Folding Serrated Knives
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Folding Serrated Knives of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Folding Serrated Knives of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,520 Reviews Scanned
- Dimensions: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- DIMENSIONS: 10 inch (25.4 cm) overall length with a blade length of 4.4 inches (11.2 cm) and a weight of 8.8 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black aluminum handle with Trac-Tec inserts
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- Sport type: Hunting
- ▶ Gets The Job Done - Deploy the sharp semi serrated SWAT blade to cut through cardboard, rope, wood, fish, fishing line, deer, seatbelt, etc. Praised for its mission versatility, with this innovative design blade you won’t go unnoticed. With this knife, you don’t need to be a big fish to bite like one.
- ▶ A Blade That Commands Respect - Made of 420B stainless steel and coated with a black oxide layer, this sharp blade is built to last. The fine edge will pierce through anything. The belly is perfect for precision slicing while the serrations will let you cut through harder material quickly and easily.
- ▶ Confident And Swift Action - Altered to satisfy many national and international two hand opening regulations, you can flick open this folder ONE handed using the dual sided thumb studs. The liner lock system gives confidence during use. Watch: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KLT8WV6?ref=dp_vse_rvc3
- ▶ G10 Performance Handle - Better grip than any metal handles. The beautiful skeleton style and textured G-10 handle ensures a secure and confident grip during use. It is light and very resistant. Multiple unique ergonomic features like a thumb groove, finger guard and multiple dented area. Made to be used in forward or reverse grip.
- ▶ Lifetime Guarantee - Covered by a LIFETIME warranty, this blade is made for the long haul.
- Aggressive partial 2-step serration makes cutting through tough or fibrous materials easy
- 3.2” 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade offers excellent strength, corrosion resistance and edge maintenance
- Great EDC companion for backpackers, hunters, anglers, DIY hobbyists, adventure guides and more
- Feature rich handle with contoured diamond pattern glass-filled nylon scales, SpeedSafe assisted opening, secure liner lock, reversible pocket clip, and predrilled lanyard hole
- Volt II’s classic slightly drop-point blade is perfect for almost any general utility task such as opening packages, stripping wire, cleaning fish, opening letters and more
- DIMENSIONS: 8.3 inch (21 centimeter ) overall length with a blade length of 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeter ) and a weight of 6 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Stonewashed High Carbon Stainless Steel with a stonewashed aluminum with black G 10 insert handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- Gator grip handle texture for maximum grip
- Lock-back design
- Ballistic nylon sheath
- Overall Length: 8.5", Length Closed: 4.96"
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade
- Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Partially serrated blade makes cutting through tough and fibrous materials easy and offers even more cutting power on both push and pull strokes
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows smooth and fast one-handed blade deployment
- Trac-Tec inserts on the handle offer secure grip stability in all weather conditions
- Made in the USA, the Blur Glassbreaker is ideal for emergencies, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, utility chores and tactical use
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm); Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm); Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm); Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
- Serrated 3.75-inch blade
- Weighs 5 ounces
- Patented Gator grip handles set them apart from the competition
- Surgical stainless steel blade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- GAME CHANGER - Byrd knives offer the same functionality and versatility as other Spyderco knives, but at incredibly affordable prices.
- DEPENDABLE - Conscientiously designed with a high-visibility orange handle that makes it even easier to access in a critical situation.
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - Its fully serrated sheepfoot blade cuts with aggressive authority and makes short work of seat belts, rope, webbing, and other fibrous materials.
- DESIGNED TO BE SAFE - It's blunt tip allows it to be used safely around accident victims and prevents puncturing of rafts and other flotation gear.
- VERSATILE - With the four-position clip and it's comet-shaped hole, every aspect of this knife’s carry, deployment, and operation are completely ambidextrous.
Top Rated Folding Serrated Knives to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Folding Serrated Knives from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Folding Serrated Knives. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Folding Serrated Knives from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Folding Serrated Knives Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Folding Serrated Knives based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Folding Serrated Knives that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Folding Serrated Knives to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Folding Serrated Knives with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Folding Serrated Knives, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Folding Serrated Knives Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Folding Serrated Knives have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Folding Serrated Knives descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Folding Serrated Knives. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Folding Serrated Knives (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Folding Serrated Knives are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Folding Serrated Knives:
(1) Folding Serrated Knives Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Folding Serrated Knives should be in line with its value. You can compare Folding Serrated Knives reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Folding Serrated Knives is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Folding Serrated Knives materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Folding Serrated Knives to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Folding Serrated Knivess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Folding Serrated Knivesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Folding Serrated Knives in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Folding Serrated Knivess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Folding Serrated Knives would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Folding Serrated Knives will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Folding Serrated Knives you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Folding Serrated Knives? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Folding Serrated Knivesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Folding Serrated Knives will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Folding Serrated Knives. It is hard to know exactly how an Folding Serrated Knives will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Folding Serrated Knives you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.