knife made with corrosion-resistant 9Cr18MoV steel in brushed finish; 9Cr18MoV High carbon chromium bearing steel that is corrosion resistant. It is steel that is known to keep its cutting edge and has good corrosion resistance. Blades made from this grade of steelare also easy to sharpen. 9Cr18MoV is one of the most popular knife steels in the world and is agreat value in terms of price and quality.
- MULTI-GRIP OUTDOOR AND BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: A spear-point tip and thick blade jimping provide max control and versatility for this field knife; companion knife is great for cutting, carving, and batoning camp chores. Small knife with sheath features an oversized finger ring blade for solid grip variety;
- PUT THIS CAMP KNIFE TO WORK: Use these hunting knives or camping knives for any all-weather adventure; Carimee survival fixed blade knife has excellent edge retention and rust resistance. Full Tang Construction, optimal survival knife for general tasks, and maximum protection. Grippy wooden handle is sturdy and comfortable for long hours of use.
- WARRANTY: Take care of your curved knife and sheath and we’ll take care of you; Carimee Knives s fixed blade are built to last; Carimee knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Rust-resistant C-75 carbon steel blades
- Beer barrel handles
- Solid nickel silver bolsters
- Closed length: 4 1/4 Inch
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4-5/8" Drop Point 420HC steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 9-1/2" Weight 7.6 oz. Total Carry weight 10.7 oz.
- SAFE & SECURE - The contoured Micarta handle with steel bolster provide a safe and secure grip while you work. The steel bolster can be used as an improvised hammer when in the outdoors
- FIRE STARTER - The 2-1/4" fire striker with whistle integrated in the grip comes in handy for emergency situations
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an injection molded nylon sheath that can be configured into horizontal or vertical belt carry for easy access
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products
- The sheath is handmade using premium, hard cow/ buffalo-hide saddle leather. Horizontal Carry (Scout) on a belt/strap. You can wear it on the base of your lower back on a belt or snap it on a pack-strap, etc. Metal snaps and parts. The sides of the leather has been sanded and smoothed.
- Total length is 6" and total width is 2.5"
- Designed to fit a max. 4" long blade and designed for a blade that is max 1.3" wide
- There are two, 2.5" snap close horizontal belt straps.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.7 inch (19.6 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.4 inches (8.6 cm) and a weight of 5.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 4034 Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a grey, aluminum handle with rubber inlay
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, flipper/finger actuator and M.A.G.I.C. assisted opening making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock and safety lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
- High Performance Micarta Handle Slabs for Rugged Grip
- 5.2-inch Blade
- 10.5" over-all length
- Nylon Sheath with extra pouch for sharpener or other accessories
- Lanyard Hole in Handle
Top Rated Survival Knife Brands to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Survival Knife Brands from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Survival Knife Brands. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Survival Knife Brands from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Survival Knife Brands Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Survival Knife Brands based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Survival Knife Brands that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Survival Knife Brands to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Survival Knife Brands with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Survival Knife Brands, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Survival Knife Brands Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Survival Knife Brands have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Survival Knife Brands descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Survival Knife Brands. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Survival Knife Brands (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Survival Knife Brands are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Survival Knife Brands:
(1) Survival Knife Brands Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Survival Knife Brands should be in line with its value. You can compare Survival Knife Brands reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Survival Knife Brands is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Survival Knife Brands materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Survival Knife Brands to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Survival Knife Brandss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Survival Knife Brandsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Survival Knife Brands in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Survival Knife Brandss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Survival Knife Brands would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Survival Knife Brands will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Survival Knife Brands you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Survival Knife Brands? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Survival Knife Brandsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Survival Knife Brands will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Survival Knife Brands. It is hard to know exactly how an Survival Knife Brands will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Survival Knife Brands you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.