J Tech Hdmi
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing J Tech Hdmi of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best J Tech Hdmi of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,213 Reviews Scanned
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
- ✔ HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER Cat5e/6 CABLE: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ WIDE DIGITAL AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ DUAL IR 20 - 60 KHZ Backward and Forward Extension: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(the Receiver is powered by the transmitter). Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 100/150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
- Extract the digital HDMI audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output. Does NOT support ARC function. Search ASIN:B00BIQER0E to find the version that supports ARC
- Supports the highest video resolution to 1080p. Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color. Supports HDCP, Video EDID Pass Through; Plug & Play
- Audio EDID Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH, Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D). This item supports Apple TV and various Blu-ray player and satellite receivers.
- 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐅𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲: JTECH-WEX200(JTD-611V3) is the most powerful wireless HDMI extender on the market. Extend an HDMI audio/video signal wireless up to 200 ft (61m) through interior drywall and other obstructions.
- 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: Connect one transmitter to two JTECH-WEX200R receivers and a local HD display simultaneously! Perfect for sharing content like movies or security systems throughout the house or business!
- 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟒 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: Connect up to 4 independent pairs of JTECH-WEX200 V3 in the same environment without interference. Users can customize both the SSID and 5GHz operating frequency of each WEX200 V3 set to allow for multiple extender sets in the same environment.
- 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝟓𝐆𝐇𝐳 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Avoid WiFi and other wireless 5GHz interference in high-traffic wireless areas by choosing the operating channel of your JTECH-WEX200 V3 set. Users can now access the JTECH-WEX200 V3’s web interface to customize SSID, operating channels & more.
- 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲/𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝟎.𝟏-𝟎.𝟑 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬: Good for video playback. NOT ideal for real-time shooting or PC gaming. FULL HD Support: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I Free Lifetime Support: This item includes free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital.
- 2 x HDMI Outputs supporting up to v1.3b and 1440p,1 x HDMI Input supporting up to v1.3b and 1440p
- Support: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- HDMI 1.3 technology and compatible with HDCP1.0/1.1/1.2
- Essentially all available audio options are supported
- One Year free replacement Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital
- CONNECTS 4 HDMI SOURCES INTO 1 HDMI PORT: for seamless transitions between gaming, television and more.
- 4K Ultra HD: Supports up to 4K@30HZ resolutions for crisp, clean, powerful displays, HDCP 1.4 Compliant (not support HDCP 2.2). DIGITAL AUDIO Support: Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
- AUTO SWITCH ON/OFF FUNCTION: you can enable/disable auto switch function to better control your device. When the auto switch is turned on, the device will automatically switch to the most recently connected or powered-up source.
- PIP (Picture in Picture) feature allows you to easily preview multiple sources in one display device with a push of a PIP button on the remote. (PIP is supported up to 1080P).
- IR REMOTE CONTROL: Remotely control your HDMI switch with the infrared remote switcher without leaving the comfort of your seat.
- EXTEND AND DISTRIBUTE 1 HDMI SOURCE TO 4 HDMI DISPLAYS – Send a video signal from an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player, PS4/Xbox One, or cable box to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously, up to 164 feet (50 meters) away.
- LOCAL HDMI OUTPUT – Split your signal directly from the location of your source using the local HDMI loop out port on the Transmitter unit, allowing you to connect a 5th display for monitoring purposes with this system.
- HD AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED AND BUILT-IN EDID SETTINGS – Experience High Definition Digital Audio with the following supported formats: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio. Also configure your audio and video settings accordingly with the EDID dip switch settings.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR – Control your source device at the location of your display or control your display from the location of your source device with the 2-way IR functionality of this product for maximum convenience.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT – All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
- √ Wireless video Transmission: transmit 1080P wireless video within the same room up to 164', using channels 128 & 132 on a 5GHz wireless band (will not transmit through walls and will experience a latency of about . 18 second or 180 milliseconds)
- √ MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Experience your HDMI source devices in a variety of resolutions including: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/30/50/60Hz
- √ Direct from remote locations: connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, power the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, such as a laptop, camera USB port, or even a 5VDC 2a power bank. Also control your source via IR with the included IR blaster and receiver cables (IR frequency ranges from 20-60khz)
- √ PORTABLE transmitter: The small size and shape of the transmitter allows for you to connect it to any device, great for conference room settings and can be shared easily between different laptops and computers
- √ Free Lifetime support: all J-Tech Digital products include a One-year manufacturer and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9am-6pm CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital seller page
- 1 input HDMI V1.3 signal can split to 4 HDMI V1.3 signal identical to the input signal
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, blue-ray 24/50/60fs/XvYCc
- Digital audio format, DTS-HD/Dolby-True-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Max bandwidth : 10.2Gbps; Support signal retiming; support CEC
- HDCP 1.2 Protocol Compliant; Support output HDMI 1.3 cable up to 50 ft; Full-HD 1080P cascade above 4 layers
- Latest generation 4 Ports HDMI 1x4 Powered Splitter Support Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- Support 1080P 3D Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, blue-ray 24/50/60fps/XvYCc
- Digital audio format, DTS-HD/Dolby-True-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Max bandwidth : 10.2Gbps; Support signal retiming
- HDCP 1.4 Protocol Compliant; Support output HDMI 1.4 cable up to 30 ft; Ultra HD 4K cascade above 4 layers
Top Rated J Tech Hdmi to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best J Tech Hdmi from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell J Tech Hdmi. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy J Tech Hdmi from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping J Tech Hdmi Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of J Tech Hdmi based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on J Tech Hdmi that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add J Tech Hdmi to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy J Tech Hdmi with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for J Tech Hdmi, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great J Tech Hdmi Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s J Tech Hdmi have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s J Tech Hdmi descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for J Tech Hdmi. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best J Tech Hdmi (with Price and Reviews)
Although most J Tech Hdmi are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an J Tech Hdmi:
(1) J Tech Hdmi Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an J Tech Hdmi should be in line with its value. You can compare J Tech Hdmi reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular J Tech Hdmi is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
J Tech Hdmi materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your J Tech Hdmi to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, J Tech Hdmis come in various sizes. Do you need a large J Tech Hdmior a small one? Think about where you will use your J Tech Hdmi in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
J Tech Hdmis also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your J Tech Hdmi would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an J Tech Hdmi will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of J Tech Hdmi you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your J Tech Hdmi? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the J Tech Hdmito make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your J Tech Hdmi will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an J Tech Hdmi. It is hard to know exactly how an J Tech Hdmi will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the J Tech Hdmi you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.