Lightweight Pole Saw
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lightweight Pole Saw of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lightweight Pole Saw of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,448 Reviews Scanned
- Provides up to 100 cuts of 1 1/2 inches pine branches per charge
- 8" cutting bar & chain allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 6"
- Includes 1 high capacity 20V LI ion pack, charger, oil bottle & wrench
- RPM: 375
- Power source: Battery powered
- VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- TELESCOPING: Pole extends from 5. 8 ft. To 8. 8 ft. for up to 14 ft. overhead reach
- MULTI-ANGLE: Head adjusts from 0° to 30°
- POWERFUL: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9. 5-Inches thick
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- 2 tools in 1: pole chainsaw or chainsaw ; Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ807E can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 9.5-inches thick
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.8 ft.
- Powerful 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5 inches thick
- 10-inch Sun Joe cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication.Cutting Diameter:7 inch
- Telescoping pole adjusts anywhere from 5.3 feet to 7.3 feet for up to 12 feet of overhead reach
- 6-Amp motor rotates the Oregon chain up to 36 feet per second
- Weighs in at a mere 6.7 pounds to limit user fatigue during operation
- Design allows for tool-free chain adjustments and emission-free operation
- Includes an 8-inch Oregon saw chain, a blade cover, a shoulder strap, and a two-year Warranty
- Scotts pole pruner with a powerful 8-Amp electric motor for cutting tree branches and limbs around your yard; Fully extended pole is 9'5" long
- Tree trimmer pole saw with 10" Oregon bar and chain with 30 degree/5-adjustable cutting head angles; Includes a blade cover for protection and easy storage
- Corded electric chainsaw with a pole that features an automatic oiling system with oil level window and tool-free tensioner chain adjustment
- Plug-in pruning chainsaw that requires no gas; A great alternative to gas pole saws for tree trimming
- Power pole saw with a rubber over molded handle and foam grip for your comfort
- Extension pole for up to 15" Reach
- Metal bucking strip and tree hook for durable cutting grip & To easily remove pruned branches
- Brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4"x4" Pressure treated Pine wood
- 8" Low kick back Full compliment Bar and chain
- Auto oiling
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 9.4 ft providing up to 15 ft of overhead reach
- Multi-position head cuts at 0, 15 and 30 angles. 8 inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-Inch thick. Oil Tank Capacity: 2 fluid Ounces
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty. Blade Length inches : 8.No Load Speed (rpm):6000
- [12’ EXTRA REACH] It takes just a few minutes and no tools to attach the pole. And with a reach of up to 12’ and only 10 pounds, you’ll be able to get to branches and limbs before they become a problem
- [FAST, CLEAN CUTS] This cordless 20V PowerShare chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas, and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [AUTO-CHAIN TENSION] The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the job at hand
- [AUTO-CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic chain lubrication system not only makes for smoother, more efficient cuts, but it extends the life of the tool. And the oil level indicator lets you know exactly where you stand
- Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends up to 16 feet and features a chain-drive design for up to 3X more power
- Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1 1/4 inch thick and a 15 inch hooked WoodZig saw for removing larger branches
- Oval-shaped fiberglass and aluminum poles greatly reduce flex, allow you to control the cut direction and fit the natural shape of your hand
- Secure double locking systems ensure the extended pole stays put
- Full lifetime warranty
- Product 1: G-max 40V li-ion battery system powers multiple tools for complete yard system--includes 2Ah battery and charger
- Product 1: 20-Inch steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability
- Product 1: 8 inch pole saw for easy trimming of branches. Pole Saw Weight (without battery)-8.38 pounds. Pole Hedge Trimmer Weight (without battery)- 9.57 pounds
- Product 1: Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
- Product 2: Green works Extension pole for 40V pole Saws and pole Hedge trimmers
Top Rated Lightweight Pole Saw to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lightweight Pole Saw from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lightweight Pole Saw. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lightweight Pole Saw from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lightweight Pole Saw Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lightweight Pole Saw based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lightweight Pole Saw that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lightweight Pole Saw to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lightweight Pole Saw with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lightweight Pole Saw, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lightweight Pole Saw Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lightweight Pole Saw have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lightweight Pole Saw descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lightweight Pole Saw. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lightweight Pole Saw (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lightweight Pole Saw are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lightweight Pole Saw:
(1) Lightweight Pole Saw Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lightweight Pole Saw should be in line with its value. You can compare Lightweight Pole Saw reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lightweight Pole Saw is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lightweight Pole Saw materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lightweight Pole Saw to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lightweight Pole Saws come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lightweight Pole Sawor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lightweight Pole Saw in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lightweight Pole Saws also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lightweight Pole Saw would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lightweight Pole Saw will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lightweight Pole Saw you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lightweight Pole Saw? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lightweight Pole Sawto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lightweight Pole Saw will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lightweight Pole Saw. It is hard to know exactly how an Lightweight Pole Saw will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lightweight Pole Saw you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.