Microwave Pizza Stone
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Microwave Pizza Stone of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Microwave Pizza Stone of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,797 Reviews Scanned
- Ideal for baking more than pizzas, including sandwiches, pizza, breads, toast, pastries and more
- Uniformly bakes with a crispier crust than most ordinary pizza stones
- Stone is non-absorbent and naturally stick-resistant
- Durable surface resists odors, stains and scratches
- Also available in 10 1/4" Rectangle sold on Amazon
- Durable pizza stone is brilliant for cooking crispier crust pizza or heat frozen pizza in oven or grill, also fits toaster oven perfectly
- Made of natural cordierite, with excellent thermal shock resistance, can withstand extremely-high temperature (1400℉) without cracking
- Stone absorbs heat fast and transfers it evenly, draws moisture away from surface to cook perfect golden pizza crust
- 9” fits small and medium pizza sizes, 0.3” thickness for better heat transferring, perfect size for home application
- The multifunctional stone is also suitable for baking breads, pastries, biscuits at home, to help make healthy and fantastic baking
- Made of all natural Cordierite stone, sintered in 2100°F kiln for hours, feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. NO odor when heating!
- Full of invisible micro-pores which absorb excess moisture from dough, avoid the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans. Distribute heat evenly for optimal cooking, produce uniformly browned crisp crust for your pizza.
- Heat up to 1,450°F (787°C). Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread, cookies, biscuits and more at home with family and friends.
- 10.25" in diameter and 0.47" thick. Perfect size to cook a personal pizza in a small counter top oven or grill. Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only).
- 【Warning】Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! 【WARM TIP】If your stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Baking stone creates a multilayered crunchy-chewy pizza or bread crust
- 8.5” size ideal for two personal pizzas
- Handmade in the US of US materials
- Unmatched durability: stone can withstand extreme heat and handle temperature changes without cracking
- SAFER AND HEALTHIER: Our ceramic collection is designed with you and your family’s health in mind - the pieces do not contain any metals, lead or other harmful ingredients often found in other products
- OVEN TO TABLE: Your baking piece is your serving piece
- SUPERIOR BAKING RESULTS: In order to create a more perfect crust on pizza, the baking stone is not glazed - our stoneware draws moisture away from your crusts and provides even heating and cooking for the best results every time
- HOT AND COLD: Our ceramic pizza stones are heat resistant up to 400°F, will not absorb moisture, and are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
- MADE IN THE USA – DURABILITY GUARANTEED: We are located right in the heart of Texas, using the highest-quality ingredients and most modern equipment - you will be able to pass these pieces on through generations - on top of Amazon's 30-day guarantee we offer a One Year Warranty
- BAKED TO PERFECTION: Craving a perfectly crispy pizza? Make it yourself with this awesome pizza stone! Choose your recipe, roll to your preferred thickness, add your favorite toppings, and you have a customized pizza for a fraction of the price! It’s so much more fun than buying, too! This fantastic stone will bake your pizza to crispy perfection, every time - no more soggy excuses for homemade pizza. Rivals the best pizza place out there!
- INCLUDES METAL OVEN-TO-TABLE RACK: Use the handles on the rack to carry your pizza into and out of the oven, then turn it over and use it to elevate the hot pizza stone off your table as you enjoy your dinner. Because serving from the stone just feels so authentic, somehow! And it keeps the pie warm until you’re ready for slice number two. (Or three or four or five. It’s that good!)
- FIFTEEN INCH STONE: Fill up the large stone with a full-sized pizza or bake a smaller pie, if you prefer. Made from porous, unglazed ceramic, this pizza stone absorbs moisture as your pizza bakes, leaving you with a light, delicious, and oh, so crispy crust. It retains heat amazingly well, too, distributing it evenly and efficiently throughout your pizza. No soggy, doughy, or burnt spots! It’s also perfect for heating frozen pizzas and dinner rolls – works so much better than the microwave.
