Hand Label Printer
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Hand Label Printer of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Hand Label Printer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,210 Reviews Scanned
- PORTABLE LABEL MAKER: Compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere
- PRINTS CUSTOM LABELS: Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 print styles and 8 box styles
- PREVIEW TEXT EFFECTS: See font effects on screen before you print with a graphical display
- SAVE POWER: Auto off functionality when not in use
- BONUS PACK INCLUDES: 1 LT paper label (1/2 inches) black on white cassette, 1 LT plastic label (1/2 inches) black on white cassette and 1 LT plastic label (1/2 inches) black on clear cassette
- Handheld label maker has 2 line printing, 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles. 9 label memory, date stamp, and 3 language options
- 13 character LCD screen and graphical display on this label printer lets you see messages, and font and effects on screen before printing
- Prints on Letra Tag LT labels available in plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron on label varieties. Thermal printing needs no ink or toner
- Automatic off saves power. Easy to navigate, quick access buttons for swift and easy label making
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 1 year warranty
- Lightweight and portable: Brother makes printing labels at virtually any location simple with this lightweight and portable label maker
- Easy type keyboard: To make typing text simple, the PT H110 easy portable label maker features a Qwerty style keyboard
- One touch keys: The PTH110 label maker includes one touch keys that allow easy access to font, size, style, and frames
- Multiple styles and fonts: The Brother easy portable label maker features 3 fonts, 14 frames, and more than 250 symbols
- For use with brother genuine tapes: Use Brother Genuine P touch TZe tapes upto 12 millimetre (approximately 1/2”) for best performance. Maximum print speed (mm/sec): 20
- GREAT FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT: Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4 inch (19 millimeter) wide labels
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606 A industry labeling standards
- TIME-SAVING FEATURES: Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, and fixed length applications
- FAST LABELING: Labels up to 77 percent faster than the competitionBased on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs; Panduit PanTher LS8, Brady, BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical heat and UV resistant materials; also prints heat shrink tubes and non adhesive labels
- MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS STAND OUT - Use oval labels to personalize product branding, party favors and decorations, crafts, candles, addressing, labeling bottles, Mason and Ball jars and food containers
- WATERPROOF AND TEAR-RESISTANT - We use the waterproof and durable white material, dripped wine/water don’t not make the ink run on the labels, even if you display bottles with ice the label doesn't smear or get damaged.
- ATTENTION - PERMANENT ADHESIVE. The advantage is that they stick well and stick to almost any surface including: plastic, glass, metal, fabric paper, cardboard, and more. The disadvantage is that some residue will remained when removed. Although there are many methods and products available for sticky stuff removing, it may still cost your time to get a clean surface.
- PARAMETER - Label width: 3-1/3" (84.58 mm), label height: 2” (50.8 mm). Sheet size: US letter - 8.5" × 11" (215.9 mm x 279.4 mm). 8 labels per sheet. Package included: 25 sheets, total 200 labels. Color: White. Finish: Matte. Weatherproof: Yes. Tear-Resistant: Yes. Adhesive Type: Permanent Self-Adhesive. Compatible with Laser and Inkjet Printer.
- A4 Label Sticker:210mm (8.27") x 297mm (11.69"), 50 pieces big size retro kraft label sticker
- Customizable: Full sheet label can be DIY to any shape you want, create your own logos, labels, drawings, or content and show them on the peel and stick labels
- Printer And Handwritten Friendly: Stickers are compatible with inkjet and laser printers. You can also use markers, pens, pencils, and more to write
- Retro Exterior: Old fashioned outlooking of these labels makes your gift more obvious and exceptional
- Strong Stickers Paper, Permanent self-adhesive, just peel and stick kraft paper stickers, easy for you to operate and convenient to use
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi
- Compatible Devices: Uses Dymo D1 Labels In 1/4
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use and modern look. Intuitive turn and click labeling system.
- Prints letters, numbers and symbols with an extra degree of comfort and convenience.
- No batteries needed. Stands on workbench or desk.
- Includes one pre-loaded12-foot by 3/8-inch wide embossing tape.
- 8. 375 inches long by 6. 25 inches wide by 3. 75 inches high. 0. 79 pounds. Imported.
- Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
- 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
- Lightweight personal handheld labeler: The Brother P touch PT 70BM is a portable label maker that weighs only 8 ounces and is easy to use
- 54 Font variation: This handheld labeler can print labels with one font, in six sizes, and nine type styles for a personalized look
- Two line printing: The PT70BM offers two line printing, allowing you to customize labels with multiple framing options and auto formats
- Easy to view display: There’s an 8 character LCD display and an easy to use QWERTY keyboard that features raised keys for accurate input
- For use with brother genuine tapes: Use Brother Genuine P touch M tapes in 9 millimeter (approximately 3/8 inches) and 12 millimeters (approximately 1/2 inches) for best performance
Top Rated Hand Label Printer to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Hand Label Printer from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Hand Label Printer. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Hand Label Printer from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Hand Label Printer Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Hand Label Printer based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Hand Label Printer that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Hand Label Printer to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Hand Label Printer with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Hand Label Printer, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Hand Label Printer Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Hand Label Printer have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Hand Label Printer descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Hand Label Printer. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Hand Label Printer (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Hand Label Printer are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Hand Label Printer:
(1) Hand Label Printer Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Hand Label Printer should be in line with its value. You can compare Hand Label Printer reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Hand Label Printer is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Hand Label Printer materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Hand Label Printer to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Hand Label Printers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Hand Label Printeror a small one? Think about where you will use your Hand Label Printer in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Hand Label Printers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Hand Label Printer would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Hand Label Printer will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Hand Label Printer you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Hand Label Printer? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Hand Label Printerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Hand Label Printer will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Hand Label Printer. It is hard to know exactly how an Hand Label Printer will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Hand Label Printer you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.