Bose Solo Subwoofer
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Bose Solo Subwoofer of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Bose Solo Subwoofer of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,428 Reviews Scanned
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- This wireless, compact subwoofer is designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 700 to bring music, movies, and TV to life with Deep, dramatic bass. The surround speakers have a wireless range of 30 feet
- A powerful driver and generously sized port deliver a dynamic range of rich, low notes so you can feel the full impact of pulse pounding scenes and playlists
- Rock the house without sacrificing clarity with quiet port technology that virtually eliminates distortion
- Premium glass top finish adds elegance to your home theater setup
- Pair the Bose sound bar 700 and Bose bass module 700 with Bose surround speakers for a powerful combination of thunderous bass and True surround sound. Bose Bass Module 700 also compatible with Bose Sound bar 500 and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
- Newly designed subwoofer that delivers a dynamic range of bass in a small, compact size that can be easily hidden
- Designed to be paired with the Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700 and Compatible with SoundTouch 300 soundbar as well
- Connects wirelessly to the Bose sound bar for easier setup and placement, so you can enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Crafted from Premium materials and measuring only 10" x 10" x 10" for easy, inconspicuous placement
- Power cord and instructions included
- Hear your TV better — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound — 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue — This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker — Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup — A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Wide, even sound throughout the room from Bose speaker array technology
- More effects, music and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
- Single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
- Extremely easy setup, with one connection to your TV and one plug to the wall
- Simple four-button remote with power, mute and volume
- Like no other — This elegant sound bar for TV, movies, music, and games delivers spacious sound, exceptional clarity, and rich bass, while finished in matte-Black with seamless metal grille.
- Acoustic performance — 5 full-range drivers deliver wide, clear sound, which makes it the perfect soundbar for TV, movies, games, and more.
- Built-in Alexa — Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice.
- TV voice control — Exclusive Bose Voice for Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with 1 voice command.
- Connectivity — Pair your device to this wireless soundbar to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect.
- Compatible with Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Soundbar 700 only
- Designed for complete control of all your home entertainment
- Quality, lightweight construction with soft touch, seamless elastomer keypad
- Manage all of your entertainment at the touch of a button
- Features six presets and lights up only the buttons you need in the moment, making it even easier to find your favorites
- Dramatically better sound than your TV: detailed dialogue, wide soundstage, deep bass
- Setup is easy with only one connection to your TV
- Single speaker fits under most TVs up to 50 inches or on an open shelf
- Bluetooth connectivity is built in so you can stream music wirelessly
- Includes universal remote for seamless control of many devices
- Full, impressive TV sound that spreads well beyond the soundbar itself
- Deep bass from the Acoustic mass module that brings movies, TV shows, sports and video games to life
- Soundbar fits easily in front of TV and connects with just one cable
- Easy-to-use universal remote controls TV, cable box and more
- Multiple audio inputs: choice of digital optical, coaxial and analog
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose Music app for guided setup
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart soundbar to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge.
- Connectivity: Stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
Top Rated Bose Solo Subwoofer to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Bose Solo Subwoofer from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Bose Solo Subwoofer. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Bose Solo Subwoofer from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Bose Solo Subwoofer Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Bose Solo Subwoofer based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Bose Solo Subwoofer that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Bose Solo Subwoofer to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Bose Solo Subwoofer with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Bose Solo Subwoofer, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Bose Solo Subwoofer Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Bose Solo Subwoofer have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Bose Solo Subwoofer descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Bose Solo Subwoofer. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Bose Solo Subwoofer (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Bose Solo Subwoofer are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Bose Solo Subwoofer:
(1) Bose Solo Subwoofer Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Bose Solo Subwoofer should be in line with its value. You can compare Bose Solo Subwoofer reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Bose Solo Subwoofer is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Bose Solo Subwoofer materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Bose Solo Subwoofer to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Bose Solo Subwoofers come in various sizes. Do you need a large Bose Solo Subwooferor a small one? Think about where you will use your Bose Solo Subwoofer in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Bose Solo Subwoofers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Bose Solo Subwoofer would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Bose Solo Subwoofer will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Bose Solo Subwoofer you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Bose Solo Subwoofer? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Bose Solo Subwooferto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Bose Solo Subwoofer will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Bose Solo Subwoofer. It is hard to know exactly how an Bose Solo Subwoofer will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Bose Solo Subwoofer you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.