Digital Soil Test
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Digital Soil Test of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Digital Soil Test of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,094 Reviews Scanned
- Reads test colors utilizing advanced LED digital technology
- Just push test button to get results in a few seconds
- Includes pH preferences for over 450 plants and how to adjust soil pH
- Booklet has fertilizer guidelines based on nitrogen, phosphorus and potash test results.
- Performs 25 tests: 10 for pH and 5 each for Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash
- Kindly NOTE: This soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTION: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity.
- EASY TO USE: No batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, lawn and farm.
- 3-in-1 Plant moisture sensor meter can test soil moisture light and pH (Design for testing soil ONLY. Do not be used to test pure water or other liquid)
- Let you know your soil when to water, control pH level, determine if plant getting adequate light
- Moisture Range:1-10(dry to moist);Light range: 0-2000(low light to strong light); pH range: 3.5-8 (acidic to 8 basic)
- Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use good for gardener or planter
- Durable and easy to use, plug and read,no battery needed
- Kindly NOTE: This soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTION: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant
- UPGRADED & IMPROVED: Our professional research team spent two years researching the upgraded mold. Improved probes and upgraded detection technology ensure quicker, more accurate readings
- LARGE SCREEN: The large display makes readings clearer and more convenient than ever. Expanded screen space improves reading experience and accuracy
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, lawn and farm
- Cut the guess work altogether and make your plants much happier. You will know what your plant need when and why; your plants will be healthier and growing.
- 3 in 1 design (Moisture/pH/Light Tester) provides you a comprehensive idea about the soil condition of your garden and lawn. With a quick check, you can tell if you need to adjust the plant food/water and if your plants get enough sunlight.
- No batteries or electricity needed, ready to use out of box. Plug and read, making gardening easier than ever.
- Compact and portable for indoor/outdoor use. A necessity for anyone who gardens or has houseplants, it will come in handy whenever you grow an interest in gardening.
- [24 Hours Online] You can contact our 24 hours customer service through clicking "Sold by" on the product detail page or your Amazon order page and you will be directed to "Ask a question" to send us message.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: You can measure soil moisture, pH value and sunlight intensity. It's helpful for you to plant flowers, plants and make them grow healthy and strong(This soil tester CAN ONLY be used in soil, it CANNOT be used to test any liquids)
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert the probes into the soil about 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes), and you'll get your reading
- COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
- SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE: Sensitive probe could sense changes of the soil and transfer details to the conductor, displaying the accurate values for you
- Quick, at home results for Soil pH, Nitrogen, Phosphrous and Potash
- Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and patented color comparators
- Contains all components needed for 40 tests. 10 for each of pH, N, P and K
- Simple, detailed instructions included. Great for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
- Soil pH preference list for over 450 plants included
- Easy to read digital output
- Instantly measures pH level
- Includes built-in electronic plant database with ability to build favorites list
- Have a look at the user manual below to get detailed usage instructions
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Soil Testing Simplified! Soil Savvy is a Ready-To-Use professional-grade soil test kit available to the general public that provides an Easy-To-Understand fertilizer recommendation tailored to your specific soil.
- Analysis provides a full report, comprised of soil pH and 14 nutrients including (N,P,K)
- A truly Sustainable approach to fertilizer management, Soil Savvy determines what nutrients are needed by your plants and eliminates over application of the nutrients they don’t need.
- The same soil testing technology used by leading agricultural producers, turf managers and landscapers is now available to YOU the home gardener!
- Each Kit includes all needed components and instructions for use (MSRP: $34.95)
- Scientifically proven, easy to use soil tester
- Instantly know the acidity, or alkalinity of your soil
- Maximize food plot production
Top Rated Digital Soil Test to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Digital Soil Test from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Digital Soil Test. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Digital Soil Test from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Digital Soil Test Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Digital Soil Test based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Digital Soil Test that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Digital Soil Test to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Digital Soil Test with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Digital Soil Test, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Digital Soil Test Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Digital Soil Test have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Digital Soil Test descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Digital Soil Test. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Digital Soil Test (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Digital Soil Test are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Digital Soil Test:
(1) Digital Soil Test Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Digital Soil Test should be in line with its value. You can compare Digital Soil Test reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Digital Soil Test is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Digital Soil Test materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Digital Soil Test to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Digital Soil Tests come in various sizes. Do you need a large Digital Soil Testor a small one? Think about where you will use your Digital Soil Test in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Digital Soil Tests also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Digital Soil Test would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Digital Soil Test will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Digital Soil Test you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Digital Soil Test? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Digital Soil Testto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Digital Soil Test will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Digital Soil Test. It is hard to know exactly how an Digital Soil Test will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Digital Soil Test you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.