Garmin Aviation Watches
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Garmin Aviation Watches of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Garmin Aviation Watches of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,494 Reviews Scanned
- Premium GPS aviator watch with dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather (when paired with a compatible smartphone), automatic flight Logging and alerts for Course deviations, pattern altitudes and more
- Synchronize with your Avionics for enhanced GPS navigation and mapping data
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) help you keep in touch on the go, while Sport watch functions offer estimated wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening (requires compatible Bluetooth device)
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (with participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- AMOLED DISPLAY Get powerful capabilities in a slim, stylish AMOLED touchscreen smartwatch with tools for preflight, in-flight and post-flight activities around town
- DIRECT-TO NAVIGATION Fly straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a direct course to a nearby airport
- HSI COURSE NEEDLE Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination, so you can easily see if you’re left or right of your desired flight path
- PULSE OX Check your Pulse Ox to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes
- WEATHER REPORTS Access aviation weather, including METARs and TAFs, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Premium multi sport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond like carbon (DLC) Titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Garmin Pay
- Built in navigation sensors include 3 axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a three-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4 inches sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2. 6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps (U. S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH technology and ANT+ technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds.Display resolution:128 x 128 pixels
Top Rated Garmin Aviation Watches to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Garmin Aviation Watches from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Garmin Aviation Watches. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Garmin Aviation Watches from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Garmin Aviation Watches Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Garmin Aviation Watches based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Garmin Aviation Watches that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Garmin Aviation Watches to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Garmin Aviation Watches with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Garmin Aviation Watches, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Garmin Aviation Watches Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Garmin Aviation Watches have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Garmin Aviation Watches descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Garmin Aviation Watches. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Garmin Aviation Watches (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Garmin Aviation Watches are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Garmin Aviation Watches:
(1) Garmin Aviation Watches Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Garmin Aviation Watches should be in line with its value. You can compare Garmin Aviation Watches reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Garmin Aviation Watches is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Garmin Aviation Watches materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Garmin Aviation Watches to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Garmin Aviation Watchess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Garmin Aviation Watchesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Garmin Aviation Watches in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Garmin Aviation Watchess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Garmin Aviation Watches would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Garmin Aviation Watches will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Garmin Aviation Watches you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Garmin Aviation Watches? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Garmin Aviation Watchesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Garmin Aviation Watches will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Garmin Aviation Watches. It is hard to know exactly how an Garmin Aviation Watches will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Garmin Aviation Watches you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.