Climbing Rope Manufacturers
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Climbing Rope Manufacturers of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Climbing Rope Manufacturers of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,616 Reviews Scanned
- SATISFY YOUR CLIMBING ADDICTION - Amateur or professional, our rope makes the perfect addition to any climber's arsenal. With a smooth grip, steady hold & massive length, you can conquer any challenge with minimal friction.
- UIAA & CE CERTIFIED - Our rope meets the prestigious CE & UIAA certification standards, ensuring quality control that's unmatched. You can feel safe at all times & have peace of mind knowing you're using the most reliable equipment money can buy.
- STRENGTH & CONTROL FOR ANY TRICKY SITUATION - With our ultra high strength rope, you can rest easy knowing you're in good hands. We use a unique rope core with after production treatment to give you unmatched control.
- READY FOR ALL YOUR ADVENTURES - Whether you're outdoors exploring or a firefighter on a rescue mission, you need reliability. Our static rope can bear up to 2000kg, giving you a stable foundation regardless of wherever life takes you.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WITH A POWERFUL HOLD - With a 10.5mm diameter, the rope fits firmly in your hand without feeling bulky. The featherweight 0.72kg (1.6lbs) rope is the perfect choice for any hiker who wants to pack light.
- Materiral: DuPont Nylon
- Weight: 78 grams/meter
- Use for Rock Climbing, Mountaineering, Bouldering, Tree Climbing, Ice Climbing, Rappelling, Canyoneering, Rescues, Abseiling, Heavy Hauls, Making Anchors, Caving, Camping, Arborists, Sailing, Survival Kits, Lanyards and more Outdoor Sports
- PHRIXUS 100% Nylon Rope: High tensile strength, low elongation, easy operation, light weight, resists water absorption, hardness, strong abrasion and long lifespan
- Certified CE EN1891 Type A and Meet the UIAA requirement
- Over Twice as Thick: Forget those flimsy climbing ropes made of skinny, skimpy braiding. Your Safe Kidz Children's Climbing Net boasts rugged 3-strand rope, 3/4" thick for ultimate strength & safety.
- Softer on Kids' Hands: The sun's rays can damage inferior rope ladders, making them rough & scratchy. That's why Safe Kidz uses UV-resistant polyester, which starts out soft & stays soft over time.
- Won't Rot, Crack, or Splinter: Wooden dowels can attract destructive mold & mildew. But your Safe Kidz Cargo Climbing Rope contains no wood whatsoever. All materials resist rot for lasting durability.
- Stronger, Safer Connectors: No knots. No splices. No worries. This heavy-duty climbing net features our exclusive Bilt-to-Last fasteners, made of tough high-density plastic & rust-resistant hardware.
- Easier Installation: Install your rope climbing ladder outdoors or in – on a swing set, jungle gym, deck, etc. Comes with free bonus drill bit + complete, step-by-step instructions.
- Lightweight rope bag with shoulder straps and integrated tarp
- For comfortably carrying a rope of up to 80 meters, plus climbing gear. Easy adjustment: adjustable shoulder straps for greater comfort when moving around. Can be carried bandolier style
- Practical and easy to use: protective tarp is integrated into the bag, providing a clean area of 140 x 140 cm and a place to easily store the rope
- Handles on four corners of the tarp for storing the rope in the bag. Two different colored loops to identify the ends and keep the rope from tangling. Zipper for opening and closing
- Weight: 625g. Material(s): polyester fabric and straps, aluminum buckles. 3-year manufacturer's guarantee
- The rope is about 20meters(65ft), diameter:12mm(65ft),applicable force:24.5KN(about2.5ton), weight:70g/meter
- Made of Reinforced polyester rope, durable and long lasting;Color:Red.
- With firmness hooks on the end, provide you safety and reliable environment,easy to use
- Professional safety rope,suitable for Outdoor survival, mountain climbing, fire emergency, rock climbing and other outdoor activities, etc
- Including: 1 Static climbing rope + 2 Sewing buttons + 2 hooks+ 1 portable bag
- CLIMBING & RESCUE ROPE – A dependable arborist climbing rope designed by Pelican Rope, the most trusted name in rope. Built from 100% polyester strands, this high strength, low-flex cord can handle the heavy loads & friction that tree work requires. The Pelican Arborist Rope features a tough, braided chemical-resistant polyester cover & a non-rotational nylon braided core, best for tree cutters or climbing fixed lines with ascenders & hauling loads.
- POLYESTER COVER – Polyester has the least stretch and flexibility among the common synthetic rope materials & won’t sag, slip, or distort under exertion. The synthetic fibers are highly resistant to abrasion & built to handle excessive friction without tearing or fraying. A perfect rope for the outdoors, polyester is naturally resistant to moisture, UV ray degradation, & most weather.
- HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH – Our arborist climbing ropes have a tested tensile strength of 7,000 pounds, ensuring you have a rope that can meet any of your project needs. Great for climbers who want to use climbing hardware that requires a smaller-diameter line, but who prefer a slightly larger grip.
