Solar Panels Backpacking
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Solar Panels Backpacking of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Solar Panels Backpacking of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,813 Reviews Scanned
- 【High-Efficieny】The high-efficiency of its three solar Monocrystalline panels cell is based on SunPower Maxeon technology, that allows them to reach 21%-24% of conversion efficiency while providing enough power (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
- 【Advanced Smart IC Chip Technology】 Microchip support to detects the electronic devices plugged into the USB ports for fast charging two phones simultaneously under safe conditions as well as the prevention of overheating
- 【Portable and Foldable】The 6.3x 11.1x 1.06 inch (when folded ) small size and 17.3-ounce design that can easily squeeze in your backpack offers portability and simplicity, and the attachment hook makes it ideal for connecting to a backpack while you’re on the hiking or walking around town
- 【Dualable Design】The canvas surface and precision stitching withstand rugged for outdoor use and the PET polymer cover that guarantees IPX4 waterproof level protection will make the panels resistant to water and even dust
- 【Package】Nekteck 21W Solar Charging Panel, 2.6ft(80cm)Micro USB Cable, User Manual
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the charging speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 3 amps overall under direct sunlight. 21 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into a rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4 × 11.1in opened) and stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Lightweight and ultra-thin design make it ideal for long treks
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar (21W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- Updated Triple USB Ports: 3 USB charging ports( Each is 5V/2.4A Max) with smart charging technology which can recognize your device smartly then providing optimal charging speed vary with different devices. The 3 USB ports can offer the total current at 5V/4.8A Max. CE/ FCC/ RoHS certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- Easy To Carry: With compact size (11.1 × 6.3× 1.3in folded) and lightweight (20.6 oz) design, BigBlue foldable solar charger panel bag is small and light enough to fit into any camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit. They’re also good for stashing in an emergency kit. The 3 USB ports allow you to charge multiple devices at once.
- High Energy Conversion: Highly efficient SunPower panel convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy in enough sunlight. This special PET polymer surface protects it from occasional rain or wet Fog and all the ports are covered by a cloth flap and rubber cover to protect them from dust or water damage.
- Wide Compatibility: Attached Micro USB cable for almost all 5V Android devices & some DSLRs, or Apple devices (needs extra original cable). Our solar phone charger can't store the electricity, please unfold it in the outdoor direct sunlight, then connect it to your device. Note: our solar charger doesn't fit the laptops and iPad Pro.
- Package & Support: You will get BigBlue 28W Solar Phone Charger, 50cm Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 24-month Worry Free Card and friendly & Customer Service. Note: Any cloud cover arrives may influence the charging speed. We suggest you to replug the device and reopen the solar panels if the charging is too slow.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the fastest possible charge up to 2.1 amps under direct sunlight. 15 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11 × 6.3in folded or 18.1 × 11in opened) and elastic loops on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Super lightweight (12.5 oz) and ultra-thin design (0.7in folded or 0.2in opened) make it ideal for long treks.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar Lite (15W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- A POCKET ON THE BACK HOLDS 3 PORTS: BigBlue solar phone charger with a USB port (5V/2.4A maximum), a DC output for charging 12V-18V devices, such as some battery packs and mini portable power station which is less than 150w, and another USB Output (5V/2.4A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A Max) support fast charging for your cellphones, iPad or battery pack. Equipped with a unique voltage regulator to guarantee a stable voltage and current, protecting your devices while charging quickly.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANEL: The SUNPOWER panels can reach a power conversion rate up to 21% to 23.5%, which is the most durable panels at present, standing up to elements and wear and tear better than conventional panels. CE/ FCC/ RoHS certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE: BigBlue portable solar charger is sized such a briefcase that you can easily fold it up and stow it away in a daypack, it not be much bigger than an iPad. Its small size and sleek design make it a good option for backcountry use. Opened Size: 68*57*0.5cm/ 26.8*22.4*0.2in; Closed Size: 28*14*4.5cm/ 11*5.5*1.8in.
- DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USES: BigBlue 42w solar panels are typically marketed for a long trek, hiking, or camping, are a core part of many people’s go-bags and car kits. Eight holes in the panel allow you to attach the panels to nearly anything (carabiner are not included). This charger is solar-powered only and can not store power to charge your device when without sunlight.
- IPX4 & DURABLE DESIGN: Industrial-strength PET polymer fabric to withstand rugged attrition. The SunPower panels are fitted neatly into a rugged, durable canvas to withstand outdoor use, and the panels won’t mind exposure to damp conditions such as morning dew or light rainfall. The package comes with 1 x 10-in-1 Connector Cable, 1 x Micro USB Cable,1 x DC Cable, 1x User Manual and a 18-month after-sale service card.
