Lightweight Pole Saw
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lightweight Pole Saw of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lightweight Pole Saw of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,409 Reviews Scanned
- Telescoping pole adjusts anywhere from 5.3 feet to 7.3 feet for up to 12 feet of overhead reach
- 6-Amp motor rotates the Oregon chain up to 36 feet per second
- Weighs in at a mere 6.7 pounds to limit user fatigue during operation
- Design allows for tool-free chain adjustments and emission-free operation
- Includes an 8-inch Oregon saw chain, a blade cover, a shoulder strap, and a two-year Warranty
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- 2 tools in 1: pole chainsaw or chainsaw ; Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ807E can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 9.5-inches thick
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.8 ft.
- Powerful 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5 inches thick
- 10-inch Sun Joe cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication.Cutting Diameter:7 inch
- EXTENDS REACH: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- TELESCOPING: Pole extends to 8.7 ft. to provide 15 ft. of overhead reach. No Load Speed (rpm) 6000. Sound Power Level : 108 dB
- POWERFUL: 6.5-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- AUTO-LUBRICATION: 8-inch cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication. Oil tank capacity (fluid ounce): 2.7
- Scotts pole pruner with a powerful 8-Amp electric motor for cutting tree branches and limbs around your yard; Fully extended pole is 9'5" long
- Tree trimmer pole saw with 10" Oregon bar and chain with 30 degree/5-adjustable cutting head angles; Includes a blade cover for protection and easy storage
- Corded electric chainsaw with a pole that features an automatic oiling system with oil level window and tool-free tensioner chain adjustment
- Plug-in pruning chainsaw that requires no gas; A great alternative to gas pole saws for tree trimming
- Power pole saw with a rubber over molded handle and foam grip for your comfort
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Simply detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw No tools required!
- LONG REACH: Designed with a shaft extendable up to 10-feet for high branches With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead making those previously hard-to-reach places easy-to-reach
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain Get to work right away on your lawn care, trimming, yard work, and other projects
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allows the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn’t a hassle
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Chainsaw has non-slip grip to enhance comfort and an Anti-rotation pole for stability during use Maintain optimal comfortability, comfort, and command
- 【Telescoping Pole Up To 15 ft. Overhead Reach】No ladder necessary! Pole saws are essential tools for pesky tree branches in hard to reach places which still need trimming. Electric pole saws make tough jobs safer by giving you extra reach, without needing to depend on unstable ladders.Stand safely on solid ground, telescoping pole help you trim shrubs and tall trees up to 15 feet off the ground. Length adjustments is a breeze: Flip and lock clamps quickly secure the pole at the needed length.
- 【A Beast for Trimming Needs】Thanks to the low-kickback 8-inch cutting bar and chain design, the KIMO pole chain saw cuts right through 6-inch thick tree limbs like a hot knife through butter. The head angle can be flexibly adjusted from 0°to 30°, giving your gardening work more possibilities! Have it now to keep your garden tiny!
- 【Instant Start- No Gas, No Cord, No Limit】Powered with 4.0Ah battwey, it is more convenient than a wire chain saw, and is no longer limited by the cord length, allowing you to get rid of annoying wires. Powerful motor and long-last battery provide up to 100 cuts per charge on a 4"x4" Pressure treated Pine wood. Starts instantly, just a battery to create your own comfortable hedge! No need to deal with the hassle of pull cords or be limited with space.
- 【Auto-Chain Lubrication】The automatic oiling system maintains perfect lubrication, which means it’ll spin smoothly around the bar and maintain its 18 ft/s chain speed, so you get smoother, more efficient cuts every time you use it.And you’ll know when it’s time for a refill with the oil-level indicator window.
- 【Prune in Comfort】Weighs only 6.8lb, the KIMO Cordless Pole Chain Saw is friendly for female users, allowing users work longer, with less strain on hands, arms, back, and legs. Anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance additional comfort and stability during use. Equipped with Shoulder strap minimizes muscle fatigue.
