Fluke Heat Gun
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Fluke Heat Gun of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Fluke Heat Gun of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,244 Reviews Scanned
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to +500 degrees C (-22 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1.5 degree C or + or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in HVAC/R systems and manufacturing, electrical, and industrial environments
- Measures temperature from 40 to +550 degrees C ( 40 to +1022 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1 degree C (+ or 2 degrees F) for the infrared sensor and an accuracy of + or 2 degrees C (+ or 4 degrees F) or 1 percent of the reading, whichever is greater, for type K thermocouple input
- 12:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Included type K thermocouple pipe probe wrapped in flexible hook and loop fastener with a 20 inch cable takes contact measurements from 0 to 100 degrees C (32 to 212 degrees F)
- CE mark indicates compliance with applicable EU directives
- Precise laser technology for more accurate measurements
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- Temperature range: 30 degree C to 500 degree C ( 22 degree F to 932 degree F)
- Used only for industrial purpose (for monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems) and not for health care purpose
- Fluke116 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
- Fluke 62 MAX+. Small in size. Big on toughness.
- Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps. TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated. Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- Measure -40°C to 800°C /-40°F to 1472°F (568) or -40°C to 650°C/-40°F to 1202°F (566)
- Easily access advanced features with the soft key buttons and dot matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1 (568) or 30:1 (566)
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built in material table
- The lead time is about 3 days. FedEx shipping time to USA is about 5-7 days.
- If any questions, please contact us via message.
- Accuracy: 2.0 degree f; 1.5 percent of reading or 3.0 degree f, whichever is greater, above 86 degree and from 50 degree to 14 degree f
- Battery: 9V battery (1)
- Display type: lcd
- Distance to target size ratio (d: s): 10: 1
- Emissivity: adjustable
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Digital clamp meter measures ac current to 400 amp, ac and dc voltage to 600v, and resistance to 4 kilohms
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor upto 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
Top Rated Fluke Heat Gun to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Fluke Heat Gun from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Fluke Heat Gun. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Fluke Heat Gun from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Fluke Heat Gun Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Fluke Heat Gun based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Fluke Heat Gun that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Fluke Heat Gun to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Fluke Heat Gun with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Fluke Heat Gun, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Fluke Heat Gun Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Fluke Heat Gun have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Fluke Heat Gun descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Fluke Heat Gun. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Fluke Heat Gun (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Fluke Heat Gun are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Fluke Heat Gun:
(1) Fluke Heat Gun Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Fluke Heat Gun should be in line with its value. You can compare Fluke Heat Gun reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Fluke Heat Gun is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Fluke Heat Gun materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Fluke Heat Gun to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Fluke Heat Guns come in various sizes. Do you need a large Fluke Heat Gunor a small one? Think about where you will use your Fluke Heat Gun in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Fluke Heat Guns also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Fluke Heat Gun would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Fluke Heat Gun will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Fluke Heat Gun you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Fluke Heat Gun? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Fluke Heat Gunto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Fluke Heat Gun will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Fluke Heat Gun. It is hard to know exactly how an Fluke Heat Gun will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Fluke Heat Gun you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.