- [2 Way to Recharge This Power Bank- Both Solar and USB Rechargable]: Unlike other no-battery solar panel charger in the market, we adopt a built-in 8000mAh battery which can be recharged within 8 hours under strong sunlight or by USB CHARGER. So even if the weather's down or dark night, your cellphone or tablets can still be charged up
- [High Conversion Efficiency]: Adopted Sunpower mono-crystalline solar panel, this solar charger has a 28%-30% high conversion rate to provide 12W power for recharging the external battery and working on your device at the same time
- [Powerful & Smart]: The SmartID port detects your device intelligently and offer maximum charge current allowed by your device and stable 5V voltage. This makes it great compatible with USB device and optimal charging speed
- [Versatile and Rugged]: Designed to withstand harsh elements, this solar battery charger works under a wide temperature range of -20℃ to 80℃, is IP63 water-resistant, and is housed in a dustproof canvas
- [What You Get]: iClever 8000mah Solar Charger, User Manual, 18 month worry free and friendly reliable customer service
- HIGH EFFICIENCY PANEL: The 10W, 6-7V Panel has a built in USB port, great for small device charging
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs 1.2 lbs, Fits almost anywhere at 9.5x14.5x.75"(unfolded), 9.5x7.2x1.2"(folded)
- VERSATILE: Hook it on your backpack while hiking, or prop it up with the 180° adjustable kickstand
- USA ENGINEERED: Developed by a US-based team combing over 50 years of experience with Solar Energy
- WARRANTY: 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our US based support team is available to make it right
- FAST & EFFICIENT CHARGING: Polycrystalline cells provide this solar panel charger with enough power to charge 2 devices at the same time! Smart charging technology recognizes the input needed for a connected device and distributes current output accordingly, delivering up to 1.85A in total and cutting down on total charging time.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Use this solar phone battery charger with any USB powered device with 5V DC input voltage. Compatible with iPhone X, XR, XS, Max, 8 Plus, 7, 6s, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7, S6, S5, Edge, Note, mini, Nexus, LG, HTC, GoPro, Kindle and other electronic devices, including power banks of various capacity. It’s also the perfect backup in case of a power outage.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: You can easily take this foldable solar panel charger with you on any outdoor adventure! It weighs only 1.10 lbs. and is ultra-thin (1.2” folded). It’s ideal to use while backpacking, hiking, camping, kayaking & other outdoor activities. Features 11 built-in loops and 2 carabiners to easily attach to your backpack, tent or trees, and has a convenient pocket for the device being charged. No matter where you go, you can keep all your devices fully charged.
- WEATHER-PROOF & DURABLE: Don’t worry if those clouds could turn into rain – our solar panels are shielded with industrial-strength PET polymer and sewn into rugged polyester canvas, making it highly resistant to water and dust. Its top-of-the-line construction provides maximum durability and is specially designed to supply you with free energy for years to come, and will never let you down.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don’t worry about missing Amazon’s 30-day return window! We Offer a 120-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee with our One Year Warranty. If You Don't Like it - FOR WHATEVER REASON - we’ll give you your money back. Buy with confidence!
- HIGH EFFICIENCY - 21% Efficiency 5 Volt Max 1 Amp Max. Female USB 2.0 Type A Connector works with USB battery banks and most phones. NOT for use with Tablets.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT & THIN - Weight: 122g/4.30oz Size: 259mm X 155mm X 2.5mm (10.20in X 6.10in X 0.10in)
- CONFIGURABLE - 4 Stainless Steel Grommets with 2 Carabiners for Securing to Backpacks, Tents, and other Outdoor Equipment. USB port located in the back center of panel for easy cable management.
- DURABLE - Water-Resistant and Long Life. With our integrated ETFE lamination process, its lifetime can last up to 15-20 years under normal outdoor conditions.
- FOR BEST RESULTS - During cloudy days, intermittent sunlight, while mobile, or having any difficulty charging a phone, it is recommended to connect Solarpad to a USB battery bank. * Plug charge cable to Solarpad, place panel in direct sunlight, and then plug in phone to fully charge in 3-4 hours. * Never place phone or batteries in direct sunlight. * Best times to solar charge is from 8am to 4pm in the summer and 10am to 2pm in the winter. * Place Solarpad facing up on the top of the backpack.
- Rugged and Portable: Weather resistant exterior layer of ETFE withstands more temperature stress and chemical aggression when compared to PET that is used by most portable solar charger. Provides more protection and flexibility – shock-proof, dust-proof and drop-proof. Folding panels compact down to the size of an iPad and easily fit into any backpack.
- Powerful: Pumps out up to 2 Amps of power per USB port (4A Max with two ports) to provide wall-outlet charging speeds. ETFE construction has an UV permeability of 95% compared to 80% from PET - makes the panel more efficient than other solar chargers.
- Smart Technology: Built-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device and maximizes charging speed while protecting from overcharging. Automatic restore if shade occurs.
- Multi-Use: Ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, outdoor adventures and is essential in any emergency preparedness kit for survival. Never be caught without power. Great for any USB devices including your iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, iPad.
- Designed in California, backed by 12-month hassle free warranty from a local USA company.
Top Rated Solar Panels Backpacking to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Solar Panels Backpacking from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Solar Panels Backpacking. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Solar Panels Backpacking from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Solar Panels Backpacking Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Solar Panels Backpacking based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Solar Panels Backpacking that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Solar Panels Backpacking to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Solar Panels Backpacking with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Solar Panels Backpacking, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Solar Panels Backpacking Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Solar Panels Backpacking have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Solar Panels Backpacking descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Solar Panels Backpacking. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Solar Panels Backpacking (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Solar Panels Backpacking are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Solar Panels Backpacking:
(1) Solar Panels Backpacking Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Solar Panels Backpacking should be in line with its value. You can compare Solar Panels Backpacking reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Solar Panels Backpacking is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Solar Panels Backpacking materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Solar Panels Backpacking to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Solar Panels Backpackings come in various sizes. Do you need a large Solar Panels Backpackingor a small one? Think about where you will use your Solar Panels Backpacking in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Solar Panels Backpackings also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Solar Panels Backpacking would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Solar Panels Backpacking will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Solar Panels Backpacking you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Solar Panels Backpacking? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Solar Panels Backpackingto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Solar Panels Backpacking will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Solar Panels Backpacking. It is hard to know exactly how an Solar Panels Backpacking will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Solar Panels Backpacking you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.