Base Board Heater
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Base Board Heater of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Base Board Heater of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,967 Reviews Scanned
- PLENTY OF POWER: Ideal for medium-sized rooms, this 1500-watt convection heater features 2 heat settings and a digital adjustable thermostat with temperature display.
- SILENT OPERATION: This electric baseboard heater operates quietly to ensure that room occupants aren't disturbed. Keep your TV or music at a reasonable level and enjoy normal conversation without distracting noise.
- ADVANCED SAFETY: Features an advanced safety system that includes a safety tip-over switch, stay-cool body and overheat protection sensor.
- DENT-PROOF ENDS: The end panels on this sleek, low-profile convection baseboard heater are dent-proof, so it won't start to look beat up with regular use.
- HELPS LOWER HOME HEATING COSTS: An electric baseboard heater with thermostat helps lower home heating costs by providing targeted heat in the room you're in rather than your whole house.
- Create the ideal, nice and toasty atmosphere with the Comfort Zone Thermal Digital Baseboard Heater | Silent operation | Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Built-in adjustable digital thermostat | Overheat protection | Tip-over safety switch and cool-touch housing for safe use
- 5,120 BTUs for power heating | 1,500 watts (high heat) | 750 watts (low heat) | 750 watts (low heat)120 volts | Timer function
- 2 heat settings: High and Low | Digital display | Energy-efficient heating elements
- Measures 28.5" L x 5.5" W x 9" H | Cord measures 6' L | Weighs 8.5 lb. | ETL listed | 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty | Imported
- 2 heat settings: low (500 watts) and high (1,000 watts)
- Adjustable thermostat control for maximum comfort
- Safety features include: thermal cut-off protection (shuts off heater if it overheats) and tip-over switch (NOTE: rattling sound is normal when moving item)
- For small room and personal use, provides SUPPLEMENTAL heat up to 400 square feet
- 120 V (60Hz) / 8.3 Amps / 1,000 Watts / Dimensions: 25.2 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 8.7 in (H)
- 2 heat settings (750 and 1500 -watt)
- Automatic thermostat control
- Internal heat limiting thermostat with overheat alert and tip-over safety switch
- Durable heavy gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Built-in carrying handle
- Price For: Each Voltage: 120 Watts: 1500 Heater Type: Radiant Hz: 60 Includes: Carrying Handle Standards: ETL Height: 9" Features: Digital Display Thermostat 8 hr. Timer Phase: 1 Width: 39-3/4" Cord Length: 72" Oscillating / Non-Oscillating: Non-Oscillating NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15P Manufacturers Warranty Length: 3 yr. Color: Beige Amps AC: 12.5
- Safety Features: Tip Over Switch, Automatic Overheat Protection BtuH Output: 5118 kW: 1.5 Item: Electric Baseboard Heater Depth: 5-1/2" Number of Heat Settings: 1 Plus Auto Country of Origin (subject to change): China
- Convection heats the room rapidly, without uneven hot and cold zones, providing comfort from floor to ceiling.
- Wire up and connect this baseboard quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp.
- For worry-free warmth, the unit's overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked.
- This baseboard heater installs unobtrusively in bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and dens, thanks to its low-profile design.
- This baseboard model is UL listed to provide safe heating even when mounted flush to the wall or directly on flooring, tile or carpet.
- Dual wattage: 750W/1,500W
- Safety overheat protection system
- No assembly required
- Safety tip-over cutoff switch
- Heavy-gauge heating element for silent, even heating
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- High-impact Lexan end panels with built-in handles
- Built-in thermostat with power light with an attractive chimney fin element design
- Its 100% energy efficient with 120V operationIts made in USA Its best suited for dens,bedrooms and basements
- Stay warm and safe with this 240v72base elec heater
- Heater transmits heat continuously
- Manufactured in United States
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
Top Rated Base Board Heater to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Base Board Heater from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Base Board Heater. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Base Board Heater from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Base Board Heater Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Base Board Heater based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Base Board Heater that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Base Board Heater to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Base Board Heater with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Base Board Heater, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Base Board Heater Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Base Board Heater have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Base Board Heater descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Base Board Heater. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Base Board Heater (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Base Board Heater are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Base Board Heater:
(1) Base Board Heater Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Base Board Heater should be in line with its value. You can compare Base Board Heater reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Base Board Heater is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Base Board Heater materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Base Board Heater to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Base Board Heaters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Base Board Heateror a small one? Think about where you will use your Base Board Heater in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Base Board Heaters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Base Board Heater would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Base Board Heater will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Base Board Heater you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Base Board Heater? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Base Board Heaterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Base Board Heater will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Base Board Heater. It is hard to know exactly how an Base Board Heater will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Base Board Heater you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.