- NOT JUST FOR PIZZA: Hate single-use kitchen tools? No worries. This baking stone is far from single-use! Use it to make delicious artisan breads – just like what you’d get at the bakery – or perfectly textured hot pretzels. Also works great for tortillas, flatbreads, bagels, cookies, rolls, biscuits, and so much more. Perfect for reheating, too – enjoy a deliciously rewarmed dish without the sogginess. You’ll find yourself pulling it out again and again! Withstands temperatures up to 800° F
- STONES VS. PANS: What makes a pizza stone better than a pizza pan? Many things. Preheat the stone and it will give the dough a strong burst of initial heat, puffing up the crust to perfection. That’s something a pan can’t do. Plus, the porous surface of the stone absorbs excess moisture from your dough as the pizza bakes, resulting in a crisp, tasty crust. And, a thoroughly heated stone retains that heat amazingly well, keeping the temperature of your pizza consistent even in a fluctuating oven.
- GET A BITE OF THOSE CRISPY CRUSTS – Get nicely browned evenly cooked dough! This one is designed for baking the perfect crusts it has thousands of highly absorbent micro-holes that effectively draw out the extra moisture as it bakes This makes the crust’s exterior superbly crispy and keeps the inside Soft and moist
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION & SHOCK RESISTANCE –The Ovente pizza stone heats up fast absorbs heat well and retains the temperature for a long time It is engineered to handle extreme thermal shocks and it will maintain its form shape and effectiveness even when exposed to extremely high temperatures on a daily basis
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE – compared with other larger options this 13” pizza stone is much easier to handle You could move it from the oven to the countertop without difficulty Plus aside from baking pizza projects you can use it for baking bread and other treats!
- LOW MAINTENANCE – unlike other pizza stones that need conditioning this one is on the low-maintenance side You do not need to season It Simply crank the oven up preheat and place the pizza on the stone After use Let it COOL down and rinse it with warm water
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY on Domestic (USA) Repairs and Replacements on workmanship and materials from date of purchase from authorized reseller. International inquiries please contact manufacturer customer service directly for better assistance.
- For non-stick cooking and baking
- Use it to line cake pans and cookie sheets for non-stick cooking and baking
- It has excellent release-ability
- Keep away from flame. Good in temps up to 450 degrees F
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
- DESIGNED TO USE IN THE OVEN or ON A BBQ GRILL. Safe to use on gas, charcoal and natural wood grills up to 900 degrees F; Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler
- GLAZED PIZZA STONE IS DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. Micro-crazed glaze contributes to crispy well baked crusts.
- HEAT IT UP. The Pizza Stone can withstand high oven temperatures up 900 degrees F. The Pizza Stone can turn a BBQ grill into an outdoor pizza oven. Handles make it easy to use and carry.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe, easily cleaned with soap or water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- 14-inch pizza pan with perforated surface for crisping crust
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel construction for even heating
- Nonstick interior and exterior for easy food release and cleanup
- Thick rolled edges to prevent warping
- Dishwasher-safe; lifetime limited warranty
Top Rated Microwave Pizza Stone to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Microwave Pizza Stone from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Microwave Pizza Stone. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Microwave Pizza Stone from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Microwave Pizza Stone Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Microwave Pizza Stone based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Microwave Pizza Stone that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Microwave Pizza Stone to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Microwave Pizza Stone with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Microwave Pizza Stone, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Microwave Pizza Stone Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Microwave Pizza Stone have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Microwave Pizza Stone descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Microwave Pizza Stone. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Microwave Pizza Stone (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Microwave Pizza Stone are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Microwave Pizza Stone:
(1) Microwave Pizza Stone Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Microwave Pizza Stone should be in line with its value. You can compare Microwave Pizza Stone reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Microwave Pizza Stone is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Microwave Pizza Stone materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Microwave Pizza Stone to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Microwave Pizza Stones come in various sizes. Do you need a large Microwave Pizza Stoneor a small one? Think about where you will use your Microwave Pizza Stone in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Microwave Pizza Stones also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Microwave Pizza Stone would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Microwave Pizza Stone will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Microwave Pizza Stone you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Microwave Pizza Stone? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Microwave Pizza Stoneto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Microwave Pizza Stone will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Microwave Pizza Stone. It is hard to know exactly how an Microwave Pizza Stone will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Microwave Pizza Stone you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.