Eureka Timberline 6
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Eureka Timberline 6 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Eureka Timberline 6 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,849 Reviews Scanned
- Strong, weatherproof, and spacious, the Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 sleeps up to six people in its A-frame structure.
- Eureka's proprietary SQ frame incorporates a mid-span spreader bar to increase the internal volume by 24 percent, creating more usable space for cots and gear.
- Lengthening the fly and extending the ends creates a pair of vestibule wings for added wet weather protection for the doors and windows.
- Stay cool on warm nights and drier on damp mornings thanks to the High/Low venting and zippered mesh window in the rear.
- Easily step in and out of the tent no matter where you're sleeping thanks to the pair of generously-sized D-style doors.
- Protect your Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 tent's floor from punctures, wear, and tear with this Lite-Set Footprint ground sheet.
- Constructed of the same material as the tent floor, it's sized smaller (9 feet, 8 inches by 7 feet, 11 inches) to prevent pooling of water between the tent and Footprint.
- Web stake-out loops have a grommet to receive the locking-tip on the pole end, and half of the required side-release buckle (tent has the other half).
- Pitch this Footprint with the tent's rain fly and poles to create a lightweight, compact shelter reduces carry weight by more than 25 percent.
- Measures 116 by 95 inches and includes 9. 5 by 15. 5-inch stuff sack with drawstring.
- Add extra space for packs, boots, and anything else you want to protect from rain and dew with this mini add-a-room.
- Designed for the Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 Tent, this vestibule quickly and securely attaches to the SQ hub and tent poles.
- A full-door zipper permits fast entry and exit, making it easy to maneuver in and out of the tent.
- Preserve air flow in inclement weather with the hooded vent and 40D nylon no-see-um mesh.
- Weighing 1 pound 9 ounces with a protected area of 28 square feet, the vestibule packs into an 10 by 17. 5-inch stuff bag (included); also includes two 7-inch plastic stakes.
- 5 pole A frame tent with 1/2" aluminum frame. Twin-track side-opening door. 3 season.
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress.
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation.
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow.
- Sleeps: 2; 4
- Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, four-person Timberline SQ 4XT backpacking tent features a large 60.8 square foot interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
- Based on a U. S. Marine Corps design, the ultra-sturdy four-season, four-person Eureka! Assault Outfitter tent (63. 8 square feet) is built to withstand driving rain, blowing sand, and arctic cold.
- Full-Coverage Storm Shield rain fly with 1500-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Breathable two-panel mesh doors and closable vents in the tent body help control ventilation, and the High/Low Air Exchange venting system helps reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Freestanding dome design uses three durable yet lightweight DAC poles, and setup is easy with post and grommet assembly and pole sleeves lined with polyester oxford.
- Tent has an interior height of 4 feet, 8 inches, weighs 14 pounds, 13 ounces, packs down to 8 by 22 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guy lines.
- The Timberline 3 season, 2 person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, the Timberline is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- Two mesh gear pockets; loops for clothes line flashlight, and optional gear loft
- Keep your Eureka! Timberline tent in top shape with this replacement Leg Section pole — great for updating worn, damaged or missing poles.
- Leg Section pole fits the Timberline 4, Timberline 4XT and Timberline Outfitter 4 tents (does not fit SQ models that use a DAC Frame).
- Made from durable aluminum for years of use and wear, and are conveniently shock-corded together for easy assembly and to prevent lost parts.
- For best performance, replace worn or missing poles on your Eureka! tent with genuine replacement parts.
- Measures 6 feet, 5. 8 inches (77. 8 inches) overall when assembled; includes one leg section pole.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction
- Our White Ledge Men's Hiking Boots have premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and rustproof speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Top Rated Eureka Timberline 6 to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Eureka Timberline 6 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Eureka Timberline 6. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Eureka Timberline 6 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Eureka Timberline 6 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Eureka Timberline 6 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Eureka Timberline 6 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Eureka Timberline 6 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Eureka Timberline 6 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Eureka Timberline 6, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Eureka Timberline 6 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Eureka Timberline 6 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Eureka Timberline 6 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Eureka Timberline 6. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Eureka Timberline 6 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Eureka Timberline 6 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Eureka Timberline 6:
(1) Eureka Timberline 6 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Eureka Timberline 6 should be in line with its value. You can compare Eureka Timberline 6 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Eureka Timberline 6 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Eureka Timberline 6 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Eureka Timberline 6 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Eureka Timberline 6s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Eureka Timberline 6or a small one? Think about where you will use your Eureka Timberline 6 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Eureka Timberline 6s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Eureka Timberline 6 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Eureka Timberline 6 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Eureka Timberline 6 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Eureka Timberline 6? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Eureka Timberline 6to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Eureka Timberline 6 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Eureka Timberline 6. It is hard to know exactly how an Eureka Timberline 6 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Eureka Timberline 6 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.