Label Maker Machines
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Label Maker Machines of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Label Maker Machines of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,128 Reviews Scanned
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi
- Compatible Devices: Uses Dymo D1 Labels In 1/4
- Handheld label maker has 2 line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9 label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options
- 13 character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printer lets you see messages, and font and effects on screen before printing
- Prints on Letra Tag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner
- Automatic off saves power. Easy to navigate, quick access buttons for swift and easy label making
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1 year warranty
- PORTABLE LABEL MAKER: Compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere
- PRINTS CUSTOM LABELS: Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 print styles and 8 box styles
- PREVIEW TEXT EFFECTS: See font effects on screen before you print with a graphical display
- SAVE POWER: Auto off functionality when not in use
- BONUS PACK INCLUDES: 1 LT paper label (1/2 inches) black on white cassette, 1 LT plastic label (1/2 inches) black on white cassette and 1 LT plastic label (1/2 inches) black on clear cassette
- Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
- 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy type QWERTY (Computer style) keyboard
- Easy to read 12 character display
- Comes with nine type styles, ten framing options and over 200 symbols
- Includes eight DECO mode patterns
- Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 Print styles and 8 box styles
- See font effects on screen before you Print with a graphical display
- Take advantage of 9 label memory and 2 line printing
- Save power with auto off functionality
- 13 Character LCD screen
- EASY TO USE: The compact design and easy type QWERTY keyboard feature make the PT D400AD a versatile and easy label maker to use
- ONE TOUCH KEYS: Easily add one of 99 frames, over 600 symbols, and 14 fonts by accessing the one touch keys. Maximum Print Height - 15.8 mm. Maximum Number of Print Copies - 9
- SUPPORTS LARGE CHARACTER PRINTING: The P touch Versatile Easy to Use Label Maker supports up to 7 font sizes
- AC ADAPTER INCLUDED: The PT D400AD includes an easy to use AC Adapter and can operate on 6 AA batteries (not included)
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TAPES: Use Brother Genuine P touch TZe tapes 12mm, 9mm, 6mm, 3.5mm, 18mm for best performance
- Smart compact design with large keyboard and convenient top loading tape design
- Full color, high resolution display with backlight
- Create labels using the wide easy type keyboard or connect to a PC or MAC for additional functionality
- Includes ac adapter or purchase batteries for on the go use
- 2 year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of your product
- Lightweight personal handheld labeler: The Brother P touch PT 70BM is a portable label maker that weighs only 8 ounces and is easy to use
- 54 Font variation: This handheld labeler can print labels with one font, in six sizes, and nine type styles for a personalized look
- Two line printing: The PT70BM offers two line printing, allowing you to customize labels with multiple framing options and auto formats
- Easy to view display: There’s an 8 character LCD display and an easy to use QWERTY keyboard that features raised keys for accurate input
- For use with brother genuine tapes: Use Brother Genuine P touch M tapes in 9 millimeter (approximately 3/8 inches) and 12 millimeters (approximately 1/2 inches) for best performance
- Handheld label maker has 2-line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9-label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options.
- 13-character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printer lets you see messages, and font and effects on-screen before printing.
- Prints on LetraTag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner.
- Automatic-off saves power. Complete QWERTY-style keyboard for added convenience.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1-year warranty. 8.68 inches long by 3.268 inches wide by 9 inches high. 1.41 pounds. Imported.
Top Rated Label Maker Machines to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Label Maker Machines from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Label Maker Machines. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Label Maker Machines from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Label Maker Machines Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Label Maker Machines based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Label Maker Machines that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Label Maker Machines to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Label Maker Machines with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Label Maker Machines, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Label Maker Machines Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Label Maker Machines have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Label Maker Machines descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Label Maker Machines. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Label Maker Machines (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Label Maker Machines are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Label Maker Machines:
(1) Label Maker Machines Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Label Maker Machines should be in line with its value. You can compare Label Maker Machines reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Label Maker Machines is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Label Maker Machines materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Label Maker Machines to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Label Maker Machiness come in various sizes. Do you need a large Label Maker Machinesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Label Maker Machines in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Label Maker Machiness also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Label Maker Machines would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Label Maker Machines will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Label Maker Machines you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Label Maker Machines? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Label Maker Machinesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Label Maker Machines will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Label Maker Machines. It is hard to know exactly how an Label Maker Machines will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Label Maker Machines you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.