Bug Zap Bulb
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Bug Zap Bulb of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Bug Zap Bulb of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,668 Reviews Scanned
- 2 in 1 Light Bulb: The LED light and bug zapper are designed into 1 light bulb. 2 modes to choose: mosquito zapper, mosquito zapper + lighting. Easily switch depending on your needs.
- Safe & Eco-friendly: No dazzling, no chemicals, no smell and toxic-free, safe for children, pregnant woman and pets.
- Easy to Operate: The mosquito killer fits in E27 110V light bulb sockets. No extra wires or plug needed. Just install it as a normal light bulb.
- Effective & Energy-Saving: Our mosquito killer bulb adopts advanced and latest light-wave technology with a built-in insect light trap. The UV LED light can attract insects, mosquitoes, flies, and fleas, then kill them.
- Wide Application: Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Great for kill all kinds of hateful insects in porch, garden, bedroom, backyard, restaurant, hotel and so on.
- Advanced technology - LED Blue-violet band emits 365-420nm wavelength. This wavelength has a fatal attraction with the long-lasting stability of insects Mosquito. Not only can kill mosquitoes, but also eliminate other insects.
- Powerful and effective - The latest type of mosquito zapper. It attracts bugs with emitting high-intensity UV light. Insects then make contact with an extremely powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid, instantly killing them. Kills a limitless amount of insects.
- Chemical - Free - Made of Eco-friendly material. Get rid of mosquitoes fast without sticky, messy poisons or sprays. Use natural physical method gets rid of flies. Great for places where pesticides can't be sprayed like kitchens and hospitals. Completely harmless to human and pets.
- 45 ° Slope Design - Mosquitoes automatically slipping off, no need to clean up the mosquito zapper,ensure the full range of multi-cycle mosquito kill.
- How to change the mode: Three modes can be chosen from the switch control. First switch is regular light and bug zapper mode. Second switch just slight light mode. Third switch just the bug zapper mode.
- Indoor & Outdoor Bug Zapping Bulb Serves as an LED Light & Insect Catcher, Killing Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats, Wasps & Bees Upon Contact| Covers Indoor & Outdoor Spaces Up to 500 Square Feet
- Bulb Includes a Quiet, Yet Powerful Ultraviolet Bulb, Which Lures Bugs Day or Night, from Dusk to Dawn | Cage Grid Zaps, Catches & Collects Casualties for Stress-Free Cleaning Via Removable Tray
- Unit Features a Standard LED Light for Practical Illumination | Discreet, Versatile Design is Perfect as a Replacement for Floor & Table Lamps, Ceiling Fans, Pendasnt Lights, Yard, Patio, Garage & More
- Non-Toxic, Chemical-Free Zapper Requires No Dangerous Sprays, Glues, Pesticides or Poisons, So its Safe Around Pets & Children | Pack Arrives w/ Bonus Cleaning Brush for Sweeping Away Excess Bug Debris
- Portable Device is Lightweight & Compatible w/ Most Standard Bulb Sockets | Exterminate Your Bathroom, Kitchen & Other Areas of the House, Outdoor Campsite, Deck, Dock, Barn, Shed, Warehouse & More
- Eco-friendly: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the high voltage metal grids, keeping your home Eco-friendly.
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: Attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs
- SAFE: A mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit collects dead insect, and is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning
- HOW TO CHANGE THE MODE: Three modes can be chosen from the switch control. First switch is regular light and bug zapper mode. Second switch just slight light mode. Third switch just the bug zapper mode.
- Effective UV Mosquito Killer Lamp: Our bug zapper light bulb adopts advanced and latest light-wave technology with built-in insect light trap, which is effective in killing flies, mosquitoes, moths, fleas and bug gnats.
- Safe for Health: In contrast with traditional insect repellents, like chemical harmful sprays etc, this electronic mosquito killer trap is 100% nontoxic and safe for human bodies and pets.
- Environment-friendly & Economical: The 12W LED bulb provides bright and soft light with up to 50000 hours of lifetime! It is energy efficient, money-saving and eco-friendly.
- Wide Range of Applications: The insect zapper can be installed in anywhere with a E26/ E27 lamp base. The LED electronic insect killer fits in standard 110V socket, perfect for indoor and outdoor use, such as house, living room, kitchen, deck, porch, garden, warehouse, garage, office, hotel, restaurant, etc.
- SAFETY: The electronic mosquito trap lures and kills annoying insects through light-wave. Nontoxic and chemical-free, healthier and safer than bug repellent spray. This product is non-chemical volatilization principle, so can't take effect immediately like mosquito-repellent incense. Please use it patiently!
- 2 IN 1 LIGHT BUIB: The LED light and bug zapper are designed into one light bulb has 2 different lighting modes-----Bug zapper+Lighting/Bug zapper only.
- EASY TO OPERATE: The mosquito killer fits in E27 110V light bulb sockets. No extra wires or plug needed. Just install it as a normal light bulb.
- AND ECONOMICAL: The 12W LED bulb provides bright and soft light with up to 13 years(based on 3h/day) of lifetime! It is energy efficient, money-saving and .
