Backpack Water Filter
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Backpack Water Filter of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Backpack Water Filter of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,431 Reviews Scanned
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of micro plastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
- Easy-to-use design is great for the beginning camper to the serious backpacker
- The 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media is designed for high output with little effort
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- Provides safe drinking water in any challenging conditions
- Lowest maintenance water filter available; no need for constant backflushing
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
- BEST INDEPENDENTLY TESTED FILTRATION LEVEL ON THE MARKET: Tested at Multiple USA labs to show Log 5 Removal 99.999% of Protozoa (Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Parasites) Log 5 Removal 99.999% of tested VIRUS (Phi X-174), STAPH and BACTERIA. 99.5% Mercury and 93% Lead Removal which Matches or Exceeds Most Home Systems. Just Ask us for Copies of our Tests!
- TRIPLE FILTRATION TO 0.01 MICRONS TO REMOVE VIRUS, BACTERIA, PARASITES and REDUCE MOST HEAVY METALS, TASTE and CHEMICALS: thanks to Dual Hollow Fiber Membrane (Ultra Filters) and Carbon Filtration - 20 times more efficient than the competition at 0.2 microns and none of the Competition Comes Close with Our Heavy Metal Removal. PLUS - SURVIVOR FILTER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: if you don't love your Survivor Filter PRO, simply return it and we will refund 100% of your purchase.
- SUPER FAST FLOW RATE OF 500 ml. (17 OZ) PER MINUTE: can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into attached cup, OR pumped into any portable hydration pack. Perfect for filtering large jugs of water for the whole family!
- BUILT OF QUALITY MATERIALS: Shell is ABS Material (Same Material Used on Car Bumpers), Polysulfone Medical Grade Ultra Filter (Same Material Used in Visors of Apollo Astronauts), Food Grade Activated Carbon and Handle Contains Steel Bar Inside for Extra Support. BPA Free, Comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable Drinking Cup, Travel Bag, Detailed instructions and How to Use Manual.
- SURVIVOR FILTER LIFETIME WARRANTY: Survivor Filter is based in North America and we cover all manufacturing and other defects with our Lifetime Warranty. If you ever run into any problems with any of our products simply contact us and we will work to make it right.
- Proven protection against bacteria and protozoan cysts down to 0.2 micron with pleated glass-fiber filter media
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- The field cleanable filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions
- Long-time trusted option for backpackers with it's ultra-light 11oz, compact size and compatibility with hydration bladders
- Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working
- Dual pumping modes
- Removes particles
- Activated Carbon reduces chemicals
- Suitable for backpacking
- Glass fiber filter
- Lightweight, easily portable 0.1 absolute micron hollow fiber membrane inline water filter
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Built-in and removable push/pull cap; spray water straight into mouth or bottle from included pouch; attach to standard threaded water bottle
- Comes with three BPA-free collapsible pouches (two 32-ounce, one 16-ounce) that roll up tightly for easy packing; can be reused hundreds of times
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited (independent testing laboratory Hydration, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100% of Squeeze Filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Pocket-sized lightweight water filter cleans water on-the-go for hiking, camping, traveling, and emergency preparedness
- Drink directly from the source or fill a water bottle or hydration pack; easy one-handed operation filters one liter in 60 seconds
- Ultralight (5 ounces) and compact (6x2.4 inches), it fits in a stash pocket for trail runners, hikers, and mountain bikers
- Hollow fiber technology allows water to pass through but traps harmful protozoa, like giardia and cryptosporidium, and bacteria, like salmonella
- Effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate; filters up to 2,000 liters without iodine, chlorine or other chemicals
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required; reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons; produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute; kit weights 11.5 ounces; made in the USA
Top Rated Backpack Water Filter to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Backpack Water Filter from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Backpack Water Filter. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Backpack Water Filter from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Backpack Water Filter Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Backpack Water Filter based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Backpack Water Filter that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Backpack Water Filter to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Backpack Water Filter with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Backpack Water Filter, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Backpack Water Filter Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Backpack Water Filter have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Backpack Water Filter descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Backpack Water Filter. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Backpack Water Filter (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Backpack Water Filter are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Backpack Water Filter:
(1) Backpack Water Filter Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Backpack Water Filter should be in line with its value. You can compare Backpack Water Filter reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Backpack Water Filter is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Backpack Water Filter materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Backpack Water Filter to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Backpack Water Filters come in various sizes. Do you need a large Backpack Water Filteror a small one? Think about where you will use your Backpack Water Filter in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Backpack Water Filters also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Backpack Water Filter would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Backpack Water Filter will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Backpack Water Filter you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Backpack Water Filter? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Backpack Water Filterto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Backpack Water Filter will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Backpack Water Filter. It is hard to know exactly how an Backpack Water Filter will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Backpack Water Filter you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.