Lightweight Welding Helmet
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lightweight Welding Helmet of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lightweight Welding Helmet of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,620 Reviews Scanned
- Revolutionary shell design - high impact resistance nylon.
- Halo headgear - ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 3. 93 x 2. 36 in. (100 x 60 mm) viewing area. 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF.
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button.
- Hard hat adapter option available for use with ESAB hard hat (excluding Canada).
- Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Super Large Viewing Size 3.93"X3.66" with 4 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- · PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- · EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- · SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- · INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- · 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
- Great For TIG MIG MMA
- Viewing Size 3.64"X1.67" with 2 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Cheater Lens / Magnifying Lens Compatible Design
- Increased battery life,Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- Feature: Welding helmet equipped 3.94 x 3.27 in. (12.9sq.inch) Large Viewing Area with 4 Arc Sensors
- Performance: 1/1/1/2 Optical classification with true color technology
- Versatility: TL-M800D welding lens allows you to choose from shade 9-13 weld mode, shade 5-9 cut mode or shade 4 grind mode
- Comfort: Welding Helmet with Delay & Sensitivity Adjustment
- Comes Complete With: 1 Welding Helmet x 1 Replaceable Battery x 2 Replacement Outer Lens x 1 Replacement Inner Lens x 1 User Manual
- THIS ITEM IS NOT A HELMET, ONLY A PAIR REPLACEMENT FASTENERS
- Body & knob made from light weight 6061-t6 aluminum. Item surface was anodized to create an glossy film which won't grow dark after long-time service
- Fit for flip hood and replace easily damaged plastic fasteners. Fit for Fibre Metal 2090 with 3C headgear too
- Due to different helmet designs, if you want to make the fasteners tighter, It's recommended to put 1/4" external tooth lock washers on them and they will hold very strong.
- Don’t settle for other cheap and low-quality knockoffs fastner that will not last long. Please identify 3mirrors brand before purchase to save your money and time. Thanks!
- RUGGED SUPERGLAS PLUS: Tough but lightweight SuperGlas Plus material is impervious to moisture and impact-resistant to prevent cracks and chips; smooth surface is self-extinguishing to deflect sparks
- COMPACT DESIGN: Specifically designed as a pipe welding helmet, the compact design allows access to small spaces and tight clearances where a standard welding helmet won't fit
- SAFETY & CLEAR VISION: Pipeliner Welding Helmet features a 2" x 4" Shade 10 lens for clear viewing of weld puddle; filters out 100% of UV and IR wavelengths for maximum eye protection
- RATCHETING HEADGEAR: Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; overhead band has multiple adjustments to set the welding mask for the best working position and optimal weld viewing
- BALANCE & COMFORT: Free-floating arms minimize pressure points for comfort and ensure the welding helmet delivers good balance and stability while welding
- This quality lens gives you a variable shade (9-13), wide viewing area (3.93” x 2.36”), sensitivity and delay adjustments, four (4) independent auto dimming sensors and easy-to-use digital controls
- Choose from grind and weld modes (use it for mig welding, tig welding and arc welding) on this value-centric welding mask
- Jackson Safety INSIGHT Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is compatible with the HLX100 and HSL-100 shells
- Gives you the compliance you’re looking for, since it meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 standards and is CSA compliant (Compliance, Safety, Accountability)
- The Auto Darkening Filter (ADF) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens, with adjustments for sensitivity from ambient lighting sources
- Light state 3, Dark state 10.5
- Two independent sensors
- Economical, general use filter
- Dimensions 2-Inch x 4-1/4-Inch x .2-Inch
- Viewing Area 5.25-Inch
- 2 Jackson Safety Fixed Shade Welding Helmet (W10 HLX) / Case; Heavy Metal Graphic
- The welding hood has an ultra-lightweight shell (weighs just 6 ounces) to help reduce neck tension; Hydraflex shell is the ultimate in flexibility and durability
- This durable shield is hard hat adaptable using the Jackson Safety 187-S
- The standard shade 10 filter plate and cover plates installed at factory, but it's adaptable to upgraded Jackson Safety ADFs like Insight, NexGen, Professional Variable and TrueSight II
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 - standards and is CSA compliant
Top Rated Lightweight Welding Helmet to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lightweight Welding Helmet from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lightweight Welding Helmet. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lightweight Welding Helmet from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lightweight Welding Helmet Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lightweight Welding Helmet based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lightweight Welding Helmet that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lightweight Welding Helmet to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lightweight Welding Helmet with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lightweight Welding Helmet, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lightweight Welding Helmet Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lightweight Welding Helmet have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lightweight Welding Helmet descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lightweight Welding Helmet. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lightweight Welding Helmet (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lightweight Welding Helmet are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lightweight Welding Helmet:
(1) Lightweight Welding Helmet Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lightweight Welding Helmet should be in line with its value. You can compare Lightweight Welding Helmet reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lightweight Welding Helmet is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lightweight Welding Helmet materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lightweight Welding Helmet to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lightweight Welding Helmets come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lightweight Welding Helmetor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lightweight Welding Helmet in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lightweight Welding Helmets also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lightweight Welding Helmet would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lightweight Welding Helmet will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lightweight Welding Helmet you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lightweight Welding Helmet? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lightweight Welding Helmetto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lightweight Welding Helmet will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lightweight Welding Helmet. It is hard to know exactly how an Lightweight Welding Helmet will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lightweight Welding Helmet you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.