Industrial Wood Lathe
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Industrial Wood Lathe of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Industrial Wood Lathe of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,923 Reviews Scanned
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 8A
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest: 10"
- Distance between centers: 20"
- Tool rest width: 8"
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 450 to 3500 rotations per minute
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches wide and 18 inches long
- Soft startups prevent damage to both your workpiece and the 4.5-amp motor
- Includes a digital speed display, an 8-inch tool rest, a face plate, a live center, a spur center, and a two-year warranty
- Increase the capacity to 12 x 41 inches with the WEN 3424EX Table Extension (sold separately)
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Amps: 7
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 18"
- Swing over tool rest: 6-1/4"
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 20A
- Swing over bed: 22"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 18"
- Swing over tool rest: 16"
- This Variable-Speed Wood Lathe provides 10" of turning radius and spindles up to 16-3/4"
- The Variable Speed Of 650 – 3800 Rpm Allows You To Find Just The Speed You Need To Finish Whatever Job Your Heart Desires
- This lathe also includes a digital spindle speed indicator, tool rest and live center; it's quality at a price that can't be beat
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control
- Digital spindle speed readout
- 10° Spindle indexing
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- Heavy-duty cast iron bed and legs ensure stability and minimal vibration
- INTEGRATED, SPRING-LOADED SPINDLE LOCK
- CONVENIENTLY-LOCATED CONTROLS AND DIGITAL READOUT
- INNOVATIVE RATCHET-STYLE BELT TENSION SYSTEM
- INFINITELY-VARIABLE SPEED: From 60 to 3,000 RPM.
- 24 INTEGRATED INDEXING POSITIONS
- KWL-1218VS replaces TCLC12VS. ETL Listed and certified by Intertek.
- Powered by 1hp Variable Speed high performance induction motor(120V-60HZ) & an SBC microprocessor. Two belt positions: 500-1800 RPM & 1950-3800 RPM.
- Headstock Thread 1" x 8tpi. Headstock/Tailstock Taper #2MT. Distance between Centers 18". Swing over Bed 12". Cast iron base.
- Tailstock & Spindle Bore 3/8". Quill Travel 1-5/8". (24) indexing positions with spindle locking. Convenient built-in handles.
- See Description below for all of the included parts.
- 【1/2 HORSE POWER MOTOR】- 1/2 Horse Power motor, Voltage: 120V. The powerful motor starts softly offering motor's maximize safety and low noise.
- 【4 GRADE SPEEDS】- The adjustable belts can be adjust with ease and accuracy within 3400 RPM, 1100, 1600, 2300, 3400prm available.
- 【LARGE WORK CAPACITY】- 40" (1000mm) distance between centers, Cutting Diameter 14" (350mm). High concentricity. Moving tailstock to adjust proper distances for workpieces.
- 【SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION】- Solid steel constructed wood lathes for durability and strength, providing increased stability and smooth operation, reducing vibration.
- 【FREE WRENCHES & CHISELS】- 3 wrenches are for easy using and maintainance. 3 chisels for free also, 1 x Skew Chisel, 1 x Shear Scraper and 1 x Spindle Gouge.
- This 4-jaw self-centering chuck with dovetailed jaws is great for small bowl and plate turning and features jaws that grip by clamping around the work
- The minimum diameter required for clamping around the work piece is 1-1/4-Inch and the minimum diameter required for expansion is 1-13/16-Inch
- Includes t-handled wrenches wood screw point and machined chuck lever
Top Rated Industrial Wood Lathe to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Industrial Wood Lathe from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Industrial Wood Lathe. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Industrial Wood Lathe from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Industrial Wood Lathe Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Industrial Wood Lathe based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Industrial Wood Lathe that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Industrial Wood Lathe to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Industrial Wood Lathe with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Industrial Wood Lathe, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Industrial Wood Lathe Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Industrial Wood Lathe have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Industrial Wood Lathe descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Industrial Wood Lathe. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Industrial Wood Lathe (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Industrial Wood Lathe are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Industrial Wood Lathe:
(1) Industrial Wood Lathe Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Industrial Wood Lathe should be in line with its value. You can compare Industrial Wood Lathe reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Industrial Wood Lathe is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Industrial Wood Lathe materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Industrial Wood Lathe to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Industrial Wood Lathes come in various sizes. Do you need a large Industrial Wood Latheor a small one? Think about where you will use your Industrial Wood Lathe in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Industrial Wood Lathes also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Industrial Wood Lathe would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Industrial Wood Lathe will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Industrial Wood Lathe you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Industrial Wood Lathe? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Industrial Wood Latheto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Industrial Wood Lathe will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Industrial Wood Lathe. It is hard to know exactly how an Industrial Wood Lathe will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Industrial Wood Lathe you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.