- 【Widely Application】 - 5 to 20 foot 2 in 1 manual pole pruner, practical and multifunctional. Buyplus 19inch pole saw head replacement can be used as a telescopic pole saw for pruning high limbs or branches or as a hand-held saw for pruning and grooming lower branches, brush, and logs.
- 【Steel Pole Saw Blade】 - Buyplus 12inch 3X sharpened tooth is made of premium carbon steel with strong cutting ability, lightweight, durable and rust-resistant. Non-stick blade coat prolongs its working life and ensures a smooth cutting and pruning efficient, save your effort and time.
- 【Double Safety Insurance】 - Buyplus pruning saw for tree trimming double ensures your safety when using. The anti slip handle grip is comfortable and safe to use. Besides, the extra reinforcement screw in the handle ensures your saw head tighten enough to the pole, no more worries about dropping hurting.
- 【Multipurpose Extension Pole】- Buyplus telescopic extension pole can adjust the smart 4-stage extension pole to any custom length from 5 to 20 foot with the flip-tab lock. Work with standard thread tools, easy to twist on, it performs all the hard to reach tasks typically requiring poles, such as paint roller, squeegee, cobweb duster, ceiling fan duster, feather duster, light bulb changer!
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】- Buyplus aims to provide 100% customer satisfaction, if you have any question about this manual pole saw pruner, please feel free to contact us, we are here to ensure you a good shopping experience.
- DOUBLE-DUTY TREE PRUNING SAW – New 2020 model featuring the DocaPole Double-Duty Extension Pole with 2X the strength of the original – Guaranteed to be the absolute best high-reach dual-use pruning saw on the market today – Two great uses in One saw! Use as a pole saw for pruning high or hand-held saw for pruning and grooming low
- USE ON THE DOCAPOLE OR BY HAND –.The new Double-Duty GoSaw Extension Pole features double-strength aluminum walls at twice the thickness of the original GoSaw Pole, providing extra strength for the rigors of pruning – For jobs on the ground, just unscrew the GoSaw and saw by hand
- RAZOR SHARP - Razor sharp 13-inch bi-directional cut w/3X tooth design. Sturdy, lightweight handle with comfort grip. Use on the pole or remove and use by hand.
- HIGH REACH AND READY TO GO - Fully assembled and ready to go out of the box, providing up to 28’ of pruning reach when used while standing. For optimal performance, always extend and use the thicker, lower pole segments first if not using at full extension to reduce flex.
- MULTI-USE PREMIUM EXTENSION POLE - High-quality aluminum telescoping pole that can be used with a wide variety of attachments to accomplish all your hard-to-reach tasks; features a standard ACME threaded metal tip
- Designed for less binding during cutting
- Special design cuts on pull stroke
- 15 inches in length
- Features patented Woodzig chainsaw-style tooth design
- Designed to replace the saw blade for Fiskars Power-Lever Extendable Tree Pruner (item 93016059J) or Pruning Stik Extendable Tree Pruner (item 92406935K), or it also fits tree pruner models 9300, 9261 and TP45.
Top Rated Lightweight Pole Saw to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lightweight Pole Saw from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lightweight Pole Saw. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lightweight Pole Saw from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lightweight Pole Saw Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lightweight Pole Saw based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lightweight Pole Saw that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lightweight Pole Saw to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lightweight Pole Saw with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lightweight Pole Saw, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lightweight Pole Saw Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lightweight Pole Saw have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lightweight Pole Saw descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lightweight Pole Saw. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lightweight Pole Saw (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lightweight Pole Saw are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lightweight Pole Saw:
(1) Lightweight Pole Saw Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lightweight Pole Saw should be in line with its value. You can compare Lightweight Pole Saw reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lightweight Pole Saw is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lightweight Pole Saw materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lightweight Pole Saw to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lightweight Pole Saws come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lightweight Pole Sawor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lightweight Pole Saw in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lightweight Pole Saws also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lightweight Pole Saw would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lightweight Pole Saw will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lightweight Pole Saw you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lightweight Pole Saw? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lightweight Pole Sawto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lightweight Pole Saw will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lightweight Pole Saw. It is hard to know exactly how an Lightweight Pole Saw will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lightweight Pole Saw you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.