Embroidery Machines Reviews
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Embroidery Machines Reviews of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Embroidery Machines Reviews of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,048 Reviews Scanned
- 165 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway machine includes 110 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: The Brother F.A.S.T. needle threading system takes care of threading the needle for you and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: Included with the XR9550PRW quilting and sewing machine is a protective hard cover, wide table, 8 sewing feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD Screen: The intuitive LCD display allows you to easily choose your stitches and settings with the push of a button
- At your side support: The XR9550PRW quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 Built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2" LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Stitch Chart, and an Instruction Book
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
- 60 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- 25 Year limited warranty: The CS6000i is backed by a 25 Year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product
- Experience the effortless one step method to hoop and align heavyweight fabrics. The secret of this magnetic hoop is in the patented design. And now you can have the Snap Hoop Monster - 4x's stronger to handle heavier fabrics! It's perfect for Terry cloth Bulky fleece Quilt sandwiches Heavy fabrics Continuous embroidery Allover embroidery
- Easily make adjustments to heavy hooped fabrics. The Snap Hoop Monster is easy to use and offers pain-free hooping with no hand strain! Stop hoop burn and master allover embroidery and multiple hoopings. With the Snap Hoop Monster you can stitch all the way to the edge of your fabric.
- Monster Snap Hoop Includes: One metal base frame with machine attachment One magnetic top frame One magnetic safety shield Four 14" adhesive centering rulers Target Stickers
- Will Work with Babylock Destiny BLDY, Destiny BLDY2 & Brother THE Dream Machine 1 and 2
- Marvel design pack: 10 Marvel Comics designs are available for download from iBroidery.com with the included code along with 10 additional superhero-inspired designs
- 80 Built-in designs plus 103 sewing stitches: The LB5000S features 80 built-in embroidery designs and 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs before embroidering with the expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen display
- Marvel superheroes faceplates: The LB5000M comes with 3 interchangeable character faceplates including The Incredible Hulk, Captain America and Iron Man in addition to a Marvel Avengers faceplate
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- 260 SPOOLS PER KIT + COLOR CHART - 260 Vibrant Colors Machine Embroidery thread Mega Kit.
- PERFECT WEIGHT & LENGTH - Each Spool of 550 Yards, 40 weight Polyester thread
- MORE COLOR OPTIONS - Wide Range of colors gives you option to make any design without constantly looking to buy new thread.
- BEST FOR ALL HOME EMBROIDERY MACHINES MACHINES - Works with Brother, Singer, Janome, puff, Babylock and many other brand of Embroidery machines.
- COLOR FASTNESS - 260 Spools Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors even when apply to commercial laundering wash , bleaching and any chemicals, desirable features for workwears uniforms . color will never fall
Top Rated Embroidery Machines Reviews to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Embroidery Machines Reviews from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Embroidery Machines Reviews. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Embroidery Machines Reviews from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Embroidery Machines Reviews Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Embroidery Machines Reviews based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Embroidery Machines Reviews that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Embroidery Machines Reviews to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Embroidery Machines Reviews with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Embroidery Machines Reviews, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Embroidery Machines Reviews Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Embroidery Machines Reviews have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Embroidery Machines Reviews descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Embroidery Machines Reviews. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Embroidery Machines Reviews (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Embroidery Machines Reviews are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Embroidery Machines Reviews:
(1) Embroidery Machines Reviews Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Embroidery Machines Reviews should be in line with its value. You can compare Embroidery Machines Reviews reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Embroidery Machines Reviews is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Embroidery Machines Reviews materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Embroidery Machines Reviews to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Embroidery Machines Reviewss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Embroidery Machines Reviewsor a small one? Think about where you will use your Embroidery Machines Reviews in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Embroidery Machines Reviewss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Embroidery Machines Reviews would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Embroidery Machines Reviews will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Embroidery Machines Reviews you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Embroidery Machines Reviews? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Embroidery Machines Reviewsto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Embroidery Machines Reviews will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Embroidery Machines Reviews. It is hard to know exactly how an Embroidery Machines Reviews will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Embroidery Machines Reviews you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.