- SATISFACTION SERVICE: Our primary goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, we gladly provide you with a one year promise. Risk free purchase, buy with confidence!
- INSTANT INSECT ATTRACTION & ELIMINATION: This bug zapper emits a 365 nm wavelength, which has been scientifically proven to be highly attractive to insects, as it falls within their natural viewing wavelength. As flies, mosquitoes and any other flying insect can’t resist approaching the light source, they get immediately zapped
- POWERFUL 2800V GRID: This is by far the STRONGEST insect zapper on the market. Dare to compare with our competitors’ weaker and ineffective zappers. LiBa’s insect killer is to wipe out all harmful flying pests and keep you from spending another penny on insect repellents or other insect pest control products
- NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE PEST CONTROL: Stop exposing your family and yourself to harmful chemicals. This electric zapper is the perfect chemical-free pest control alternative, safe to use in every indoor setting with a heavy flying pest infestation problem.
- Ideal for all indoor environments: exceptionally safe and secure to use in every home area as well as hospitals, workplace areas, Commercial spaces such as restaurant kitchens, warehouses and retail stores. Not for outdoor use.
- 100% SATISFACTION & MONEY-BACK : We vouch for our electric zapper’s efficiency and durability. Each of our insect zappers is backed by an outstanding 36-Month Policy. In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you are free to return it to us within the first 90 days and receive a FULL refund. Click Buy Now And Get The Best Insect Electric Zapper On !
- High-Efficiency mosquito killer lamp attracts insects to grid and kill them by 1000V highvoltage
- Leading charging technology with the muti-protection circuit, it can ensure saving 20% electricity
- 365 NM wavelength light catalyst the bug zapper will not hurt pregnant women, old people and baby.
- Nearly no noise, wont disturb your sleeping, HELP YOU GET SLEEP AS SOONER with dreamlike blue light
- You can use pest control trap in your bedroom, living room, kitchen, anywhere you want in your home
- 【2020 Upgraded Mosquito Killer】: advanced 2-in-1 bug zapper and attractive light to fly insects, Electric mosquito killer uses 365 Nm wavelength ultraviolet light-emitting bulb that lures insects in and then immediately zaps them with a 4000V electric shock. UV lamp features a superior power supply technology and an effective multi-faceted protection circuit that helps save up to 20% electricity.
- 【Safe And Non-toxic】:No more pesticides or potentially harmful sprays. Non-irritating odor, non-toxic and harmless to humans. We encased the shock grid in a durable ABS plastic housing to prevent potential shock injuries to pets and children.
- 【Super Long Working Life】: This bug zapper has undergone many tests to ensure that each product has a service life of more than 30000 hours. It is recommended to place the electric insect killer on a flat surface or hang it with a convenient ring.
- 【Easy to Clean Up】 ：Our mosquito killer lamp has a hidden tray for the dead flies in the bottom of the device. To clean it up, simply remove the tray and clean it up with a brush or flush with warm water. Fast and effective!
- 【Powerful & Effective】: We have a over 50 square meters/539 Sq ft of effective range. Ideal for bedroom, living room, toilet, kitchen, office, hotel, etc.
- Features a high intensity UV bulb that attracts all pesky flying insects into the device. Insects then make contact with an extremely powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid, instantly killing them. Kills a limitless amount of insects.
- Designed to spread light in all four directions, providing a 360 degrees fly eliminating protection. Effective for a large area of up to 500 sq. feet.
- Get rid of all flying insects and bugs without the use of pesticides or dangerous chemicals. No maintenance required and easy to use.
- Fits into all standard bulb sockets; can be used in ceiling sockets, lamps, wall sockets, etc. Dead insects get collected at the tray at bottom of unit, which can then be easily removed for cleaning and bug disposal. Safe to operate 24/7
- For dry area use only. Power: 7 Watts. Perfect for commercial and industrial use. Protects and prevents against annoying and disease carrying flies and insects.
Top Rated Bug Zap Bulb to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Bug Zap Bulb from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Bug Zap Bulb. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Bug Zap Bulb from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Bug Zap Bulb Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Bug Zap Bulb based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Bug Zap Bulb that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Bug Zap Bulb to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Bug Zap Bulb with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Bug Zap Bulb, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Bug Zap Bulb Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Bug Zap Bulb have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Bug Zap Bulb descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Bug Zap Bulb. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Bug Zap Bulb (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Bug Zap Bulb are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Bug Zap Bulb:
(1) Bug Zap Bulb Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Bug Zap Bulb should be in line with its value. You can compare Bug Zap Bulb reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Bug Zap Bulb is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Bug Zap Bulb materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Bug Zap Bulb to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Bug Zap Bulbs come in various sizes. Do you need a large Bug Zap Bulbor a small one? Think about where you will use your Bug Zap Bulb in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Bug Zap Bulbs also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Bug Zap Bulb would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Bug Zap Bulb will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Bug Zap Bulb you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Bug Zap Bulb? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Bug Zap Bulbto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Bug Zap Bulb will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Bug Zap Bulb. It is hard to know exactly how an Bug Zap Bulb will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Bug Zap Bulb you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.