Natural Tattoo Balm
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Natural Tattoo Balm of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Natural Tattoo Balm of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,263 Reviews Scanned
- FASTER HEALING: Is your skin sore or red from your new tattoo? Our soothing, moisturizing lotion can help speed up the skin’s recovery process post treatment. Heal with ease with our tattoo balm.
- BRIGHTEN OLD TATTOOS: Our cream works on any area that you’ve had a tattoo. It not only moisturizes to make the skin there happy and calm, it also brightens up older tattooed areas.
- NATURAL, VEGAN BALM: The whole process of getting a tattoo can be hard on the skin. Our aftercare balm is chemical free, vegan and sure to soothe your healing skin. It also smells awesome!
- BEFORE, DURING & AFTER: Don’t wait until your tattoo is done to start using our skin ointment. Apply the cream before you get your tattoo for the smoothest application process ever.
- THE VIKING GUARANTEE: All Viking products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee - just contact us if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC: Our vegan-friendly tattoo balm is made with high-quality organic ingredients making it the perfect natural solution to protect and heal your new tattoo. Tattoo aftercare is so important when it comes to making your new tattoo standout, which is why we didn’t take any shortcuts in our special tattoo healing formula.
- SAFE AND FAST HEALING: Dry, red, and itchy skin are common among new tattoos which is where our balm is most helpful. Our soothing organic tattoo lotion helps speed up the recovery and keeps your tattoo skin healthy and moisturized at the same time! We created a product that was chemical and allergen free to be safe for all skin types. Rest assured your tattoos are in good hands.
- EASY TO USE: Being that our tattoo aftercare cream is all natural and great for the skin, many of our customers continue to use our product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized and tattoo’s bright.
- BRIGHTEN OLD TATTOOS: Our tattoo salve is a great way to keep your tattoos moist all day giving it a brighter look and feel it deserves. Time to give some life to your older tattoos.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This isn’t just a phrase at Barker Goods, it’s our guiding principle. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. That's why we stand behind our 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
- BEFORE, DURING, AFTER: Hustle Butter Deluxe is an original luxury tattoo care product for every stage of the tattoo process. It helps prepare the skin to make it more soft supple, offers superior glide when being tattooed,can help moisturize, heal skin afterwards
- NUMEROUS BENEFITS: Unlike others, Hustle Butter Deluxe does NOT remove stencils, won’t lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup. Hustle Butter Deluxe keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, bleeding, promotes healing upon contact. Colour has never gone in so easy. Yellows, whites go in the first time, you don’t have to worry about over worked highlights.
- VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Certified cruelty-free, absolutely vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum, paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut.
- EASY TO USE: Loved by tattoo artists worldwide (as well as their clients) Hustle Butter Deluxe can be applied to the skin as-needed before, during the tattoo process. It should be applied to the skin as aftercare to improve healing as well. Many of our clients continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized, healthy their tattoo’s colors bright.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) tub of Hustle Butter Deluxe Tattoo Butter 150ml (5oz)
- 🍀[BEFORE, DURING, AFTER]--- Melao Butter Cream is an original luxury tattoo care product for every stage of the tattoo process. It helps prepare the skin to make it more soft supple, offers superior glide when being tattooed,can help moisturize, heal skin afterwards
- 🍀[NUMEROUS BENEFITS]--- Unlike others, Melao Butter Cream does NOT remove stencils, won’t lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup. Melao Butter Cream keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, bleeding, promotes healing upon contact. Colour has never gone in so easy. Yellows, whites go in the first time, you don’t have to worry about over worked highlights.
- 🍀[VEGAN INGREDIENTS]--- Certified cruelty-free, absolutely vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum, paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut.
- 🍀[EASY TO USE]--- Loved by tattoo artists worldwide (as well as their clients) Melao Butter Cream can be applied to the skin as-needed before, during the tattoo process. It should be applied to the skin as aftercare to improve healing as well. Many of our clients continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized, healthy their tattoo’s colors bright
- 🍀[PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS]--- Package includes (1) tub of Melao Butter Cream Tattoo Butter 150ml (5oz)
- 100% NATURAL & VEGAN: CannaSmack Ink Salve is made with 100% natural plant-based ingredients, including therapeutic grade plant extracts and essential oils.
- BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER: Apply CannaSmack Ink Salve before your tattoo application to soften and hydrate your skin. Soothing botanical ingredients help provide essential moisture and minimize irritation during use. After your tattoo application, plant-based, vegan waxes provide a light barrier between your skin and the elements while soothing therapeutic grade essential oils and plant extracts work to minimize swelling, redness, and irritation.
- BENEFITS: All natural soothing botanical ingredients that boast anti-inflammatory properties within a soothing vegan balm. Infused with therapeutic grade Hemp Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, and Calendula Flower Extract.
