Home Projector Comparison
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Home Projector Comparison of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Home Projector Comparison of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,391 Reviews Scanned
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well lit rooms 3,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1); Fan Noise ECO mode 28 dB; Normal mode 37 dB; Digital zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600), ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics; Projected distance 30 inch 350 inch (0.88 10.44 m); PC and Mac compatible. iProjection App Compatible-Wirelessly project from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or AndroidTM mobile device
- F number: 1.44, focal length:16.7 millimeter, zoom ratio:digital zoom 1.0 ? 1.35, pixel number: 480,000 dots; Fast, easy setup with Epson? get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players? Supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable. If the projector includes a zoom ring, rotate it to enlarge or reduce the image size and if the projector includes W and T buttons, press the W button on the projector's control panel to enlarge the image size and press the T button to reduce the image size. Speaker: 2 W (Mono)
- Power Supply Voltage 100 ? 240 V ?10 percentage, 50/60 Hertz. Rated Voltage 50/60 Hertz. Power Consumption ECO mode 211 W. Normal mode 296 W; Temperature: 41 degree to 95 degree F (5 degree to 35 degree C)
- Various (Actor)
- Richard Casey (Director)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- (Recommended) Watch the online videos on manufacturers website and video websites
- The grey screen surface provides great picture contrast even in rooms that are not completely dark - the material is 1.0 gain with a wide viewing angle of 160 degrees with no resolution loss
- 2 3/8" heavy duty beveled aluminum frame wrapped in light-absorbing black velvet material for a beautifully crisp viewing image; Enjoy beautiful movies, pictures, and games in FULL HD and Active 3D
- Quick and easy assembly with tensioning rod system ensures that you can bring cinema-quality entertainment to your home in just a few minutes
- Secure top and bottom mounting brackets that allow horizontal adjustment
- Epson PRO-UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology (1) — accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD
- Advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD Design — 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect
- HDR10 (2) High Dynamic Range and Rich Black Contrast — full 10-bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 140,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut — delivers 100% of the 3 dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut (3), the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709
- 100% Balanced Color Brightness — 2,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (4) for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,300 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) — 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops.
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control.
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable.
- Projection Lens : Type - Optical zoom, F-number - 1.49 – 1.72, Focal Length - 16.9 mm to 20.28 mm, Zoom Ratio - Optical zoom 1.0 – 1.2
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like experience in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to 300-inches in 2000 Lumens
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Featuring a 6X speed RGBRGB color wheel with 100% Rec. 709 color accuracy
- PREMIUM AUDIO: Two built-in 8W speakers deliver room-filling audio to compliment your home theater experience
- REDUCED 16MS INPUT LATENCY: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images without delay
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Eco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 7,000 hours
- Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case Bag.
- Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches.
- Made to fit Crenova XPE470 Mini LED Video Projector Office Projector Outdoor Indoor Home Projector
- Material: EVA ,Color: Black, Internal size: 9.2 x 7.9 x 4.2 inch.
- For sale is case only (device and accessories are sold separately)
- Bright 3, 500 Lumen Hybrid LED light source with 20, 000+ Hour Lamp life
- The revolutionary hybrid light source s clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors - even in daylight.
- Thanks to the Direct ON/OFF function, waiting times and warm-up and cool-down phases are a thing of the past. Due to the hybrid light source this projector is also made for continuous use applications.
- Vibrant 20, 000: 1 contrast ratio with a native 16: 10 aspect ratio and 1280 x 800 native resolution perfect for presentations.
- Each unit is Made-in-Japan for quality and comes with a 6x6" Projector Supercenter microfiber cloth.
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Tilda Swinton (Actors)
- Scott Derrickson (Director)
- Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: R (Restricted)
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes.
Top Rated Home Projector Comparison to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Home Projector Comparison from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Home Projector Comparison. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Home Projector Comparison from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Home Projector Comparison Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Home Projector Comparison based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Home Projector Comparison that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Home Projector Comparison to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Home Projector Comparison with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Home Projector Comparison, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Home Projector Comparison Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Home Projector Comparison have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Home Projector Comparison descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Home Projector Comparison. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Home Projector Comparison (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Home Projector Comparison are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Home Projector Comparison:
(1) Home Projector Comparison Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Home Projector Comparison should be in line with its value. You can compare Home Projector Comparison reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Home Projector Comparison is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Home Projector Comparison materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Home Projector Comparison to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Home Projector Comparisons come in various sizes. Do you need a large Home Projector Comparisonor a small one? Think about where you will use your Home Projector Comparison in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Home Projector Comparisons also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Home Projector Comparison would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Home Projector Comparison will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Home Projector Comparison you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Home Projector Comparison? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Home Projector Comparisonto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Home Projector Comparison will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Home Projector Comparison. It is hard to know exactly how an Home Projector Comparison will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Home Projector Comparison you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.