Install Bench Vise
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Install Bench Vise of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Install Bench Vise of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,567 Reviews Scanned
- 【PROFESSIONAL USE & 9 INCH】 - This woodworking bench vise is easy to operate. Adjust the jaws to the appropriate opening and turn the handle. A simple turn of the main handle will engage the screw and tighten the vise on the product. Jaw Width: 226 mm/9".
- 【CONVENIENT DESIGN】 - You can easily mount this woodworking vise to your workbench. The 9-inch guide bar makes it easy to work and holds things more firmly. Two screws are added to the connecting rod to prevent the anti-stripping.
- 【SOLID CONSTRUCTION】 - The woodwork vise has an iron and steel structure with paint coating. The connecting rod is cruder and longer, and the lead screw and the connecting rod are chrome-plated, rust-proof, and corrosion-resistant.
- 【LONG SERVICE LIFE】 - This wood vice for workbench features a solid frame, durable for long-term use. It is designed with an anti-off retaining ring. The wood front vise is compact and lightweight for easy carry, use, and storage.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 - The professional-grade woodworking face vise is designed for medium-duty home, shop, or professional use. These end vises are built to exact specifications for optimal performance.
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
- TAKE BACK YOUR SPACE This fold away workbench is a smart solution for your workshop, home, office and more. Galvanized Steel Pegboard also included.
- EASY UP, EASY DOWN Folds down to the wall using a simple fingertip release mechanism
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN Mounted with powder coated steel brackets and a 200 lb rating
- BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL Work Surface with pegboard allowing for easy access to your favorite tools
- VERSATILE DESIGN Ideal for a workbench or table in the garage, laundry/ folding station, extra seating, and more!
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Large Capacity: Jaw Width (6.5”); Jaw Opening (5.5”), Throat Depth (3.75”), Pipe Capacity: 1/8” x 2.5”D, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Top Jaws, Grooved Pipe Jaws Firmly Grip Irregular And Round Objects
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
- Made from high strength steel
- Double lock down swivel base
- Large anvil work surface
- Compact bench-mount vise provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Replaceable jaws are grooved for enhanced grip
- Class 30 cast gray-iron body is durable and strong for extended life
- Fully enclosed screw assembly protects the vise against dust and debris
- Cast iron construction (30, 000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-Degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
- Quick release trigger allows you to quickly adjust the opening to either release or clamp a piece you’re working on
- Fitted with an adjustable front stop (dog) to provide a normal vise and a tail vise in one tool
- Vise comes with two predrilled holes for quick sturdy mounting to your workbench
- To increase safety, the fused tommy bar will bend before the vise can become over-stressed
- 9" jaw width, 4" throat depth; 34.2 lb. net weight; Voted #1 Woodworking Vise as seen on Wiki Video
- Contains 7 inches wide jaws, 9 inches jaw opening, and 4.6 inches throat depth
- Made of 90,000 PSI tensile strength drop forged steel
- Exerts 9,900 LBS of clamping force and comes with replaceable machinist and pipe jaws
- Comes with 360 degree swivel base, large anvil, and corrosion resistant black oxide handle
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- 【LIGHT-DUTY CONSTRUCTION】- Made of grey cast iron which increases the durability and longevity, this table vise can withstand a tough environment.
- 【SUFFICIENT CLAMPING CAPACITY】- Notice the diamond pattern on the jaw, this design makes the grip that much more solid. It is designed to bear the Kn25 clamping force.
- 【CONVENIENT ADJUSTMENT】- The base of the vise can be rotated by 360 degrees for optimal work placement and flexibility. With the rotating handle, the tightness of the vise grip can be adjusted conveniently.
- 【PRECISION & HARDNESS】- Thickened ground anvil is machined smooth and designed for metal shaping and bending. Also, the lead screw with a deep thread is polished well to be harder.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL】- Widely used in the industry or household. Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, clamping, and fixing, etc.
Top Rated Install Bench Vise to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Install Bench Vise from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Install Bench Vise. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Install Bench Vise from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Install Bench Vise Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Install Bench Vise based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Install Bench Vise that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Install Bench Vise to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Install Bench Vise with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Install Bench Vise, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Install Bench Vise Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Install Bench Vise have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Install Bench Vise descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Install Bench Vise. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Install Bench Vise (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Install Bench Vise are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Install Bench Vise:
(1) Install Bench Vise Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Install Bench Vise should be in line with its value. You can compare Install Bench Vise reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Install Bench Vise is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Install Bench Vise materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Install Bench Vise to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Install Bench Vises come in various sizes. Do you need a large Install Bench Viseor a small one? Think about where you will use your Install Bench Vise in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Install Bench Vises also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Install Bench Vise would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Install Bench Vise will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Install Bench Vise you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Install Bench Vise? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Install Bench Viseto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Install Bench Vise will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Install Bench Vise. It is hard to know exactly how an Install Bench Vise will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Install Bench Vise you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.