Cressi Dive Knife
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Cressi Dive Knife of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Cressi Dive Knife of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,045 Reviews Scanned
- The Borg is a modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting
- The handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg
- Total length: 10.43 in (265 mm). Blade length: 5.51 in (140 mm)
- Black Coating blade treatment
- Japanese 420 steel
- Pointed tip knife
- Complete with sheath and leg straps
- Straight edge/partial serrated
- Tried and true small knife
- Easy to handle and blade penetrates well
- Pointed tip knife
- Complete with sheath and leg straps
- Straight edge/partial serrated
- Skorpion is a modern knife of the latest generation design and medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23.20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- "The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving, and Scuba Diving since 1946. "
- The Lima is a great emergency knife for scuba diving and a very desirable knife for the spear fisherman. It is very small and compact. This allows it to be conveniently attached to the diver's gear.
- The blade is made of Japanese stainless steel 304, very resistant to the salt Sea water. The knife is long 6. 3 in (160 mm) and the blade 2. 44 in (62 mm).
- One-hand release sheath mechanism. Back clip for attaching it to the BCD strap or to the weight belt. Hose holder available allowing to attach the sheath to the BCD hose that makes the knife really easy to extract.
- A lanyard is included in the package that can be used to secure the knife to the sheath.
- It's Important to remember a knife as it can be essential to have in emergencies, such as you or your buddy becoming entangled in rope, fishing line, or a net, the knife is there to cut you free.
- Knife-scissors very practical for all types of operations under water. Ideal for scuba diving and spearfishing.
- Built-in scissors can cut-it-all.
- High quality Japanese 420 stainless steel blade.
- Special treatment on the blade for rust prevention.
- With respect to other similar knives, it has the advantage of its contained size and its full use and ergonomics without having to open it to cut efficiently using it as a knife.
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel hammer on handle bottom
- Quick release and adjustable straps and sheaths
- Easy disassembling for cleaning and maintenance
- Overall Length: 10.5 inch (27 cm), Blade Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm)
- The Orca is a mythical product that we have proposed in the market for many years and turned into a real collector's item.
- The blade is large, forged with special steel, with a smooth edge on one side and a sharp edge on the other.
- The handle is made of non-slip material soft grip to facilitate and ensure the grip, incorporating an anatomical molding for a perfect coupling of the fingers.
- The sheath is made of plastic material and incorporates a traditional elastic closure that allows the correct attachment of the knife.
- It has loops for attachment to the thigh or belt, and comes standard with two straps that allow it to attach to the thigh.
- Grip blunt tip is a small-sized knife with a blunt tip and two different types of blades for multi-use
- The blade is made in Japanese stainless steel that stays sharp, even after extended Use
- One side is an extra rigid serrated blade for sawing, the other side is a skillfully crafted Straight blade
- It features an ergonomic non-slip handle grip and a Hole for add a lanyard (not included)
- The knife Comes with a sheath that can be attached at the bcd shoulder strap or at the inflator hose. It has a lock mechanism that secure the knife
- Ideal for spearfishing - super sharp and pointy finisher
- Great for scuba diving - as primary knife or back-up
- Secure lock with audible click - never lose your knife!
- Rubberstraps: Place the knife on your forearm or leg - 3" blade and 3 1/2" handle
- Bargain for a stainless steel knife - buy 2 and get 10% off!
Top Rated Cressi Dive Knife to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Cressi Dive Knife from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Cressi Dive Knife. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Cressi Dive Knife from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Cressi Dive Knife Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Cressi Dive Knife based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Cressi Dive Knife that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Cressi Dive Knife to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Cressi Dive Knife with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Cressi Dive Knife, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Cressi Dive Knife Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Cressi Dive Knife have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Cressi Dive Knife descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Cressi Dive Knife. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Cressi Dive Knife (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Cressi Dive Knife are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Cressi Dive Knife:
(1) Cressi Dive Knife Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Cressi Dive Knife should be in line with its value. You can compare Cressi Dive Knife reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Cressi Dive Knife is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Cressi Dive Knife materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Cressi Dive Knife to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Cressi Dive Knifes come in various sizes. Do you need a large Cressi Dive Knifeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Cressi Dive Knife in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Cressi Dive Knifes also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Cressi Dive Knife would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Cressi Dive Knife will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Cressi Dive Knife you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Cressi Dive Knife? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Cressi Dive Knifeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Cressi Dive Knife will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Cressi Dive Knife. It is hard to know exactly how an Cressi Dive Knife will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Cressi Dive Knife you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.