Old Citizen Watch
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Old Citizen Watch of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Old Citizen Watch of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,373 Reviews Scanned
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required, ever
- WATER RESISTANT TO 200 M: This Citizen tactical watch is water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, for surface water sports, and for scuba diving
- ANTI-REFLECTIVE MINERAL CRYSTAL: With a mineral crystal dial window, Citizen men’s watches are the epitome of rugged and wearable style. The key to protecting the day-date indicator and luminous hands, the anti-reflective mineral crystal allows a crisp time display
- FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: This Citizen stainless steel ISO-compliant water-resistant diving watch features a one-way rotating elapsed-time bezel, a strap with adjustable buckle closure, a luminous three-hand display with quartz movement, and a date-display window
- GUARANTEE & 5 YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required ever.
- WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This tactical watch is water resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, and in surface water sports, but not for scuba diving. Functions E101, 3 Hand, Day / Date
- FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: This Citizen silver-toned military watch has a stainless steel case, canvas strap, adjustable buckle closure, three-hand analog display with quartz movement, luminous hands and markers, a day-date display window, and a dial featuring hour markers and a minute track.
- GUARANTEE & 5-YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations.
- Sport design combined with superior accuracy results in the expansion of the Citizen Perpetual Chrono A-T Collection, or PCAT, which syncs to the atomic clock for ultra accuracy
- Featuring a granite ion-plated steel case with a charcoal grey dial with sapphire blue accents
- Completing this multifunctional timepiece is a grey stainless steel bracelet with a fold over clasp with hidden double push buttons
- Additionally, Eco-Drive technology allows your timepiece to charge in any light, eliminating the need for a battery
- 43mm grey stainless steel caseAnti-Reflective Mineral CrystalJapanese Quartz movement/ Eco-Drive, Never needs a battery, Charges in natural or artificial lightCharcoal grey dial with silver-tone hands and indices, and blue accentsDate Window, Chronograph, Alarm, Power Reserve indicator 200 meter water resistanceGrey stainless steel bracelet with a fold over clasp with hidden double push buttons5 year limited manufacturer's warrantyCitizen Style#: AT4127-52H
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Style as distinctive and impressive as you are!
- Stainless steel case with anti-reflective crystal dome.
- Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp and double, push-button release. Atomic, synchronized time-keeping in over 43 different cities. Chronograph-functionality at 1/100 of a second. Intricate dial features include hour markers, perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight, and UTC display. Pilot's rotating blue bezel. Display box included. Water-resistant up to 20 BAR perf
- Powered by Light. Never Needs a Battery
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 30mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Powered by Light. Never Needs a Battery
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 29mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- 29 mm Case Diameter
- Swarovski crystal accents
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Water Resistant To 99 Feet
- Pull the crown out one step to the time setting position. Do not unscrew your crown or operate any button if your timepiece is wet
- Date feature
- Luminous accents
- Japanese-quartz Movement. Do NOT operate the crown with wet fingers or when the watch is wet. Water may enter the watch and compromise water-resistance
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
- The redesigned Citizen Satellite Wave GPS Freedom is bolder and brighter with advanced technical design
- The timepiece is designed with a 44mm black ion plated stainless steel case, black dial with blue accents and a date window positioned at 3 o'clock
- The watch also features quartz movement, the most accurate timekeeping through the use of GPS, world time in 27 cities, sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment, power reserve, and is water resistant to 100 meters
- The design of the watch is completed with a black ion plated stainless steel bracelet with a tri-fold clasp.
- Quartz gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet with black dial and date feature
- Crystal: Mineral Crystal; Primary Color: Gold Tone
- Case Material: Gold-Tone Stainless Steel; Case Size: 40mm
- Functions: 3-Hand with Date; Fold Over Clasp
- Movement: Conventional Battery G111
Top Rated Old Citizen Watch to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Old Citizen Watch from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Old Citizen Watch. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Old Citizen Watch from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Old Citizen Watch Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Old Citizen Watch based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Old Citizen Watch that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Old Citizen Watch to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Old Citizen Watch with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Old Citizen Watch, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Old Citizen Watch Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Old Citizen Watch have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Old Citizen Watch descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Old Citizen Watch. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Old Citizen Watch (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Old Citizen Watch are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Old Citizen Watch:
(1) Old Citizen Watch Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Old Citizen Watch should be in line with its value. You can compare Old Citizen Watch reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Old Citizen Watch is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Old Citizen Watch materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Old Citizen Watch to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Old Citizen Watchs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Old Citizen Watchor a small one? Think about where you will use your Old Citizen Watch in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Old Citizen Watchs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Old Citizen Watch would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Old Citizen Watch will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Old Citizen Watch you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Old Citizen Watch? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Old Citizen Watchto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Old Citizen Watch will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Old Citizen Watch. It is hard to know exactly how an Old Citizen Watch will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Old Citizen Watch you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.