Solar Panels Backpacking
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Solar Panels Backpacking of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Solar Panels Backpacking of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,325 Reviews Scanned
- 【High-Efficieny】The high-efficiency of its three solar Monocrystalline panels cell is based on SunPower Maxeon technology, that allows them to reach 21%-24% of conversion efficiency while providing enough power (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
- 【Advanced Smart IC Chip Technology】 Microchip support to detects the electronic devices plugged into the USB ports for fast charging two phones simultaneously under safe conditions as well as the prevention of overheating
- 【Portable and Foldable】The 6.3x 11.1x 1.06 inch (when folded ) small size and 17.3-ounce design that can easily squeeze in your backpack offers portability and simplicity, and the attachment hook makes it ideal for connecting to a backpack while you’re on the hiking or walking around town
- 【Dualable Design】The canvas surface and precision stitching withstand rugged for outdoor use and the PET polymer cover that guarantees IPX4 waterproof level protection will make the panels resistant to water and even dust
- 【Package】Nekteck 21W Solar Charging Panel, 2.6ft(80cm)Micro USB Cable, User Manual
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the charging speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 3 amps overall under direct sunlight. 21 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into a rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4 × 11.1in opened) and stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Lightweight and ultra-thin design make it ideal for long treks
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar (21W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- A POCKET ON THE BACK HOLDS 3 PORTS: BigBlue solar phone charger with a USB port (5V/2.4A maximum), a DC output for charging 12V-18V devices, such as some battery packs and mini portable power station which is less than 150w, and another USB Output (5V/2.4A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A Max) support fast charging for your cellphones, iPad or battery pack. Equipped with a unique voltage regulator to guarantee a stable voltage and current, protecting your devices while charging quickly.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANEL: The SUNPOWER panels can reach a power conversion rate up to 21% to 23.5%, which is the most durable panels at present, standing up to elements and wear and tear better than conventional panels. CE/ FCC/ RoHS certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE: BigBlue portable solar charger is sized such a briefcase that you can easily fold it up and stow it away in a daypack, it not be much bigger than an iPad. Its small size and sleek design make it a good option for backcountry use. Opened Size: 68*57*0.5cm/ 26.8*22.4*0.2in; Closed Size: 28*14*4.5cm/ 11*5.5*1.8in.
- DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USES: BigBlue 42w solar panels are typically marketed for a long trek, hiking, or camping, are a core part of many people’s go-bags and car kits. Eight holes in the panel allow you to attach the panels to nearly anything (carabiner are not included). This charger is solar-powered only and can not store power to charge your device when without sunlight.
- IPX4 & DURABLE DESIGN: Industrial-strength PET polymer fabric to withstand rugged attrition. The SunPower panels are fitted neatly into a rugged, durable canvas to withstand outdoor use, and the panels won’t mind exposure to damp conditions such as morning dew or light rainfall. The package comes with 1 x 10-in-1 Connector Cable, 1 x Micro USB Cable,1 x DC Cable, 1x User Manual and a 18-month after-sale service card.
- Rugged and Portable: Weather resistant exterior layer of ETFE withstands more temperature stress and chemical aggression when compared to PET that is used by most portable solar charger. Provides more protection and flexibility – shock-proof, dust-proof and drop-proof. Folding panels compact down to the size of an iPad and easily fit into any backpack.
- Powerful: Pumps out up to 2 Amps of power per USB port (4A Max with two ports) to provide wall-outlet charging speeds. ETFE construction has an UV permeability of 95% compared to 80% from PET - makes the panel more efficient than other solar chargers.
- Smart Technology: Built-in smart IC chip intelligently identifies your device and maximizes charging speed while protecting from overcharging. Automatic restore if shade occurs.
- Multi-Use: Ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, outdoor adventures and is essential in any emergency preparedness kit for survival. Never be caught without power. Great for any USB devices including your iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, iPad.
- Designed in California, backed by 12-month hassle free warranty from a local USA company.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY PANEL: The 10W, 6-7V Panel has a built in USB port, great for small device charging
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs 1.2 lbs, Fits almost anywhere at 9.5x14.5x.75"(unfolded), 9.5x7.2x1.2"(folded)
- VERSATILE: Hook it on your backpack while hiking, or prop it up with the 180° adjustable kickstand
- USA ENGINEERED: Developed by a US-based team combing over 50 years of experience with Solar Energy
- WARRANTY: 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our US based support team is available to make it right
- 25000mAh Huge Capacity: The solar charger is made from Li-polymer battery with 25000mAh capacity, which is enough to support a outdoor fancier to travel for 9 days on average.
- Solar Powered: The Power Bank is equipped with 4 foldable solar panels, with power of 6w. On clear days, the solar panels can convert the solar energy with the speed of 1.2A, 4-6 times faster than the normal ones. It also supports wall charger to charge it.
- Outdoor Equipment: It is especially designed for outdoor fanciers, since it acts as a battery pack but also a perfect outdoor companion. It supports to charge 2 devices with maximum 2.1A. Besides, there are 3 modes of the built-in flashlights: bright/SOS/flickering to light up the way and look for help in the dark, not to mention its sturdy outer case to resist water, dust and falling.
- Portable Design: The 4 panels of the power bank is foldable and its almost the same size as iPhone11, which is allowed to put in any pockets and bags. Due to its small size, it is also suitable for daily use such as hanging out with friends, dating or other activities.
