Floor Fire Safe
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Floor Fire Safe of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Floor Fire Safe of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,996 Reviews Scanned
- ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours
- Invisible Security: This floor safe sits level within the floor and could be easily hidden.
- Solid Construction: This safe is built with durable steel and 2 built-in pry-resistant steel deadbolts; it can be mounted with included hardware.
- Key Lock: The safe is simple and easy to install and comes with 2 keys to access the safe.
- Carpeted Interior: Safe comes with a protective floor mat to protect your valuables.
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700?F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood; 60% bigger than traditional safes
- Preset dial combination fire safe for strong security; combination safe features four live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, and shelf.DO NOT drill from any location inside the safe
- Exterior: 16. 3 in. W x 19. 3 in. D x 17. 8 in. H; door requires 14. 75 in. of clearance to fully open; Interior: 12. 6 in. W x 11. 9 in. D x 13. 8 in. H; large 1. 23 cubic foot capacity; weighs 86 pounds
- Should your fireproof safe be damaged by fire or water, Sentry Safe will provide a replacement safe so the things that matter most are protected for generations to come; US based customer service for product-related questions and services
- 1/2" A36 solid steel door, Five 3/4" chrome plated locking bolts
- Exterior Dimensions: 14-1/8-inch (W) x 13-3/4-inch (L) x 11-7/8-inch (Top to bottom), Interior Dimensions: 13-7/8-inch (W) x 13-1/2-inch (L) x 7-inch (Top to bottom)
- Cubic Ft. Capacity: 0.70, Product Weight: 78 lbs
- Dead bar for the utmost pry resistance, Body anchor base plate
- Lagard Group II combination lock, Door Opening: 11-inch x 10-inch
- 2.1-cubic-foot fire-resistant safe for protecting digital media, important documents, and other valuables from theft and fire
- Complies with modified UL 72 Standard for Safety Tests for Fire Resistance of Record Protection Equipment for 20 minutes at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit tested by Intertek
- Durable 14-gauge heavy-duty steel body construction; 5 large 0.75-inch bolts for superior security
- Electronic keypad provides quick and easy access; includes back-up key for emergency use
- Adjustable shelf optimizes storage space; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
- Inside tamper-proof hinges; Constructed with solid steel to resist hand and mechanical tool attacks
- Constructed of extra thick 11 gauge solid steel; Inside tamper-proof hinges; door opens to right
- Opens with secret PIN code or included keys (2 FREE KEYS); 3 to 8 numbers
- Code can be changed infinitely. Runs on AASIZE(1.5V) batteries
- Pre-drilled holes inside the safe with fixing bolts allowing anchoring. Bolts included
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs
- ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Set your own digital combination fire safe for strong security; digital combination safe features four live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, shelf, and bolt down hardware.DO NOT drill through the back or sid
- Exterior: 16. 3 in. W x 19. 3 in. D x 17. 8 in. H; door requires 16. 6 in. of clearance to fully open; interior: 12. 6 in. W x 11. 9 in. D x 13. 8 in. H; large 1. 23 cubic foot capacity; weighs 85 lbs.
- For optimal performance, its recommended to use 4 high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year, generic and rechargeable batteries do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
- Your purchase includes One SentrySafe EF4738E Fireproof & Waterproof Safe | Digital Keypad, Three Removable Shelves & Two Keys
- Safe Dimensions: Interior – 35.7” H x 19.4” W x 11.7” D | Exterior – 37.7” H x 21.7” W x 19” D | Capacity – 4.71 Cu. Ft. | Weight – 217 lbs.
- Fireproof safe is ELT Verified to endure 1/2 hour at 1400°F to protect irreplaceable documents and valuables | Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 72 hours of protection in water up to 12 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Set your own digital combination safe for strong security. Fire safe features five live-locking bolts and four deadbolts, solid steel construction, bolt down hardware, and a thicker door for advanced protection against theft
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. California DOJ certified gun safe
- 1/2" A36 solid steel door.Powder coat finish
- Five 3/4" chrome plated locking bolts
- Body anchor base plate. Spring-loaded re-locking device
- Dead bar for the utmost pry resistance
- Lagard Group II combination lock.
- 1.8-cubic-foot home safe for storing important documents, jewelry, and other valuables
- Programmable electronic keypad ensures secure, easy operation; back-up key for emergency use
- Heavy-duty carbon-steel construction (8-gauge steel door and 14-gauge steel body); 2 live-door bolts and pry-resistant concealed hinges for superior security
- Includes pre-drilled mounting holes and hardware for floor and wall mounting
- Exterior measures 13.8 by 13 by 19.7 inches (L x W x H); interior space measures 13.6 by 10.6 by 19.5 inches (L x W x H); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Top Rated Floor Fire Safe to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Floor Fire Safe from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Floor Fire Safe. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Floor Fire Safe from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Floor Fire Safe Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Floor Fire Safe based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Floor Fire Safe that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Floor Fire Safe to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Floor Fire Safe with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Floor Fire Safe, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Floor Fire Safe Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Floor Fire Safe have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Floor Fire Safe descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Floor Fire Safe. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Floor Fire Safe (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Floor Fire Safe are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Floor Fire Safe:
(1) Floor Fire Safe Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Floor Fire Safe should be in line with its value. You can compare Floor Fire Safe reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Floor Fire Safe is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Floor Fire Safe materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Floor Fire Safe to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Floor Fire Safes come in various sizes. Do you need a large Floor Fire Safeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Floor Fire Safe in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Floor Fire Safes also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Floor Fire Safe would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Floor Fire Safe will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Floor Fire Safe you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Floor Fire Safe? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Floor Fire Safeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Floor Fire Safe will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Floor Fire Safe. It is hard to know exactly how an Floor Fire Safe will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Floor Fire Safe you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.