Digital Baseboard Heater
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Digital Baseboard Heater of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Digital Baseboard Heater of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,359 Reviews Scanned
- Natural Convection Heat - or radiant heat, gives this electric space heater the ability to circulate heat silently throughout the room. This makes the heater ideal for the bedroom and around the house.
- Adjustable Thermostat - allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With digital temperature settings you can select the temperature you desire. The thermostat can be set in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Built-in Timer - can be programmed from 1 hour to 8 hours. Simply press the timer button on the digital control panel to easily program the timer in 1 hour intervals. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time.
- Built-in Safety Features - overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a tip-over switch automatically turns off the heater if knocked over.
- Fully Assembled - allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater.
- 2 heat settings (750 and 1500 -watt)
- Automatic thermostat control
- Internal heat limiting thermostat with overheat alert and tip-over safety switch
- Durable heavy gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Built-in carrying handle
- Easy to use - digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat - Accuracy of 0. 15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Create the ideal, nice and toasty atmosphere with the Comfort Zone Thermal Digital Baseboard Heater | Silent operation | Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Built-in adjustable digital thermostat | Overheat protection | Tip-over safety switch and cool-touch housing for safe use
- 5,120 BTUs for power heating | 1,500 watts (high heat) | 750 watts (low heat) | 750 watts (low heat)120 volts | Timer function
- 2 heat settings: High and Low | Digital display | Energy-efficient heating elements
- Measures 28.5" L x 5.5" W x 9" H | Cord measures 6' L | Weighs 8.5 lb. | ETL listed | 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty | Imported
- Please note that this heater's convection heat will heat the room evenly without fan noise but because convection heat circulates heat more slowly, it will take longer to heat the room than a heater with a fan.
- Overload protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Color: White
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- High-impact Lexan end panels with built-in handles
- Built-in thermostat with power light with an attractive chimney fin element design
- Its 100% energy efficient with 120V operationIts made in USA Its best suited for dens,bedrooms and basements
- On-Demand Backlight - Easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Soundproof Operation - Reduces "clicking" noise heard with conventional thermostats
- Heating Indicator - At-a-glance confirmation that the heat is on
- Honeywell Customer Service 888-793-8193
- Adjustable Temperature Scale: Standard Selection Of 40 To 90F
- Backlit Display Is Easy To Read
- Displays Ambient (Measured) Temperature At All Times.
- Brand Name: Honeywell
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends; up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F.Storage temperature:-4°F to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Top Rated Digital Baseboard Heater to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Digital Baseboard Heater from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Digital Baseboard Heater. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Digital Baseboard Heater from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Digital Baseboard Heater Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Digital Baseboard Heater based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Digital Baseboard Heater that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Digital Baseboard Heater to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Digital Baseboard Heater with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Digital Baseboard Heater, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Digital Baseboard Heater Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Digital Baseboard Heater have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Digital Baseboard Heater descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Digital Baseboard Heater. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Digital Baseboard Heater (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Digital Baseboard Heater are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Digital Baseboard Heater:
(1) Digital Baseboard Heater Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Digital Baseboard Heater should be in line with its value. You can compare Digital Baseboard Heater reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Digital Baseboard Heater is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Digital Baseboard Heater materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Digital Baseboard Heater to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Digital Baseboard Heaters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Digital Baseboard Heateror a small one? Think about where you will use your Digital Baseboard Heater in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Digital Baseboard Heaters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Digital Baseboard Heater would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Digital Baseboard Heater will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Digital Baseboard Heater you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Digital Baseboard Heater? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Digital Baseboard Heaterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Digital Baseboard Heater will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Digital Baseboard Heater. It is hard to know exactly how an Digital Baseboard Heater will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Digital Baseboard Heater you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.