Eureka Sunrise 9
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Eureka Sunrise 9 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Eureka Sunrise 9 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,074 Reviews Scanned
- Spacious and kid-friendly, the Eureka! Jade Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is an ideal choice for your family camping adventures.
- The tent's 7-foot interior peak height and near-vertical walls accommodate even the tallest camper.
- Outlast rain and wind storms with the sturdy steel/aluminum frame, which includes continuous pole sleeves, hubs, and clips for easy setup.
- Rainy day entertainment is just a click away with the E! Media Center, which includes a touch-friendly center pocket for tablets and iPads.
- Eureka!'s E!luminate System features a pair of removable fabric panels that reflect light from a standard LED lantern down to the floor, increasing floor-level lighting by up to three times.
- Jenkins, Gerald (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 03/01/1988 (Publication Date) - Tarquin (Publisher)
- Replace lost or damaged shock-corded tent poles for your Eureka! tent or shelter with this easy-to-use Fiberglass Pole Kit featuring 9. 5-millimeter (3/8-inch) diameter poles.
- Four 22-inch hollow fiberglass pole sections with a metal ferrule on one come with 10 feet of shock cord, wire leader, two vinyl end caps, and instructions.
- Fits the following Eureka! tents: Apex 2XT, Apex 3, Apex 3XT, Blue Mesa1610 eave poles, Cabin Creek 8, Cascade 4 main poles, Cascade 6 main poles, Eureka! Dome 6, Sunrise 8, Tetragon HD 4, Tetragon HD 5, Tetragon 1610 side eave poles and Wind River 6
- For best performance, replace worn or missing poles on your Eureka! tent with genuine replacement parts (also compatible with other tents of similar size).
- Includes 10 feet of shock cord and a 28-inch wire for threading the shock cord through poles.
- Eureka! 's freestanding, two-pole dome architecture includes a fiberglass frame with clips and ring/pin corner assemblies to ensure fast, easy setup.
- A large main door provides easy access to the interior, while the no-see-um mesh roof and side panels maximize air circulation.
- Protect your camping companions from the elements with the waterproof rain fly, bathtub floor, and fully seam-taped construction.
- The tent includes the exclusive E! Media Center in-tent entertainment hub for quiet time or rainy days, plus two storage pockets and a gear loft.
- Sleeps two people; measures 7 feet by 5 feet (floor) and 4 feet tall at peak; weighs 4 pounds 15 ounces.
- The Timberline 3-season, 4-person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, This tent is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- This tent weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces, has a pack size of 7 by 24 inches, and a floor area of 63 square feet; includes tent and poles.
- Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, four-person Timberline SQ 4XT backpacking tent features a large 60.8 square foot interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
- The three-person dome design is quick and easy to set up
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Gear up for adventure with the Eureka! Midori 3 three-person backpacking tent, which offers plenty of space to soak in your backcountry experience.
- The spacious Dome design includes an offset Ridge pole that increases interior space without packing on the pounds.
- With a shock-corded aluminum frame, clips, and post and grommet assembly, the Midori 3 sets up quickly and easily.
- The three-season tent includes a pair of large side-entry doors for easy entry and exit and front and rear vestibules for extra storage.
- Floor measures 44 Square feet; stands 4 feet, 2 inches tall at peak; packs to 7 by 21 inches; minimum weight of 6 pounds, 6 ounces.
- Lightweight, spacious, stable, and easy to set up, the three-season, three-person Eureka! X-Loft freestanding tunnel tent combines a roomy interior (44 square feet) and maximum stability in wind and rain.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 11. 3 square foot vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Compatible with the Eureka! Camp Comfort Sleep System, featuring a specially designed soft, quiet, grippy fabric that keeps you sleeping in place all night long (sleeping bag, pad, and add-on tent floor sold separately).
- Tent has an interior height of 4 feet, 2 inches, weighs 7 pounds, packs down to 7 by 18 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guylines.
- Oversized double hammock fits two adults comfortably and secure up to 600lbs.
- Military grade 210T/75D Nylon plus Triple Stitch seams for extra durability.
- Complete Set Up - No additional parts or accessories required. Includes Hammock with attached stuff-sack, 2 steel caribeeners, and two 1" wide tree straps
- Easy set up, goes up in minutes - no tools required!
- Environmentally friendly 1" wide tree straps.
Top Rated Eureka Sunrise 9 to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Eureka Sunrise 9 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Eureka Sunrise 9. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Eureka Sunrise 9 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Eureka Sunrise 9 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Eureka Sunrise 9 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Eureka Sunrise 9 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Eureka Sunrise 9 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Eureka Sunrise 9 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Eureka Sunrise 9, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Eureka Sunrise 9 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Eureka Sunrise 9 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Eureka Sunrise 9 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Eureka Sunrise 9. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Eureka Sunrise 9 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Eureka Sunrise 9 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Eureka Sunrise 9:
(1) Eureka Sunrise 9 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Eureka Sunrise 9 should be in line with its value. You can compare Eureka Sunrise 9 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Eureka Sunrise 9 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Eureka Sunrise 9 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Eureka Sunrise 9 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Eureka Sunrise 9s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Eureka Sunrise 9or a small one? Think about where you will use your Eureka Sunrise 9 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Eureka Sunrise 9s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Eureka Sunrise 9 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Eureka Sunrise 9 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Eureka Sunrise 9 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Eureka Sunrise 9? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Eureka Sunrise 9to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Eureka Sunrise 9 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Eureka Sunrise 9. It is hard to know exactly how an Eureka Sunrise 9 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Eureka Sunrise 9 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.