Nail Gun Cost
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Nail Gun Cost of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Nail Gun Cost of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,002 Reviews Scanned
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
- Nailed It: This 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and Powerful: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, wood fencing, and sheathing.Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.4
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life. Magazine Angle - 15 Degree
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation. Net weight (with battery): 7.7 pounds
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil
- Selective actuation switch (sequential or bump)
- Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application
- Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth
- Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic. Note: There are no nails included
- 21 degree framing nailer
- AWARDS: The preferred Pro brand of Pneumatic nailers. *Based on the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 product Brand surveys in builder & developer MAGAZINE
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2" Up to 3-1/2" Plastic collated framing Nails
- LIGHTWEIGHT: at only 7.5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, SUB flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
Top Rated Nail Gun Cost to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Nail Gun Cost from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Nail Gun Cost. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Nail Gun Cost from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Nail Gun Cost Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Nail Gun Cost based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Nail Gun Cost that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Nail Gun Cost to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Nail Gun Cost with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Nail Gun Cost, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Nail Gun Cost Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Nail Gun Cost have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Nail Gun Cost descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Nail Gun Cost. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Nail Gun Cost (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Nail Gun Cost are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Nail Gun Cost:
(1) Nail Gun Cost Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Nail Gun Cost should be in line with its value. You can compare Nail Gun Cost reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Nail Gun Cost is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Nail Gun Cost materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Nail Gun Cost to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Nail Gun Costs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Nail Gun Costor a small one? Think about where you will use your Nail Gun Cost in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Nail Gun Costs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Nail Gun Cost would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Nail Gun Cost will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Nail Gun Cost you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Nail Gun Cost? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Nail Gun Costto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Nail Gun Cost will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Nail Gun Cost. It is hard to know exactly how an Nail Gun Cost will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Nail Gun Cost you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.