Lego Starter Sets
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Lego Starter Sets of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Lego Starter Sets of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,187 Reviews Scanned
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO Super Mario universe with this Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360, featuring 7 action bricks for different interactions with the LEGO Mario figure
- LEGO Mario has a color sensor, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement; Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game
- In this super toy playset, LEGO Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the Question Mark Block and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr
- This 231-piece, collectible LEGO toy playset makes a cool birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who can build and play their own way and learn to solve problems while having lots of creative fun
- Rearrange the Starter Course and combine with LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets to create more challenging levels and games to play with and against friends
- Includes a perfect mix of LEGO bricks and pieces for creating classic toys, including eyes, wheels, windows doors and hinges
- Features bright and colorful LEGO bricks and pieces that allow for open-ended creative play
- This construction toy provides 3 levels of building complexity for budding LEGO builders
- This 900-piece LEGO building set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4+
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO Mario (figure not included) to interact with
- Rock LEGO Mario (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba… this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy for ages 6 and up, sparking kids' imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- This module measures over 5” (13cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 6.5” (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways
- Organize your LEGO building bricks and take them wherever you go in this bright yellow LEGO Classic Creative Suitcase!
- This LEGO Classic portable building block case houses a world of creativity for kids and includes a selection of colorful LEGO Classic pieces, including, bricks, shapes, wheels and eyes
- Suitcase measures over 10-inch (26cm) high, 11-inch (28cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep
- 213 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99
- LEGO Classic toy building sets are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Build and learn how to use LEGO building bricks in new and creative ways. From a haunted house to a robot with a cupboard tummy, young builders will enjoy creating these fun LEGO toys!
- This LEGO Classic building kit delivers a world of creativity with a colorful selection of LEGO bricks and pieces, including eyes, wheels, hinges and a wide assortment of LEGO windows and doors
- 450 pieces – For boys and girls aged 4+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Classic 11004 Windows of Creativity set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course
- This LEGO Super Mario kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a Question Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay
- Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO Mario (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and Question Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over
- An awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for kids aged 8 and up, this 1,010-piece LEGO building set inspires youngsters to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- Measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 18.5” (47cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep in its basic formation, this set can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways
- Kids can build another exciting level to add to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Guarded Fortress Expansion Set 71362
- The player must choose their own route for LEGO Mario (figure not included), defeating either the Bob-omb, Koopa Troopa or Piranha Plant toy figures, before landing on the POW Block to open the fortress door
- To reach the fortress and win digital coins, LEGO Mario may need to use the catapult, leap over brick-built lava or across stepping stones in ‘water’, and he reacts in different ways as he meets and defeats each enemy
- This 468-piece, collectible, creative LEGO toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360, inspiring them to build their own unique levels
- This module measures over 7” (18.5cm) high, 14.5” (38cm) wide and 12.5” (32cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multiple ways
- Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363)
- This set features a hammer turntable that LEGO Mario (figure not included) uses to knock down a buildable Pokey cactus-like figure, section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more rewards
- Music plays when LEGO Mario (figure not included) is placed on the hammer turntable and each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them
- This 180-piece, creative LEGO toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, inspiring them to build and customize their own unique levels
- Measuring over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (12cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways
- Engage your kids in pretend play by letting them build their own play toys, such as creating a toy house or toy scooter. This classic creative kit of LEGO bricks comes with 33 different colored bricks
- This brick box includes 8 different types of toy windows and toy doors, 2 green baseplates and 6 toy tires and toy wheel rims to create hours of creativity for kids; plus the LEGO inspired packaging serves as toy storage
- Kids will become creative builders as they use these color toys to build a figure or build a castle while also engaging in kids playtime
- The large build and play LEGO Creative Brick toy playset is compatible with all LEGO construction sets for neverending creative play
- The green baseplates in this build it yourself set measure over 6 inches long and 6 inches wide, and 4 inches long and 2 inches respectively, Kids will get to build and play with 790 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
- Kids can create an action-packed new level to add to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364)
- The player can build their own challenging course with a sliding platform for LEGO Mario (figure not included) to balance on, Whomp and Lava Bubble figures, and the P Switch, which is found only in this set
- Kids will love seeing and hearing the different ways LEGO Mario reacts as he encounters each enemy and earns a shower of digital coins for doing tricks after defeating the Whomp and activating the P Switch
- This 133-piece, creative LEGO toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build and customize their own levels
- Measuring over 3” (8.5cm) high, 8.5” (22cm) wide and 6.5” (16.5cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multivarious ways
Top Rated Lego Starter Sets to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Lego Starter Sets from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Lego Starter Sets. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Lego Starter Sets from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Lego Starter Sets Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Lego Starter Sets based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Lego Starter Sets that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Lego Starter Sets to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Lego Starter Sets with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Lego Starter Sets, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Lego Starter Sets Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Lego Starter Sets have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Lego Starter Sets descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Lego Starter Sets. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Lego Starter Sets (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Lego Starter Sets are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Lego Starter Sets:
(1) Lego Starter Sets Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Lego Starter Sets should be in line with its value. You can compare Lego Starter Sets reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Lego Starter Sets is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Lego Starter Sets materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Lego Starter Sets to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Lego Starter Setss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Lego Starter Setsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Lego Starter Sets in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Lego Starter Setss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Lego Starter Sets would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Lego Starter Sets will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Lego Starter Sets you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Lego Starter Sets? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Lego Starter Setsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Lego Starter Sets will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Lego Starter Sets. It is hard to know exactly how an Lego Starter Sets will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Lego Starter Sets you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.