Duplex Photo Scanner
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Duplex Photo Scanner of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Duplex Photo Scanner of 2022 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,944 Reviews Scanned
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner(1) scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi(2)
- Preserve your priceless photos safe touch technology for worry free scanning upto 8.5 inches wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas
- Second Generation Epson Fast Foto Software Scan, Restore, Organize and Share precious memories; Offers intelligent file organization tools
- Flexible scanning offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi(4)); Handles multiple sizes in one batch
- Powerful Document Scanning includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; Scan receipts, tax records, wills and more, upto 45 ppm/90 ipm(5)
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats
- Two-sided scanning: The Brother Image center high-speed desktop document scanner can scan single or two-sided documents in a single pass at up 35 ppm(1).
- 50-sheet-capacity auto document feeder: Scan large-volume jobs with the ASD2200 automatic document feed with page-continuous scanning.
- Multiple scan destinations: Scan quickly and submit to multiple destinations, including email, OCR, file, image, and USB flash memory drive(2).
- Image-optimization features: This desktop document scanner includes multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more.
- Multiple driver support: The Brother ADS-2200 Desktop color scanner supports Windows, Mac, and Linux, along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE(3).
- One touch scanning with Quick Menu options for PC and Mac
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute - Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder
- Compact and portable design is USB or AC powered
- Intelligent automatic image processing including auto color detection, paper size detection, de-skew and orientation, and more
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere - compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system. Scan your documents, business cards, receipts, and photos. Power Requirement: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Large, easy to use 4.3 inch touch screen allows you to easily scan to your preferred destinations, Scan to Google Drive, Dropbox, your desktop folder, and more
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz), You can scan via Wi-Fi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone device
- Built in software organizes and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more
- Scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF), Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system. Scan your documents, business cards, receipts, and photos.
- Large, easy to use 4. 3 inch touch screen allows you to easily scan to your preferred destinations. Scan to Google Drive, Dropbox, Your desktop folder, and more!
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi (2. 4 and 5 GHz). you can scan via Wi-Fi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone device.
- Built in software Organizes and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more
- Scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF). optical resolution of up to 600 dpi.
- Flatbed scanner with 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Maximum paper size: 8.75 by 38 inches (ADF); 8.5 by 14 inches (flatbed)
- Scans up to 23 ppm/46 ipm black and white; 13 ppm/26 ipm in color (at 200 dpi)
- Compatible with PC and Mac with included TWAIN, ICA, and WIA drivers
- Flatbed scanner measures 17.9 inches by 13 inches by 5.5 inches
- Duplex portable mobile scanner for documents, photos, receipts, and more
- Maximum ADF paper size: 8.5 by 32 inches; minimum ADF paper size: 1.5 by 1.5 inches
- Scans at a rate of 8 seconds per page at 300 dpi
- Portable mobile scanner measures 11.5 by 2.6 by 1.6 inches; weighs 1.1 pounds
- Compatible with PC and Mac with included drivers
- Get organized in a snap scan upto 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Easily scan stacks of paper robust 50 page Auto Document Feeder; Scan business/ID cards, receipts and more. Operating Systems Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10. Mac OS X 10.6.8 10.11.x
- Powerful software included easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); Preview, email, upload and more; Automatic file naming and object recognition save time
- Compatible with most software the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software; Standard Connectivity Super Speed USB 3.0, optional Network Interface Unit (RJ 45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
- Built in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR) create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files. Maximum Resolution: 1200 dpi interpolated
Top Rated Duplex Photo Scanner to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Duplex Photo Scanner from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Duplex Photo Scanner. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Duplex Photo Scanner from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Duplex Photo Scanner Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Duplex Photo Scanner based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Duplex Photo Scanner that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Duplex Photo Scanner to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Duplex Photo Scanner with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Duplex Photo Scanner, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Duplex Photo Scanner Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Duplex Photo Scanner have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Duplex Photo Scanner descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Duplex Photo Scanner. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Duplex Photo Scanner (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Duplex Photo Scanner are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Duplex Photo Scanner:
(1) Duplex Photo Scanner Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Duplex Photo Scanner should be in line with its value. You can compare Duplex Photo Scanner reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Duplex Photo Scanner is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Duplex Photo Scanner materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Duplex Photo Scanner to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Duplex Photo Scanners come in various sizes. Do you need a large Duplex Photo Scanneror a small one? Think about where you will use your Duplex Photo Scanner in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Duplex Photo Scanners also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Duplex Photo Scanner would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Duplex Photo Scanner will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Duplex Photo Scanner you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Duplex Photo Scanner? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Duplex Photo Scannerto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Duplex Photo Scanner will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Duplex Photo Scanner. It is hard to know exactly how an Duplex Photo Scanner will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Duplex Photo Scanner you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.