Retro Kids Bikes
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Retro Kids Bikes of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Retro Kids Bikes of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,245 Reviews Scanned
- STURDY FRAME - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- COASTER BRAKE - This kids bike come with coaster brake, simply pushing the pedal backwards and stop the bike.
- SUITABLE FOR 3-5 YEARS - 14'' bike suitable for 3-5 years old kids (39"-47"), comes with basket to transport their loved doll and training wheels for safe cycling.
- SHOCK PROOF SEAT - Shock-proof leatherette bike seat is bigger than normal seat, more comfortable for kids cycling.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - The kids bike is 85% assembled, come with basic assembly tools ( PUMP NEEDED FOR THE TIRE).
- ELEGANT SIMPLE DESIGN - Bike structure is inspired from Beach Cruiser Bike. Strong Hi-Ten steel frame and fork provide awesome impact resistance when riding over rocky and bumpy terrain.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - The bike comes 85% assembled. The front tire, the seat and training wheels need to be installed. The complimentary tools help complete the assembly within 30 minutes. Adult assembly is required.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE REQUIRED - Thanks to its single-speed drivetrain, this tough ride is low maintenance and very easy for your little thrill-seeker to get pedaling up to speed in a flash.
- SAFETY FOR YOUNG RIDER - Coaster brake is easy to provide phenomenal stopping power when needed, so they can stay in full control. Front and Rear wheels, wrapped in Rubber off-road tires for outstanding grip and stability in any weather conditions.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE : 14 inch is ideal for 3-5 years girls (height 36" - 47"); 16 inch suitabe for 4 - 7 years (height 41" - 53"). Please check it before order it.
- DESIGN FOR KIDS - 1. This 14" bike comes with stable training wheel early rider. 2.Quick release seat simplify the height adjustment. 3.Saddle with holder to learn riding when the training wheel is off. 4.Foot brake suitable for young rider don't have enough power to manipulate the hand brake.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The bike comes with black tire & single speed, only little maintenance needed due to the simple design.
- DIY DECAL & SAFE CHAIN GURAD - Your child will get a DIY decal, they could make a unique bike with the decal by sticking their name on the frame or chain guard. The chain guard well protects the chain, it will last longer than other bikes, your child will not get hurt when try to touch the chain.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The children bike comes with 85% Pre-assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire, normally takes a novice about 20 minutes to assemble it. If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please contact us.
- RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART - 12" biike for 2-4 years(33"-41") Toddler, 14" BIKE FOR 3-5 YEARS (35" - 47") CHILD, 16" bike for 4-7 years (41" - 53") boys & girls, 18" bike for 5-9 years (43"-59") boys & girls. Note: child height may vary even at the same age, please take the height into consideration.
- Strong Steel Frame and Fork
- 14" Tires
- Training Wheels
- Coaster Brake
- Bike type: Kids Bike
- This Schwinn Elm girl's bike with 16-inch wheels is designed for children 3 - 5 years old or 38 - 48 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood
- With Schwinn's SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl's bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle
- Kid-Specific Q-Factor technology includes narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child's hips, allowing for easier peddling and handling
- STURDY FRAME - Made of 1.2 mm premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- IDEAL FOR 4-7 YEARS GIRLS (41 - 53 inch) - Stable training wheel is included for early rider, install it to learn ride, remove it to learn balance. Quick release seat for easy height adjustment, you will get a custom seat height.
- SAFE FOR YOUNG RIDER - Coaster brake( Foot brake), the bike will stop by simply pushing the pedal backwards. Enclosed chain guard, prevent your kids getting hurt.
- SAFE FOR NIGHT CYCLING - Come with 4 pieces reflectors for handlebar, seatpost, front and rear spokes.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tool, only pump needed for tire.
- 20-inch girl's single-speed cruiser bike great for introduction to relaxed riding
- Pedal-backwards coaster brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- White-wall balloon tires for a cushioned ride; front and rear fenders
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort
- 13-inch frame sized for young riders from 3 feet, 2 inches to 4 feet, 4 inches tall
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner's bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars. Plus, Cub is CPSC compliant to ensure your child's safety
- GROWS WITH BEGINNER RIDERS AS THEY LEARN BALANCE – Janod Mademoiselle Pink Scooter Balance Bike grows with your toddler as they begin their bike riding adventures. Kids learn fundamental cycling skills while they balance a pedal free bicycle.
- RETRO-STYLE PINK WOODEN BIKE WITH ADJUSTABLE SEAT AND STORAGE - Features a detachable bag to store treasures that are collected during their adventures. The adjustable seat adapts to the child's growing height (from 32 to 34 cm / 12.6 to 13.4 in).
- FEATURES COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC HANDLES AND DURABLE TIRES –The rubber handles were designed for the comfort of little hands and the inflatable tires are appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use. 76 x 35 x 52.3 cm (29.9 x 13.8 x 20.6 inches).
- SPARK IMAGINATION THROUGH PLAY - We place a strong focus on child development. Since 1970 Janod has focused on bringing classic, heirloom-quality toys to families around the world that spark imagination. This playset is recommended for children aged 3+.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Janod. Our toys are traditional in concept but “contemporary European” in design.
- COEWSKE sporty bike is focus on designing unique style bicycles for boys and girls around the world.
- The Front hand Brake plus coaster/foot brake provides ample stopping power and is easy and intuitive to use.
- 2.125 inch wide knobby air-filled tires make for a super smooth ride. Its tires are made of durable rubber with extra thickness and width to prevent from dangerous bursting.
- Wider footrest design lets kids save effort while on a bike ride to enjoy more wonderful time.The fully enclosed chain guard keeps fingers safe and flanged grips help prevent hands from sliding off the bars.
- 95%SKD Easy to Install.leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included.
Top Rated Retro Kids Bikes to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Retro Kids Bikes from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Retro Kids Bikes. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Retro Kids Bikes from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Retro Kids Bikes Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Retro Kids Bikes based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Retro Kids Bikes that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Retro Kids Bikes to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Retro Kids Bikes with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Retro Kids Bikes, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Retro Kids Bikes Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Retro Kids Bikes have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Retro Kids Bikes descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Retro Kids Bikes. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Retro Kids Bikes (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Retro Kids Bikes are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Retro Kids Bikes:
(1) Retro Kids Bikes Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Retro Kids Bikes should be in line with its value. You can compare Retro Kids Bikes reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Retro Kids Bikes is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Retro Kids Bikes materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Retro Kids Bikes to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Retro Kids Bikess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Retro Kids Bikesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Retro Kids Bikes in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Retro Kids Bikess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Retro Kids Bikes would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Retro Kids Bikes will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Retro Kids Bikes you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Retro Kids Bikes? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Retro Kids Bikesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Retro Kids Bikes will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Retro Kids Bikes. It is hard to know exactly how an Retro Kids Bikes will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Retro Kids Bikes you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.