Portable Generators Rated
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Portable Generators Rated of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Portable Generators Rated of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,908 Reviews Scanned
- 5300 Running Watts and 6600 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4. 7 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 13. 5 Hours of Run Time Per Tank with 120/240V Volt Selector Switch
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 274cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 and service@wpowereq
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run Most Home Essentials
- Product dimensions – 19.8" L x 11.4” W x 17.9" H | Engine displacement – 80 cc | Voltage – 120V | Start type – Recoil | Noise level – 52 dBA | Run time @ 25% - 12 hrs. | Oil capacity – 11.8 oz.
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Parallel Capable - Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA , USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or email@example.com
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4,750 surge watt and 3,750 rated watt
- 2,300 peak watts/ 1,800 running watts
- Capable of up to 4.8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1.18 gallons of fuel
- Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling
- Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices
- Ideal for Tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances
- Woodhouse, Chris (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 12/12/2017 (Publication Date) - Routledge (Publisher)
- Product 1: Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Product 1: Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Product 1: Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- Product 1: All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- Product 2: Powerful – Connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power
- ULTRA-QUIET – 40% Quieter than Honda* Advanced inverter technology and enclosure design provide optimal quiet performance (* Over 5 dB(A) quieter than the EU3000is, based on independent third-party testing)
- Ideal for work or play - durable steel enclosure, clean inverter power and easy portability make this the ideal generator for jobsites or recreational activities
- 16% more power than Honda, Featuring power rush advanced technology.Rated AC Frequency:60 Hz
- Digital smart lcd - digital wattage meter, run time remaining display, generator status, hour meter and fuel level
- USB ports - charge mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- 12000 Running Watts and 15000 Peak Watts; Electric Start and Remote Start with Included Key Fob; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 10. 5 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacles, One 120V L5-30R Outlet, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by the Ultra Duty 713cc OHV V-Twin Westinghouse Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
Top Rated Portable Generators Rated to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Portable Generators Rated from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Portable Generators Rated. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Portable Generators Rated from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Portable Generators Rated Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Portable Generators Rated based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Portable Generators Rated that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Portable Generators Rated to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Portable Generators Rated with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Portable Generators Rated, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Portable Generators Rated Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Portable Generators Rated have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Portable Generators Rated descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Portable Generators Rated. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Portable Generators Rated (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Portable Generators Rated are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Portable Generators Rated:
(1) Portable Generators Rated Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Portable Generators Rated should be in line with its value. You can compare Portable Generators Rated reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Portable Generators Rated is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Portable Generators Rated materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Portable Generators Rated to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Portable Generators Rateds come in various sizes. Do you need a large Portable Generators Ratedor a small one? Think about where you will use your Portable Generators Rated in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Portable Generators Rateds also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Portable Generators Rated would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Portable Generators Rated will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Portable Generators Rated you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Portable Generators Rated? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Portable Generators Ratedto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Portable Generators Rated will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Portable Generators Rated. It is hard to know exactly how an Portable Generators Rated will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Portable Generators Rated you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.