- ROPE DIAMETER & LENGTH – Available in precut lengths of 120 feet, 150 feet, or 200 feet rope hanks with the option of adding a spliced eye to one end. Arborist-24 has a 11.7 mm diameter, combining the lightweight characteristics of 11 mm ropes with the more conventional sizing of 1/2” climbing lines. The braided filament polyester core keeps the rope firm & flexible even after extensive work use.
- QUALITY TRADITION: For over 40 years, our focus has been putting our customers’ trust first, never sacrificing quality to preserve margin. The combination of values, quality & expertise allows us to provide the highest level of quality & service.
- Bob Geldof, Articolo 31, 4Peace Ensemble (Actors)
- Bruce Gowers (Director) - Bob Geldof (Writer)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- TENDON HATTRICK 9.7 - The Tendon Hattrick 9.7 is an ultra premium dynamic single rope for climbing and mountaineering. The four layer structure makes this rope ideal for high-wear situations where durability and safety are paramount. Suitable for beginners and experienced climbers. Meets strict requirements for certification under the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation).
- PATENTED SECURE METHOD - The Hattrick single mountaineering rope is built using our patented Secure method, which employs a sandwich-style construction, surrounding the inner core in a braided core, followed by a specially developed web of stable fibers, and finally the protective outer sheath. This technique is designed to hold a load or suspended person even in the case of damage to the core or sheath.
- SHEATH PROTECTION - We apply protective agents early in the finishing process to greatly enhance the durability of the outer sheath and shield the core from water penetration and abrasion damage. The outer sheath uses our SBS (Simple Braiding System), each braided fiber is guided individually rather than in pairs, increasing resistance to abrasion and breakage, while enhancing the smooth texture and feel of the rope.
- PRODUCT STATISTICS - Diameter: 9.7mm. Length: 70 meters. Color: Green/Blue. Sheath slippage: 0%. Dynamic elongation: 29%. Max impact force: 8.4 kN or approximately 1,888 pound-force. Minimum number of UIAA approved falls: 5.
- SGT KNOTS is the exclusive provider of Tendon on Amazon. Tendon is a globally recognized brand known for its premium quality dynamic ropes. They are one of the world's leading manufacturers of mountaineering and personal protective equipment for work at height, military purposes, rescue activities, and sports climbing. The success of Tendon can be traced as an innovative brand, using the latest modern technology and techniques to constantly enhance the quality of their products.
- ✔ SUPER SOFT NATURAL COTTON ROPE DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: This all-purpose soft and strong rope is made in the USA by our team of rope masons at Ravenox Rope in North Carolina - we are 1 of only 29 American Cordage Institute approved manufacturer members in the world!
- ✔ STRONG TRIPLE TWIST: Horse leads that last, dog leashes that won’t snap and durable hammock rope to hold heavy weight- this triple twist engineering has no limits! A great rope for the outdoors since it's not susceptible to UV damage like synthetic rope.
- ✔ PET FRIENDLY, NO HARMFUL DYES OR CHEMICALS: Made with cotton and chemical-free dyes, our natural twisted rope is safe for crafting kids, tug-of-war puppies and nuzzling horses. If it gets dirty it can go right in the washing machine, but be gentle, cotton can shrink.
- ✔ YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: Order the amount you need with rope by the foot in 10 Feet, 25 Feet, 50 Feet & 100 Feet and rope by diameter with 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch & 1 inch thickness. Our cotton rope is always true to size when made in our shop, but since cotton is a natural fiber the diameter and length may adjust depending on the application.
- ✔ 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all of its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vetri, Aparna Balamurali (Actors)
- Sri Ganesh (Director) - M. Vellapandian (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Top Rated Climbing Rope Manufacturers to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Climbing Rope Manufacturers from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Climbing Rope Manufacturers. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Climbing Rope Manufacturers from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Climbing Rope Manufacturers Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Climbing Rope Manufacturers based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Climbing Rope Manufacturers that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Climbing Rope Manufacturers to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Climbing Rope Manufacturers with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Climbing Rope Manufacturers, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Climbing Rope Manufacturers Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Climbing Rope Manufacturers have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Climbing Rope Manufacturers descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Climbing Rope Manufacturers. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Climbing Rope Manufacturers (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Climbing Rope Manufacturers are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Climbing Rope Manufacturers:
(1) Climbing Rope Manufacturers Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Climbing Rope Manufacturers should be in line with its value. You can compare Climbing Rope Manufacturers reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Climbing Rope Manufacturers is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Climbing Rope Manufacturers materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Climbing Rope Manufacturers to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Climbing Rope Manufacturerss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Climbing Rope Manufacturersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Climbing Rope Manufacturers in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Climbing Rope Manufacturerss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Climbing Rope Manufacturers would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Climbing Rope Manufacturers will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Climbing Rope Manufacturers you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Climbing Rope Manufacturers? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Climbing Rope Manufacturersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Climbing Rope Manufacturers will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Climbing Rope Manufacturers. It is hard to know exactly how an Climbing Rope Manufacturers will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Climbing Rope Manufacturers you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.