Lightest Tennis Racket
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lightest Tennis Racket of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lightest Tennis Racket of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,585 Reviews Scanned
- The head size of the racquet is 115 square inches and is 1" head heavy
- The beam of the racquet is 28.5mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 16x19
- The racquet weighs 8 oz
- The racquet is extra long in length at 27 3/4"
- All racquets include free stringing with a basic synthetic gut.
- String tension is set to the middle of the recommended range.
- 【PERFECT TENNIS BAG】 ACOSEN tennis backpack have 5 pockets to hold all your tennis necessities and gear to keep organized, which is convenient for you to carry and keep your tennis rackets safe. Also 1 large water bottle pocket on both sides with elastic band top to securely hold large sports bottles. SIZE – 15.8”W x 7.8”D x 20.8”H.
- 【LARGE CAPACITY & MULTIPLE POCKETS】 1 main large compartment to hold clothes, shoes, sweatshirt, towel, grip tape, etc. 1 dedicated tennis racket compartment can protect and hold 2-3 tennis racquet or other tennis accessories comfortably. 1 zippered personal pocket perfect for snacks, phone, wallet, keys or small items. 1 deep ball pocket to storage several balls, and there is a hidden pocket on the back for your important items.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】 This tennis backpack was made of high quality material, which is lightweight but durable. It was designed simple and comfortable, this sturdy professional tennis bag is a suitable for women or men and it is comfortable to carry by adjustable shoulder straps.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION】 This portable backpack can be used as many outdoor activities bag, such as a pickleball paddles bag, badminton racquet bag, squash racquet bag and so on. Also it can be used as a travel backpack.
- 【Best Service】 We provide 24-hours customer services and offer you satisfactory solution. If you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The lightest, most maneuverable burn racket
- Spin effect technology increases ball rpm without changing your swing to maximize spin
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- High performance carbon fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Pre-strung with Wilson sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
- 🎾【Tennis Racquets Specifications】：Length: 27 inches(68.5-69cm)/Head size: mid+ (102 inch2) / Grip size: Size 2 (4-1/4 inch)/ Balance(unstrung):335±7 mm/string tensions: 50±5 lbs/string pattern:16x19/unstring weight:280±10 g
- 🎾【Tennis Racket Handle Description】：The racket grip size is #2 (4 1/4 inch). The handle is made of wood and there is grip outside. As usual,we will not use this grip directly. We will offer you a roll of over grip,you need to wrap overgrip before you using it. Please see our product vedio to wrap the grip.
- 🎾【Suitable For】：Beginner or recreational teenager/adult player.Our X-BLADE collection has 10 colours for your choice ensures the needs of every men and women
- 🎾【Tennis Racket Design】：All of our racket are made with string,the tension of the string is about 50 lbs. the structure of our racket is one-piece molded and the face size is 100 inch square. with the weight of 280gram,the racekt is light but also heavy enough to hit the tennis.
- 🎾【After-Sales Service:】：If you have any problem after purchase,you can feel free t email us in any time.we will reply you in 24 hours.
- Weight oz/grams: 12.3/350
- Grip sizes: 4 1/4
- Surface area: 85 sq. inch
- Beam: 19mm
- Overall length: 18"
- The lightest K Factor racket
- The [K] Zero provides maximum power and enhanced control combined with exceptional maneuverability and stability
- Headsize: 118" Strung Weight: 9.1 oz / 258 g Length: 27.5" Balance: 6 pt. HH String Pattern: 16x19 Cross Section: 29 mm Dual Taper
- Designed for players looking for comfort and power on their shots.Stiffness:70
- Arc technology lends greater stability in the string bed
- Airlite bumper guard for lightweight protection
- Perforated grip for moisture Absorption and increased comfort
- Stop shock pads offer enhanced feel and reduce Excessive racket vibrations
- Pre strung racket
- Tennis racquet for adult players looking for the lightest option in Wilson's Clash series with its unique geometry and feel
- 265 g frame (unstrung) provided with FeelFlex, Wilson's own strategically placed carbon technology, which provides flexibility for optimal ball contact and control
- StableSmart technology: Unique frame geometry gives you more flexibility to improve stability, power and accuracy of each stroke
- String anchored to the frame using Parallel Drilling technology for extended performance, string pattern: 16 x 19
- Contents: 1 x Adult Tennis Racquet Wilson Clash 100UL, length: 68.6 cm, head: 645.2 cm2, weight (unstrung): 265 g, handle: 4 1/8 Inch, material: graphite, Black/Grey/Red, WR015810U1
- Weight oz/grams: 12.5/355
- Grip sizes: 4 1/4
- Surface area: 92 sq. inch
- Beam: 19mm
- Overall length: 18"
Top Rated Lightest Tennis Racket to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lightest Tennis Racket from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lightest Tennis Racket. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lightest Tennis Racket from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lightest Tennis Racket Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lightest Tennis Racket based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lightest Tennis Racket that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lightest Tennis Racket to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lightest Tennis Racket with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lightest Tennis Racket, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lightest Tennis Racket Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lightest Tennis Racket have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lightest Tennis Racket descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lightest Tennis Racket. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lightest Tennis Racket (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lightest Tennis Racket are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lightest Tennis Racket:
(1) Lightest Tennis Racket Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lightest Tennis Racket should be in line with its value. You can compare Lightest Tennis Racket reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lightest Tennis Racket is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lightest Tennis Racket materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lightest Tennis Racket to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lightest Tennis Rackets come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lightest Tennis Racketor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lightest Tennis Racket in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lightest Tennis Rackets also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lightest Tennis Racket would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lightest Tennis Racket will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lightest Tennis Racket you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lightest Tennis Racket? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lightest Tennis Racketto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lightest Tennis Racket will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lightest Tennis Racket. It is hard to know exactly how an Lightest Tennis Racket will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lightest Tennis Racket you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.