Nail Gun Cost
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Nail Gun Cost of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Nail Gun Cost of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,509 Reviews Scanned
- Davis Jr., Tom (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 193 Pages - 04/20/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- CORDLESS NAILER: 15 Gauge Cordless Nailer
- INCLUDES: NT1865DMAS, (1) Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Charger, Contractor Bag, Safety Glasses
- FASTENERS: 15 gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4-in - 2-1/2-in
- POWER: 1,100 Nails per charge using Metabo HPT's compact 3.0 Ah Li-ion battery
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite without the need for a tank or hose
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- Nailed It: This pneumatic flooring nailer features a lightweight aluminum body, ergonomic comfort grip handle, light strike bumper, and 3 interchangeable base plates. The no mar foot will protect the surface from scratches and is safe for pre-finished flooring.
- Perfect for Hardwood Flooring: This flooring nailer drives 18 gauge L-cleats, ideal for installing dense flooring like strand woven bamboo, Brazilian teak, cherry, engineered flooring and other exotic hardwoods. The magazine holds up to 120 fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- FASTENERS: 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1-in up to 2-1/2-in
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 3.7 lbs and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free depth of drive adjustment helps to provide a professional finish when fastening into varying materials
- Brushless motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3 1/2" nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- Dual speed optimizes the motor for different nail lengths
- 33 magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; Nominal voltage is 18
- Uses 21 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch full round head plastic collated framing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise flush or countersink nailing
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces; dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing
- Allows for easy change between single shot and bump fire modes
- Uses between 30° to 34° clipped head and offset round head, paper collated framing nails ranging from 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch in length
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Take off the no-mar tip to expose hardened claw tip for a secure grip when toe-nailing wood
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails; with single sequential trigger installed
- Compatible with Paslode 30 degree, Senco 34 degree framing nails and similar
- Double-action trigger design for sequential driving
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life
- LED light feature for optimal vision
- GRIPZONE overmold for added comfort
- Drives 1/2 in. to 1-3/8 in. 23-Gauge pin nails
Top Rated Nail Gun Cost to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Nail Gun Cost from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Nail Gun Cost. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Nail Gun Cost from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Nail Gun Cost Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Nail Gun Cost based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Nail Gun Cost that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Nail Gun Cost to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Nail Gun Cost with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Nail Gun Cost, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Nail Gun Cost Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Nail Gun Cost have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Nail Gun Cost descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Nail Gun Cost. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Nail Gun Cost (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Nail Gun Cost are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Nail Gun Cost:
(1) Nail Gun Cost Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Nail Gun Cost should be in line with its value. You can compare Nail Gun Cost reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Nail Gun Cost is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Nail Gun Cost materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Nail Gun Cost to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Nail Gun Costs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Nail Gun Costor a small one? Think about where you will use your Nail Gun Cost in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Nail Gun Costs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Nail Gun Cost would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Nail Gun Cost will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Nail Gun Cost you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Nail Gun Cost? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Nail Gun Costto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Nail Gun Cost will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Nail Gun Cost. It is hard to know exactly how an Nail Gun Cost will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Nail Gun Cost you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.