Baseboard Electrical Heaters
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Baseboard Electrical Heaters of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Baseboard Electrical Heaters of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,857 Reviews Scanned
- Convection heats the room rapidly, without uneven hot and cold zones, providing comfort from floor to ceiling.
- Heat your space without kicking up dust or other allergens. The natural convection airflow doesn't rely on a blower or fan to move warm air throughout the room.
- Wire up and connect this baseboard quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp.
- For maximum efficiency, the unit converts all incoming electric energy into heat, according to Department of Energy standards.
- For worry-free warmth, these UL Listed baseboard heaters offer an overheat protection feature that prevents the unit from running when its air intake is blocked.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This 1500 Watt convection baseboard heater is recommended for medium-sized rooms and includes 2 heat settings and an adjustable thermostat for easy temperature control.
- ADVANCED SAFETY: Features an advanced safety system that includes a safety tip-over switch, stay-cool body and overheat protection sensor.
- SILENT OPERATION: This electric baseboard heater operates quietly to ensure that room occupants aren't disturbed. Keep your TV or music at a reasonable level and enjoy normal conversation without distracting noise.
- DENT-PROOF ENDS: The end panels on this stylish, low-profile convection baseboard heater are dent-proof, so it won't start to look beat up as it's used year over year.
- SAVE MONEY: This electric baseboard heater allows you to heat the room you're in rather than turning up heat throughout the house, helping to keep home heating costs down.
- Practical design is ideal for new construction and built to last
- Easy installation with pre-punched knockouts at 1-inch intervals
- Universal wiring available at either end
- Proven construction helps maximize surface area and funnel heated air
- Place under a window for best results
- RANGE: This thermostat has a temperature range: 45º - 80ºF (7ºC to 27ºC) with an easy to use large, adjusting twist dial
- COMPATIBLE: This thermostat has been made for Cadet F series electric baseboard heaters only (sold separately)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of the Cadet baseboard heater, eliminating the need for extra wiring
- DESIGN: The white color of the thermostat is designed to match your baseboard heater and easily blend in and with its unique and compact design
- USE: Made with a single pole (2-wire) low setting and when turned fully counterclockwise, this thermostat is in low position
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- Price For: Each Housing Style: Conventional Standards: UL Hz: 60 Finish: Powder Coated Mounting Type: Wall Item: Electric Baseboard Heater Height: 6-3/4" Housing Material: Steel Color: White Phase: 1 Primary Application: Residential Depth: 2-1/2" BtuH Output: 2559 / 3412 Watts: 750/1000 Voltage: 208/240 Length: 48" Amps AC: 3.61/4.17
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends; up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F.Storage temperature:-4°F to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
- Stainless Steel Heating Element and Aluminum Fins
- Over-Temperature Thermal Limit
- Junction Boxes Contain Quick Connect Cable Clamps
- 6 IN Ground Lead Wires
- Manufactured in U.S.A
- Price For: Each Standards: UL Housing Style: Conventional Housing Material: Steel Primary Application: Residential Mounting Type: Wall Item: Electric Baseboard Heater Hz: 60 Depth: 2-1/2" Phase: 1 Color: WHITE Height: 6-3/4" Finish: Powder Coated Watts: 375/500 Length: 30" Amps AC: 1.8/2.08 BtuH Output: 1279 / 1706
- Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- Aluminum Ribbon Fin Element
- Full Length Safety Cutout
- Crushproof element
- Natural Convection Heat
- Dent resistant die form cover
Top Rated Baseboard Electrical Heaters to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Baseboard Electrical Heaters from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Baseboard Electrical Heaters. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Baseboard Electrical Heaters from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Baseboard Electrical Heaters Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Baseboard Electrical Heaters based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Baseboard Electrical Heaters that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Baseboard Electrical Heaters to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Baseboard Electrical Heaters with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Baseboard Electrical Heaters, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Baseboard Electrical Heaters Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Baseboard Electrical Heaters have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Baseboard Electrical Heaters descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Baseboard Electrical Heaters. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Baseboard Electrical Heaters (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Baseboard Electrical Heaters are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Baseboard Electrical Heaters:
(1) Baseboard Electrical Heaters Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Baseboard Electrical Heaters should be in line with its value. You can compare Baseboard Electrical Heaters reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Baseboard Electrical Heaters is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Baseboard Electrical Heaters materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Baseboard Electrical Heaters to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Baseboard Electrical Heaterss come in various sizes. Do you need a large Baseboard Electrical Heatersor a small one? Think about where you will use your Baseboard Electrical Heaters in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Baseboard Electrical Heaterss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Baseboard Electrical Heaters would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Baseboard Electrical Heaters will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Baseboard Electrical Heaters you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Baseboard Electrical Heaters? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Baseboard Electrical Heatersto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Baseboard Electrical Heaters will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Baseboard Electrical Heaters. It is hard to know exactly how an Baseboard Electrical Heaters will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Baseboard Electrical Heaters you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.