- Superior Safety: The built-in smart circuitry protects your devices from overcharging, short-circuiting and discharging. You can charge your devices safely.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY - 21% Efficiency 5 Volt Max 1 Amp Max. Female USB 2.0 Type A Connector works with USB battery banks and most phones. NOT for use with Tablets.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT & THIN - Weight: 122g/4.30oz Size: 259mm X 155mm X 2.5mm (10.20in X 6.10in X 0.10in)
- CONFIGURABLE - 4 Stainless Steel Grommets with 2 Carabiners for Securing to Backpacks, Tents, and other Outdoor Equipment. USB port located in the back center of panel for easy cable management.
- DURABLE - Water-Resistant and Long Life. With our integrated ETFE lamination process, its lifetime can last up to 15-20 years under normal outdoor conditions.
- FOR BEST RESULTS - During cloudy days, intermittent sunlight, while mobile, or having any difficulty charging a phone, it is recommended to connect Solarpad to a USB battery bank. * Plug charge cable to Solarpad, place panel in direct sunlight, and then plug in phone to fully charge in 3-4 hours. * Never place phone or batteries in direct sunlight. * Best times to solar charge is from 8am to 4pm in the summer and 10am to 2pm in the winter. * Place Solarpad facing up on the top of the backpack.
- ☀️ HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN: The AIMTOM 60W folding solar panel is here to help you take advantage of the sun’s unlimited power and help you power up your laptop, iPhone, camera, wireless speaker, portable power station or solar generators. Charge your laptop directly from sunlight with the 10-in-1 connector kit (except for MacBooks). MC-4 cable, DC-to-Clamp, DC-to-DC cables are also included.
- ⚡ 60W OF GREEN, ECO-FRIENDLY POWER: Instead of carrying bulky powerbanks or looking for an outlet, you can enjoy unlimited, eco-friendly power no matter where you are with our portable and easy-to-transport solar power generator.
- 🔋 NEVER RUN OUT OF BATTERY AGAIN: This premium, handmade solar charging panel will help you charge up to 2 devices at once thanks to its USB and DC outputs, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will not run out of juice. Plus it is made of SunPower solar cells which has the highest efficiency of 22.2%.
- 📱 CHARGE ALL YOUR DEVICES ON-THE-GO: The innovative safety functions make this folding solar power charger ideal for all your devices, including Android smartphones, laptops, iPhones, action cam, radio, wireless headphones, DSLR camera, GPS or any other electronic device.
- 🏕️ DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR SOLAR CHARGER: Want to take all the fuss out of your next camping or hiking trip? Want to enjoy the comforts of your home even if you are in the middle of nowhere? Our folding power charger is exactly what you need!
- RAPID CHARGING | Charges your phone as fast as it charges at home using industry leading SunPower high-efficiency cells. Approximately 2 hours in direct sunlight charges most smartphones completely
- TOUGH IN THE SUN - HIGH QUALITY, TESTED MATERIALS | The waterproof, UV, and scratch-resistant coating is built to last and go wherever you go. The 10 Watts / 5V folding panel uses ETFE coating instead of PET to withstand abuse and last outside at least 3x longer than competitors’ products (5+ years)
- BACKUP BATTERY INCLUDED | Includes a small and lightweight V15 USB backup battery which stores solar power so it is available whenever you need it so you can charge your device even when the sun's not shining. Up to 1.5x smartphone charges from the included V15 battery
- ULTRA LIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN | (10" x 6.5" x 0.15" and less than 1 lbs) Attach the foldable solar panel to your favorite backpack or stash into the smallest of spaces in your travel bag. Sturdy metal grommets allow for easy mounting on various backpacks, bicycles, and touring gear
- COMPATIBILITY | Designed to power thousands of devices that charge from USB, including various handheld devices and smartphones, and DSLR camera batteries (with USB charging cradle). Including iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, iPads and Samsung Tablets, iPods, Sony, Nikon, Canon, and GoPro digital cameras
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the fastest possible charge up to 2.1 amps under direct sunlight. 15 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11 × 6.3in folded or 18.1 × 11in opened) and elastic loops on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Super lightweight (12.5 oz) and ultra-thin design (0.7in folded or 0.2in opened) make it ideal for long treks.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar Lite (15W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Top Rated Solar Panels Backpacking to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Solar Panels Backpacking from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Solar Panels Backpacking. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Solar Panels Backpacking from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Solar Panels Backpacking Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Solar Panels Backpacking based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Solar Panels Backpacking that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Solar Panels Backpacking to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Solar Panels Backpacking with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Solar Panels Backpacking, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Solar Panels Backpacking Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Solar Panels Backpacking have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Solar Panels Backpacking descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Solar Panels Backpacking. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Solar Panels Backpacking (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Solar Panels Backpacking are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Solar Panels Backpacking:
(1) Solar Panels Backpacking Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Solar Panels Backpacking should be in line with its value. You can compare Solar Panels Backpacking reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Solar Panels Backpacking is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Solar Panels Backpacking materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Solar Panels Backpacking to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Solar Panels Backpackings come in various sizes. Do you need a large Solar Panels Backpackingor a small one? Think about where you will use your Solar Panels Backpacking in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Solar Panels Backpackings also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Solar Panels Backpacking would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Solar Panels Backpacking will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Solar Panels Backpacking you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Solar Panels Backpacking? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Solar Panels Backpackingto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Solar Panels Backpacking will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Solar Panels Backpacking. It is hard to know exactly how an Solar Panels Backpacking will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Solar Panels Backpacking you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.