Citizen Atomic Watches
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Citizen Atomic Watches of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Citizen Atomic Watches of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,941 Reviews Scanned
- Stainless steel watch with orange contrasts featuring alternating numeral and baguette-shape markers, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Care: Wipe any dirt or moisture such as perspiration from the case and crystal with a soft cloth.
- Also features radio-controlled world time and stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Stainless steel watch with slide-rule bezel featuring blue dial with chronograph functions and date window at three o'clock
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display.All Reset:When the watch does not work properly, you can reset all the settings. If the power reserve is insufficient, charge the watch first.
- Leather-synthetic band with buckle closure. Operating temperature range is -10°C/14°F~+60°C/140°F
- Water resistant to 666 feet ; Functions - H800, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar
- Atomic timekeeping watch with 43 world cities, mini digital display, and four chronograph subdials
- 48 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective mineral crystal
- Eco-drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Stainless steel-plated band featuring deployant clasp with push-button closure
- Citizen Eco-Drive is Powered by Light, a watch that never needs a battery
- Sapphire Crystal
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water Resistant To 333 Feet. Rotate the crown counterclockwise until it releases from the case
- Light-powered watch with orange accents featuring multi-function chronographs, luminous markers, and digital information displays
- 48 millimeter stainless steel case with Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Charge level display function. Even if daylight saving time is set for each city in WT-S mode (ON or OF (off)), if AU is set in RX-S mode, priority is given to the daylight saving time setting in RX-S mode, with ON automatically switched to OF or OF automatically switched to ON
- Polyurethane band with fold-over-buckle-with-hidden-double-push-button closure. Turn the crown to align the mode hand
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Citizen Eco-Drive is Powered by Light, a watch that never needs a battery
- Sapphire Crystal. Wipe clean using a dry cloth.
- Japanese-quartz Movement.Operating temperature range:-10°C/14°F~+60°C/140°F
- Case Diameter: 43mm ; Functions :H804, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet. Rotate the crown counterclockwise until it releases from the case
- The Blue Angels are the Navy's elite flight demonstration squadron renowned for their precision and grace showcased in each of their flight maneuvers. This precision and grace is exhibited in the CITIZEN Blue Angels Nighthawk seen here with a navy blue ion-plated stainless steel case, stainless steel bracelet and navy blue dial with bright yellow accents. A watch powered by any light with Eco-Drive Technology featuring 12/14-hour time, pilots rotating slide ring and date. Caliber number B877.
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Blue Dial
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, with an additional 1-year warranty upon registering your watch with Citizen
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required ever.
- WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This tactical watch is water resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, and in surface water sports, but not for scuba diving. Functions E101, 3 Hand, Day / Date
- FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: This Citizen silver-toned military watch has a stainless steel case, canvas strap, adjustable buckle closure, three-hand analog display with quartz movement, luminous hands and markers, a day-date display window, and a dial featuring hour markers and a minute track.
- GUARANTEE & 5-YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations.
- Case diameter : 47 mm
- Round stainless steel watch featuring light-powered eco-drive with dual-time functions and date window at four o’clock position
- Eco-Drive E820 movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features 1/20-second chronograph, screw-back case, alarm, rotating inner dial ring, perpetual calendar, and fold-over clasp with hidden double push-button closure on link bracelet
- 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rose gold-tone band with foldover clasp with double push-button safety Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- When charged it gets to the 'low charge state', which is indicated by the Second hand moving every 2 seconds. While in this mode, the radio and other functions are automatically disabled.
- The other functions will become available once the watch charges at least to a level 1 charge. For initial charge (if the battery is completely drained) it could take 8-10 hours of bright light indoors or at least 1 hour of direct sunlight (not thru a window) to get enough of a charge to get the full functionality to work.
Top Rated Citizen Atomic Watches to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Citizen Atomic Watches from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Citizen Atomic Watches. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Citizen Atomic Watches from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Citizen Atomic Watches Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Citizen Atomic Watches based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Citizen Atomic Watches that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Citizen Atomic Watches to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Citizen Atomic Watches with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Citizen Atomic Watches, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Citizen Atomic Watches Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Citizen Atomic Watches have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Citizen Atomic Watches descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Citizen Atomic Watches. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Citizen Atomic Watches (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Citizen Atomic Watches are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Citizen Atomic Watches:
(1) Citizen Atomic Watches Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Citizen Atomic Watches should be in line with its value. You can compare Citizen Atomic Watches reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Citizen Atomic Watches is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Citizen Atomic Watches materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Citizen Atomic Watches to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Citizen Atomic Watchess come in various sizes. Do you need a large Citizen Atomic Watchesor a small one? Think about where you will use your Citizen Atomic Watches in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Citizen Atomic Watchess also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Citizen Atomic Watches would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Citizen Atomic Watches will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Citizen Atomic Watches you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Citizen Atomic Watches? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Citizen Atomic Watchesto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Citizen Atomic Watches will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Citizen Atomic Watches. It is hard to know exactly how an Citizen Atomic Watches will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Citizen Atomic Watches you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.