- LEAPING BUNNY CRUELTY-FREE: CannaSmack is proud to be leaping bunny certified. We demand that our products, ingredients, manufacturing facilities, and distributors adhere to strict guidelines to never test on animals.
- FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFATES, PHOSPHATES, GLUTEN, & DYES: CannaSmack Ink Salve features a paraben-free, sulfate-free, phosphate-free, gluten-free, and dye-free formula.
- Ora's tattoo aftercare and itch relief is made with our base oil which is slow infused with organic herbs and love. Helps tattoos heal faster and with less itchy tattoos.
- Keep petroleum off your tattoo, your skin, and out of your body.
- Herbal Infused, Synthetic Free, Small batch. Ora's Amazing Herbal is a small family business that is environmentally, socially, and ethically responsible.
- No lanolin, aloe, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, wheat, grain, gluten, dyes.
- Continue to use as needed after tattoo has healed to help keep skin healthy and tattoo fresh, and for everyday scrapes bumps minor burns and bruises.
- LONG LASTING AND RELIEVES THE ITCH Get the itching relief you need while healing and conditioning your skin.
- HEALS FAST This balm actually speeds up the healing process--in a week or so you'll be loving your new tattoo, fully healed.
- ENHANCES YOUR INK Brightens tattoos--whether new or old. Use daily to maintain the look.
- 100% NATURAL We don't even use chemical preservatives! This is absolutely chemical-free.
- GUARANTEED If you don't see the results you expect from our tattoo balm, you have a whopping 365 days to return for a full refund.
- ALOE BUTTER: Rapid rehydration properties and naturally occurring lignin which aids ability to draw in other healing ingredients to the skin.
- HEMP: High in Omega-3 and 6, effective in treating inflamed skin. Ultra moisturizing without clogging pores.
- CALENDULA: UV protection, reduces pain and swelling, anti fungal
- ARGAN: Neutralizes free radicals and aids in healing skin infections.
- Elemental Liniment Aftercare Tattoo Balm is: Minimally processed cold-pressed oils | Plant-based extracts | Locally sourced when possible.
- 1 oz. tin of Tattoo healing balm
- Only the finest oils and butters that are used in all Fisticuffs products.
- designed to help aid in the recovery during the healing process of your tattoo
- Pleasant peppermint aroma
- All Natural ingredients
- TATTOO AFTERCARE OINTMENT – Made to offer premium protection and the best tattoo care our cream helps your tattoo heal faster, promotes skin regeneration, relieves itching and inflammation and helps preserve the intensity of tattoo colors.
- FOR NEW AND OLDER TATTOOS – Our ointment is being used by tattoo lovers, old and young, professionals and homemade enthusiasts for skin treatment immediately after getting a tattoo or for daily treatment that helps preserve and enhance your tattoo.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our skin protectant ointment is made from the finest natural ingredients including Calendula, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamins A and E. These selected ingredients are proven to accelerate the regrowth of healthy cells, keep your tattoo moisturized and help to recover the elasticity of dry skin.
- ABOUT US – Tattoo Care is a registered brand and manufacturer of skin care products. Our products were developed by pharmacists with over thirty years of experience in skin care industry along with professional tattoo artists. All our products are dermatologically tested and non-allergenic.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND GUARANTEE - Package includes (1) tub of Tattoo Care ointment from the Black Rose Series – 1.23 oz. / 35 grams. We offer 100 % refund policy if you are not satisfied with our product.
Top Rated Natural Tattoo Balm to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Natural Tattoo Balm from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Natural Tattoo Balm. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Natural Tattoo Balm from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Natural Tattoo Balm Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Natural Tattoo Balm based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Natural Tattoo Balm that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Natural Tattoo Balm to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Natural Tattoo Balm with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Natural Tattoo Balm, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Natural Tattoo Balm Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Natural Tattoo Balm have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Natural Tattoo Balm descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Natural Tattoo Balm. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Natural Tattoo Balm (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Natural Tattoo Balm are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Natural Tattoo Balm:
(1) Natural Tattoo Balm Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Natural Tattoo Balm should be in line with its value. You can compare Natural Tattoo Balm reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Natural Tattoo Balm is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Natural Tattoo Balm materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Natural Tattoo Balm to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Natural Tattoo Balms come in various sizes. Do you need a large Natural Tattoo Balmor a small one? Think about where you will use your Natural Tattoo Balm in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Natural Tattoo Balms also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Natural Tattoo Balm would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Natural Tattoo Balm will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Natural Tattoo Balm you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Natural Tattoo Balm? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Natural Tattoo Balmto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Natural Tattoo Balm will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Natural Tattoo Balm. It is hard to know exactly how an Natural Tattoo Balm will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Natural Tattoo Balm you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.