Professional Drill Press
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Professional Drill Press of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Professional Drill Press of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,990 Reviews Scanned
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.Cord Length (ft.):6
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Perfect for straight or angled drilling, drilling on the edge of a board or on round stock
- Attaches to all 3/8" And 1/2" Power drills and it also includes a 3/8" Capacity chuck with key
- Angle cuts of 45 Degree to 90 degrees, with a built in angle read out in the all metal base
- Centering channels built into the bottom of the base, to accommodate drilling any round stock up to 3 inches in diameter
- Adjustable depth stop and spring action control of the head
- 3.25 by 1.25 inch jaws open up to 3.25 inches wide
- Constructed of industrial-strength powder-coated cast iron
- Hand wheels feature machine-marked 0.1 mm increments for maximum precision
- Jaws travel 5.8 inches left and right and 6 inches front and back
- Universal design compatible with the majority of drill presses on the market (see images for base dimensions)
- Small but Powerful: 8 inch swing, 2 inch spindle travel, 1/2-inch keyed chuck, 2.4A induction motor(1/3 HP), which is mini but mighty enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials for both the job and the garage.
- 5 Operating Speeds: Variable speeds (760 1150 1630 2180 3070 RPM) allow you to target in the exact speed that works for your project, it does the job more conveniently and precisely than a handheld drill.
- Compact Construction: The frame of the bench top drill press consists of cast iron to ensure durability and accurate drilling. The worktable can bevel 45 degree left and right for angled drilling. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective work-holding.
- Useful Accessories: 2-1/2 inch jaws open up to 2-1/10 inches, 13 pcs drill bit set range from 1/16 to 1/4 inch, universal and necessary for various applications including but not limited to wood, plastics, and metals.
- Warranty: with CSA Certification, BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase.
- Includes: drill press, class II 1mW laser, 1/2" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM
- Spindle travel of 2-1/2” with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2-amp motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- 4-Way Chuck Key Features: Convenient and Compact Suitable for Most Chucks Sizes: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" and 11/16" Includes: 1 Chuck Key 4-Way
- GENERAL PURPOSE: The Bastex 4 in 1 Drill chuck key is your one needed tool for drill locking and unlocking. Allows you to keep your drill bits firmly in place for difficult jobs. Helps with securing drill bits in hammer drills and is also universal for many other types of drills. The small key allows for easy storage and use.
- CONSTRUCTION: Made from solid metal and coated with durable paint this chuck key will be able to last through any job you can throw at it. Each side is finely manufactured for exact fits with its corresponding drill size.
- COMMON USE FIELDS: Ideal for the handyman who needs to keep their drill bits securely locked into their drill. Great for home improvement needs, do it yourself projects and big construction projects. Great to be used with Hammer Drills when a tight fit is required. Also allows for quick changing of your drill bit heads.
- DRILL SIZES: Includes 4 key sizes in one: 1/4” (6mm), 3/8” (10mm), 1/2” (13mm), 5/8” (16mm)
- WARRANTY: We are fanatic about customer service. All Bastex Products are backed by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 12 month replacement Warranty.
- 10 amp motor, 2-speed settingsl ;No Load Speed : 300/450 rpm
- Overload protection electronics which prevent motor damage
- Quick Change chuck system. Drillpoint Pressure @ 1/2" Steel Plate (12mm) : 741 pounds
- Magnetic coolant bottle can be placed on either side of tool or on a work surface
- 4-3/8 inch Drill travel offers maximum capacity for heavy duty applications
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 17-985
- Item Package Dimension: 13.75" L x 12.0" W x 4.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 4.139991 lb
- Secures workpiece for drilling or boring operations. 9-Inch clamp provides a generous clamping-range that's ideal for a vast array of applications.
- Throat depth: 2.5 in.,Maximum jaw opening: 2-3/4 in
- Fastens to most drill press table slots.Great for woodworking professionals and hobbyists alike.
- The tight, solid hold assures effective, efficient and high-quality woodworking outcomes.
- Durable steel construction means it's built to perform and made to last.
Top Rated Professional Drill Press to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Professional Drill Press from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Professional Drill Press. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Professional Drill Press from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Professional Drill Press Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Professional Drill Press based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Professional Drill Press that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Professional Drill Press to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Professional Drill Press with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Professional Drill Press, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Professional Drill Press Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Professional Drill Press have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Professional Drill Press descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Professional Drill Press. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Professional Drill Press (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Professional Drill Press are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Professional Drill Press:
(1) Professional Drill Press Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Professional Drill Press should be in line with its value. You can compare Professional Drill Press reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Professional Drill Press is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Professional Drill Press materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Professional Drill Press to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Professional Drill Presss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Professional Drill Pressor a small one? Think about where you will use your Professional Drill Press in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Professional Drill Presss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Professional Drill Press would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Professional Drill Press will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Professional Drill Press you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Professional Drill Press? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Professional Drill Pressto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Professional Drill Press will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Professional Drill Press. It is hard to know exactly how an Professional Drill Press will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Professional Drill Press you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.