Lite Tennis Racquets
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lite Tennis Racquets of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lite Tennis Racquets of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,811 Reviews Scanned
- The Tour Slam tennis racket has Volcanic Frame Technology, which provides power and stability, while Stop Shock Pads reduce racquet vibration for great control.
- Power String bridge
- Longer main strings of explosive power
- Stop shock sleeves for improved comfort
- Grip size: 4 3/8. Pre-strung
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
- The EXTREME LITE is the lightest racquet in the EXTREME series, as well as the easiest to play with, and yet still offers extreme spin and power, making it ideal for intermediate club players.
- GRAPHENE 360+ is the combination of HEAD's signature Graphene 360 technology for optimized energy transfer and the innovative spiralfibers for enhanced flex and clean impact feel.
- With an open 16/19 string pattern, spin grommets which allow more string movement and a powerful trampoline effect on impact with the ball, the EXTREME LITE is your ultimate spin machine.
- Unstrung Weight: 265 g / 9.3 oz, STRING PATTERN: 16/19, HEAD SIZE: 105 in², LENGTH: 27 in, BEAM: 23/26/22 mm
- HEAD has built an unreal control racquet with a massive sweet spot in the HEAD Graphene 360+ Gravity Lite Tennis Racquet.
- Graphene 360+
- Massive Sweet Spot
- Size - (4_0/8) | Color - (Teal/Hot Lava)
- Yonex updates the EZONE Lite (270g) with some impressive new technologies but keeps the same user-friendly format that made this racket perfect for improving players!
- This racquet will be shipped unstrung
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Weight (unstrung): 9.5 oz. / 270 grams ; (strung) 10 oz / 287 g
- Balance: 1 Point Head Light
- The Drive G Lite is a full graphite racket that uses some of the best technologies featured in Babolat's performance rackets. Perfectly suited to competitive juniors looking for their first full sized racket, or high-level recreational players.
- The SPEED LITE gives you every advantage of the SPEED series in a lightweight easy-to-handle package that is perfect to get started.
- Similar to the S, it has a thicker beam for added power and a slightly larger sweetspot
- Just like its big brothers, it features the new Graphene 360 technology which provides greater stability and optimized energy transfer for more power, thus more ball speed.
- The Speed Series is endorsed by Novak Djokovic and Sascha Zverev.
- It’s a new era in the Pure Aero legacy! The redesigned and re-engineered 2019 Pure Aero is coming soon. The updated Pure Aero features more control plus a better feel and is perfect for players who use spin as their weapon of choice to dominate the court.
- AEROMODULAR TECHNOLOGY: Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimized design for increased racquet head speed.
- FSI SPIN: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
- CORTEX PURE FEEL: Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides an exceptional feel.
- CARBONPLY STABILIZER: Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high performance carbon fibers developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
- The HEAD Graphene 360+ Gravity MP Lite delivers a lightweight design for players that want to generate a lot of racquet head speed and capitalize on maneuverability. This racquet is a direct take down in weight from the heavier HEAD Graphene 360+ Gravity MP and features the same thin frame construction with a flexible but solid feel. Ships Unstrung
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g. Unstrung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 g.
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
Top Rated Lite Tennis Racquets to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lite Tennis Racquets from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lite Tennis Racquets. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lite Tennis Racquets from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lite Tennis Racquets Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lite Tennis Racquets based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lite Tennis Racquets that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lite Tennis Racquets to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lite Tennis Racquets with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lite Tennis Racquets, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lite Tennis Racquets Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lite Tennis Racquets have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lite Tennis Racquets descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lite Tennis Racquets. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lite Tennis Racquets (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lite Tennis Racquets are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lite Tennis Racquets:
(1) Lite Tennis Racquets Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lite Tennis Racquets should be in line with its value. You can compare Lite Tennis Racquets reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lite Tennis Racquets is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lite Tennis Racquets materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lite Tennis Racquets to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lite Tennis Racquetss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lite Tennis Racquetsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lite Tennis Racquets in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lite Tennis Racquetss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lite Tennis Racquets would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lite Tennis Racquets will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lite Tennis Racquets you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lite Tennis Racquets? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lite Tennis Racquetsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lite Tennis Racquets will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lite Tennis Racquets. It is hard to know exactly how an Lite Tennis Racquets will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lite Tennis Racquets you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.