Sears Torque Screwdriver
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Sears Torque Screwdriver of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Sears Torque Screwdriver of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,245 Reviews Scanned
- Unique three-sided handle combines maximum power with smooth speed
- Premium alloy steel blade has a precisely sized tip for an exact fit in fasteners
- Size marking on butt end is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Handle profile resists rolling on inclines up to 20 degrees
- Made in USA
- Universal 1/4-Inch hex bit holder with strong earth magnet, 3 to 15 inches pounds
- I thought I was going to need this tool, but I do not, it is being returned in unopened new condition
- Offer versatility for applications that require more than one torque value
- Automatic lock in Counterclockwise direction makes fastener removal a snap
- Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy to read window scale
- [PROFESSIONAL GRADE]: Meter window displays a 10-50 in-lb torque range that is adjustable in 5 in-lb increments
- [FEATURES]: Torque limiting feature allows screwdriver to torque to set level, which avoids damage to threaded fasteners
- [EASY-TO-USE]: 'Pull-Turn-Lock' handle is designed to ensure easy adjustment and automatic tension locking
- [VERSATILE]: Quarter inch dr. head is compatible with any 1/4-inch socket, which allows uses such as electronic repair, firearm accurizing, instrument assembly, and many more applications
- [VALUE]: Includes storage case and 20 detachable bits: Phillips (2 x: #0, #1, #2, #3), Slotted (2 x: 4,6mm), Torx (T10,T15,T20,T25,T30,T40) and Hex (3,4,5,6mm)
- A long shank, high torque screwdriver that includes Philips, flat head, and hex bits for multiple types of fasteners
- Grip handle with ergonomic design helps reduce hand fatigue and designed for continuous use without resetting
- Torque meter window indicates desired torque measurement and torque can be adjusted to 10-50 inch-pounds
- Fits any 1/4" drive sockets and includes 1/4-inch hex shank bit adapter
- Includes Philips (PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3), slotted (4, 6mm), Torx (T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40) and Hex (3, 4, 5, 6mm)
- 10-50 inch-pound ergonomic torque screwdriver with 1/4-inch female hex drive
- Internationally recognized calibration certificate included: +/-6% - DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010
- Adjustment in 1 inch-pound increments for maximum precision. Torque limiting feature causes screwdriver to slip, avoiding damage to the screw being driven
- Intuitive torque adjustment automatically locks after each setting
- Includes a sturdy carry case that fits the Torque Screwdriver, all 20 included screwdriver bits, and the T bar attachment (Included)
- 【COMFORTABLE】: The inch pound torque wrench features a newly designed ergonomic T-shaped grip handle that can provide extra leverage. It does more than just reduce hand fatigue, also reduces the probability of slipping like other screwdrivers.
- 【ACCURATE】: The AUTLEAD Torque Screwdriver is designed for +/- 5% accuracy all the time. It also features a torque meter window display that can be easily read and adjusted. It allows the user to set the torque from 15 to 75 in-lbs at 1 in-lb increments, and it features a click sound that warns once surpassing the preset value to prevent over tightening.
- 【CONVENIENT】: 12 bits are perfectly hidden in the T shaped handle; it is easy to pull bits out and put them back. You will never worry about losing bits while using them any more.
- 【DURABLE】: Bits are made of S2 steel, which has more impact resistance. It also uses the magnetic bits; the magnetic system will assist you for smooth operation, and it will be safe and precise to handle.
- 【VERSATILE】: Twelve 1/4'' bits: Torx 10-15-20-25, Hex 3-4, PH 1-2, SL 3-4-5,1*Socket adapter. It has the calibration certificate of conformance in accordance with ISO6789-1:2017.
- Push to start with a forward/reverse switch
- Excellent combination of power and ergonomic features
- Low noise, low vibration and high accuracy
- Excellent repeatable torque
- RPM = 1000
- Tools Marked with Serial No. Include Calibration Certificate
- Meets ASME B107.14m, EN ISO 6789, BS EN 26789
- Quality Accuracy Guaranteed to 5000 Cycles
- Laser Calibrated Scale Marked, Serialized for traceability
- Enclosed Mechanism Ideal for production controlled environments
- 【Excellent Material】Magnetic torx security head 6 inch screwdriver bar.S2 high quality steel, this batch of head using S2 high quality steel, batch head surface for steel material color,from inside to outside are the same.
- 【Powerful Function】Strong magnetic,can suck the screws easily when used it.
- 【Wide Using Application】Can be used for manual electric screwdriver, screwdriver, drill, air and other tools.
- 【Exquisite Workmanship】Home screw use PH2 for major, large electrical use PH1, PH2 for major, small electronic appliances use PH0 , PH1 for major. Precision instruments use PH0, PH00 for major. (PH1 is pointeder than PH2 , PH0 is the most pointed)
- 【8 in 1 Professional Size】Professional multi size, hexagonal handle on the edge of 1/4 inch.4inch length. Use different sizes to screw, will damage screwdriver and the screw! Using the correct screwdriver bar, pay the less effort, and can easily unscrew the screws
- Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- Ease of use: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- Reliable: Torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds
- Durable: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- Includes: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case
Top Rated Sears Torque Screwdriver to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Sears Torque Screwdriver from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Sears Torque Screwdriver. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Sears Torque Screwdriver from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Sears Torque Screwdriver Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Sears Torque Screwdriver based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Sears Torque Screwdriver that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Sears Torque Screwdriver to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Sears Torque Screwdriver with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Sears Torque Screwdriver, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Sears Torque Screwdriver Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Sears Torque Screwdriver have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Sears Torque Screwdriver descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Sears Torque Screwdriver. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Sears Torque Screwdriver (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Sears Torque Screwdriver are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Sears Torque Screwdriver:
(1) Sears Torque Screwdriver Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Sears Torque Screwdriver should be in line with its value. You can compare Sears Torque Screwdriver reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Sears Torque Screwdriver is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Sears Torque Screwdriver materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Sears Torque Screwdriver to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Sears Torque Screwdrivers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Sears Torque Screwdriveror a small one? Think about where you will use your Sears Torque Screwdriver in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Sears Torque Screwdrivers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Sears Torque Screwdriver would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Sears Torque Screwdriver will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Sears Torque Screwdriver you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Sears Torque Screwdriver? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Sears Torque Screwdriverto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Sears Torque Screwdriver will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Sears Torque Screwdriver. It is hard to know exactly how an Sears Torque Screwdriver will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Sears Torque Screwdriver you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.