Fluke Temp Gun
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fluke Temp Gun of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fluke Temp Gun of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,133 Reviews Scanned
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a new nist-traceable calibration Certificate with data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument Meets manufacturer’s specifications. Your instrument is ready to Use day one meeting most quality system standards
- Measures temperature with the included Type K Bead thermocouple from -40 to +260 degrees C (-40 to +500 degrees F)
- 50:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Stores up to 99 points of data for analysis and monitoring on a computer
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to +500 degrees C (-22 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1.5 degree C or + or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in HVAC/R systems and manufacturing, electrical, and industrial environments
- Measures temperature from 40 to +550 degrees C ( 40 to +1022 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1 degree C (+ or 2 degrees F) for the infrared sensor and an accuracy of + or 2 degrees C (+ or 4 degrees F) or 1 percent of the reading, whichever is greater, for type K thermocouple input
- 12:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Included type K thermocouple pipe probe wrapped in flexible hook and loop fastener with a 20 inch cable takes contact measurements from 0 to 100 degrees C (32 to 212 degrees F)
- CE mark indicates compliance with applicable EU directives
- Precise laser technology for more accurate measurements
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- Temperature range: 30 degree C to 500 degree C ( 22 degree F to 932 degree F)
- Used only for industrial purpose (for monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems) and not for health care purpose
- Fluke116 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
- Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps. TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated. Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- The lead time is about 3 days. FedEx shipping time to USA is about 5-7 days.
- If any questions, please contact us via message.
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Accuracy: 2.0 degree f; 1.5 percent of reading or 3.0 degree f, whichever is greater, above 86 degree and from 50 degree to 14 degree f
- Battery: 9V battery (1)
- Display type: lcd
- Distance to target size ratio (d: s): 10: 1
- Emissivity: adjustable
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- O temperature accuracy of up to 1 degree c or 1 percent of reading whichever is greater with 20: 1 distance to spot ratio
- 99 data points in internal memory
- Get your tool to work when you can’t - set time and desired interval between measurements and auto capture will capture images unattended
- 🔥【Wider Temperature Range】BT-1500 temperature gun accurately measures temperature from -50°C - 1500°C (-58°F - 2732°F), with an accuracy of +/- 2% at average, which is lower than others, you will get a more accurate measurement with this thermometer gun.
- 🔥【Further Distance + Dual Laser】With distance to spot ratio 30:1, Dual non-contact digital lasers for instand targeting, allows you stand further from heat to measure high temperature. Instant capture hot spot and measure within 0.25 second only.
- 🔥【Multifunction IR Thermometer Gun】Measures with MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF modes, Allows you to setup high/low/difference of temp alarm, alerts you if temp is above or below set temperature. The large backlit screen + flashlight helps you to get the jobs done in dark. Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃
- 🔥【Laser Thermometer Gun High Temp】Extreme handy for professional high temperature testing for HVAC Electrical Mechanical industrial applications, Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process, High-end broilers, Pizza ovens, Furnace,Kiln, Forge, Foundry, Metal Casting, Smelting, Aluminium Alloy, Ceramic etc.
- 🔥【Durable High Temp Gun】Includes 9V battery to get you started once receive the Thermometer. Auto Power OFF, Low power indicator to extend the battery life. BT-1500 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, Temperature measurement for humans or animals could be lower. Class II laser, optical power <0.5mW . Wavelength 630~670 um.
Top Rated Fluke Temp Gun to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Fluke Temp Gun from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fluke Temp Gun. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fluke Temp Gun from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fluke Temp Gun Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fluke Temp Gun based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fluke Temp Gun that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fluke Temp Gun to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fluke Temp Gun with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fluke Temp Gun, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fluke Temp Gun Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fluke Temp Gun have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fluke Temp Gun descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fluke Temp Gun. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fluke Temp Gun (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fluke Temp Gun are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fluke Temp Gun:
(1) Fluke Temp Gun Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fluke Temp Gun should be in line with its value. You can compare Fluke Temp Gun reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fluke Temp Gun is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fluke Temp Gun materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fluke Temp Gun to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fluke Temp Guns come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fluke Temp Gunor a small one? Think about where you will use your Fluke Temp Gun in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fluke Temp Guns also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fluke Temp Gun would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fluke Temp Gun will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fluke Temp Gun you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fluke Temp Gun? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fluke Temp Gunto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fluke Temp Gun will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fluke Temp Gun. It is hard to know exactly how an Fluke Temp Gun will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fluke Temp Gun you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.